Failed Terrorist State of Pakistan: Idiotic Musings

Daisy

Laughing my ass off.. some one is suggesting dropping weapons?? Drop from where ? Lol entering of helicopters within 2 km is banned if enters will be challenged and will be shot down.

Ya ofcourse if they use there sooper special roohani tilasmi Allah ka diya hua invisible helicopter which can drop arms from Jannat then we are in trouble...

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk
Weapons drop from C130 with instructions written on piece of paper.
When mentioned about Indian Air defences , he said C130 will be equipped with sophisticated Jammers and EW suites.

MrPresident

Country flag
When mentioned about Indian Air defences , he said C130 will be equipped with sophisticated Jammers and EW suites.
Woo nice touch. They never disappoint me. Btw how do they get hold of jammers and EW suite which can hide big ass cargo planes.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Deathstar

Country flag
Same weapons we will gift to Baloch freedom fighters and TTP rebels and Afghan forces

sthf

Country flag
I am really enjoying the meltdown on PeeDF.

Cowards can't even defend their "jugular vein". Begging intervention from anybody and everybody. Wait a few weeks and they will ask Tuvalu and Papua New Guinea for help.

pAKisTaN ek aTMi qUWwAt HaI.:pound:

Absolut_Vodka

Quarantined Abdul
Banned
Country flag
I am really enjoying the meltdown on PeeDF.

Cowards can't even defend their "jugular vein". Begging intervention from anybody and everybody. Wait a few weeks and they will ask Tuvalu and Papua New Guinea for help.

pAKisTaN ek aTMi qUWwAt HaI.:pound:
As much as i like your comment, we should also be thankful that Pakiland is run by Whiskey General and not Mullah General. Their top brass is busy in making money and banging chicks and that gives us leverage.

Sanglamorre

Country flag
As much as i like your comment, we should also be thankful that Pakiland is run by Whiskey General and not Mullah General. Their top brass is busy in making money and banging chicks and that gives us leverage.
You're saying as if a Mulla doesn't drink or bang chicks. All the mulla rules are for the general populce, not for themselves.

sthf

Country flag
On the contrary, I want them to take "action".

Despite getting their asses raped time and again by India, Porkis are delusional to hilt and will remain so until we change that right here and now.

Thus, I welcome PA to do what they want. If Zaid Hamid reaches Red Fort on a PA tank, I'll personally recieve him with chai-pakora.

If IA reaches Muzaffrabad, I will personally find him, if he is there and take a giant shit down his throat.

Let the Gazwa-e-Hind commence.

Sanglamorre

Country flag
If IA reaches Muzaffrabad, I will personally find him, if he is there and take a giant shit down his throat.
Ya allah,ye kaise kaise fetish in indians ka! kyun izzatdar pakistanio k tarah bakri se khush nahi ye zalim log!

TejasMK3

Country flag
What's new? They have been consistent, we have been unwilling to call these terrorists out.

This pig is ex military. This should be promoted far and wide.
Indian secularism and libturds make people blind to this, despite it being repeated as a clear objective multiple times from various quarters, and evidence of it being put into play aswell throughout history and in the present age.

Anikastha

DEEP STATE
Country flag
Indian secularism and libturds make people blind to this, despite it being repeated as a clear objective multiple times from various quarters, and evidence of it being put into play aswell throughout history and in the present age.
attachment not found......tag it again............................

Nicky G

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
What stops our channels, ones that are not openly anti-national from playing this clip on loop? What prevents the government issuing a statement on this and framing Kashmiri movement as a purely communal one?

Make the pimps of secularism respond to this.

Absolut_Vodka

Quarantined Abdul
Banned
Country flag
What stops our channels, ones that are not openly anti-national from playing this clip on loop? What prevents the government issuing a statement on this and framing Kashmiri movement as a purely communal one?

Make the pimps of secularism respond to this.
Such blatant bigoted clips will create animosity between Hindus and Muslims in India.

Absolut_Vodka

Quarantined Abdul
Banned
Country flag
More or less hatred than genocide of Hindus?

Ignoring the fact and hoping it will go away is not only foolish, it's suicidal.
Paki can't cause genocide of Hindus. They are themselves byproduct of Hindus genocide.

Pakiland is a nuisance for us. Their survival and chances of being united is bleak. Let them die and deny them wish of taking us with them.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

Articles