Failed Terrorist State of Pakistan: Idiotic Musings

angeldude13

Lestat De Lioncourt
Country flag
It’s correct 1 Muslim = 10 Hindus, if you are somehow in state of hesitation, then you can ask any Indian Muslim, he will elucidate your fallacies regarding this.
I am glad that you think like this. Does pakistani army and your fellow countrymen also share the same thought?

blank_quest

Country flag
It’s correct 1 Muslim = 10 Hindus, if you are somehow in state of hesitation, then you can ask any Indian Muslim, he will elucidate your fallacies regarding this.
Of course, 1 Paki Mohajir Pig == 10 Indian male Pigs .. FTFY [emoji75]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sorcerer

Country flag
pak hides behind USA
pak hides behind china
pak hides behind bluff
pak hides behind lies
pak army hides behind terrorists.
pak is behind India in all statistics

Yodha

India is my Identity
Professional
Country flag
Having nuclear proficiency, which has great influence on the political, socio-economic activities in the region and the upkeep of status-quo in the region.
It may give you a political edge, but continuous bragging about having nukes won't help any state in keeping it's status-quo. And how does having nukes help in socio-economic activities?

Sent from my XT1022 using Tapatalk

Yodha

India is my Identity
Professional
Country flag
Well then, come on in. Grab a Kalashnikov. Dig a tunnel and enter Kashmir and join the so called freedom fighters. You shall see.

It's good for us indeed that you under estimate us. Keep doing it.

sorcerer

Country flag
It may give you a political edge, but continuous bragging about having nukes won't help any state in keeping it's status-quo. And how does having nukes help in socio-economic activities?

pakis socio-economic activities are many flavours of TERRORISM!!!! they market.

TERRORISM brings money to pak army (Begging bowl economics)
TERRORISTS can be payed less or can be paid in 72 Hypothetical virgins
TERRORISM can be used as the leverage to Negotiate with china to milk them systematically!!

So yes..pak brags about nukes to SECURE their TERRORISM Industry and SPECIAL ECONOMIC ZONES also called TERROR LAUNCH PADS in pak land

tharun

Patriot
Country flag

Please crisscross the latest news:

US State Department Spokesperson Elizabeth Trudeau said that the Indian government refused to comment on their claims of conducting surgical strikes in Pakistan.

Speaking at a press briefing in Washington, the state department spokesperson stated that the Indian leadership has not given any kind of statement when being asked on their claims of surgical strikes in Pakistan.

She also said that the United States has not changed its policy on Kashmir.

Trudeau further said that the United States has been in contact with the leaders of Pakistan and India over the situation and stability in the region.

The United States is trying everything it can to defuse the hostilities between the two South Asian countries. LOL

Source: http://www.pakistantoday.com.pk/201...ment-on-surgical-strike-claims-us-state-dept/
Don't post stupid paki news here ..post the daily briefings by the white house directly.....

Batfan

Is that why your defence minister threatens use of nuclear weapons?
The US and the West can't fully sanction Pakistan because nuclear weapons can fall in hand of terrorist if the country collapses.
India can never attack Pakistan in a full fledge war because Pakistan threatens us with use of nuclear weapons.
You give nuclear threat if India blockades Pakistan
You threat using nuclear weapon if we cut Indus water to Pakistan
You threaten us if we went on war with you
If your army is so superior why don't you have a conventional war with us?

Seeing Pakistan is like those cliche bad guys from movies who say-
"Pass mat anaa warna mai sabko bomb se mere sath sabko uda duga"
Talk about pussies and inbreds[emoji57]
[emoji23] [emoji23]

Sent from my XT1068 using Tapatalk

porky_kicker

Country flag
my my look at the porkis , dont have the brains to do anything constructive but can engage in shitty make-believe ideas

large scale incest in porkistan is really showing the results ,actually it is becoming more visible now on a large scale.
surely the off springs of such inbreeding people will be mentally impaired and reduced to producing such brain farts

recently porki scientists have made this great discovery of genes related to brain farts aka mental impairment found in porkies . every porky must go for medical check up to determine they r mental or not due to inbreeding.

and dont come to india for check up , bhikari ke tarah agate hoi then 1 paki = 10 indians yade nahi rahta hai.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
Trolling wouldn’t help the implement which you are vexing to say here had hither to been negated athwart the world, better check Washington Post.
Instead of checking ikka dukka papers check em all cuz even Washington post neither have any real time photage to justify their doubts, nor it has any special investigation team for examination of authenticity of strike. They can only give their opinions at best without watching dead bodies which does not represent views of US alone.

For these outdated minds doubting our capabilities, we invested heavily and succeeded already last year which they forgot to read or cover.
Deliberate significance:
a) - Proximity of great supremacies
b) - Gateway to central Asia- oil and energy inclined
c) - Implication as a transit economy
d) - Connotation as an important link in the hawser of Muslim countries
e) - Only Muslim country having nuclear capability
d) is a hoax from pakistani fanboys and is false, e) is insignificant.
10 Hindus = 1 Mullah
Cuz Muslims breed like rats.

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter

That's why Hindu wrestler beat Paki inferior Musalman in just 107 seconds in Commonwealth games. Paki Baap Sushil Kumar.

Weak malnourished Muslaman are only good for beating their Wife and sister but against Hindus they are just inferior and timid Pigs.

Congrats now there are 30 + 1 genes resulted from cousin loving and inbreeding.

Last edited:

Just telling Truth

Instead of checking ikka dukka papers check em all cuz even Washington post neither have any real time photage to justify their doubts, nor it has any special investigation team for examination of authenticity of strike. They can only give their opinions at best without watching dead bodies which does not represent views of US alone.

For these outdated minds doubting our capabilities, we invested heavily and succeeded already last year which they forgot to read or cover.

d) is a hoax from pakistani fanboys and is false, e) is insignificant.

10 Hindus = 1 Mullah
Cuz Muslims breed like rats.

I think you seem uninformed or just trying to be what you are not. As, you don’t understand world’s topographical and their importance. Cram from below here, whole world is considering us Deliberate significant.

Your opinions don’t matter to me, only you have bounds to that forum; by fantasizing here you can say what you want. LOL.

Pakistan is positioned at the confluence of great powers. In its neighbor’s one world power our new friend Russia and the other emerging power our brother china.

Central Asia is the center stage of new Prodigious competitions. Expedition for resources oil and oomph resources. So, Pakistan holds the central point in their policies towards the central Asia.

Pakistan has the probable to develop transit economy on interpretation of its strategic location.

If we look at the map of Muslim countries, Pakistan inhabits a central location. Towards west of Muslim brother Iran, brother china extends to North Africa. Thus it can vigorously partake in the activities of Muslim world-economic enlargement.

Batfan

I think you seem uninformed or just trying to be what you are not. As, you don’t understand world’s topographical and their importance. Cram from below here, whole world is considering us Deliberate significant.

Your opinions don’t matter to me, only you have bounds to that forum; by fantasizing here you can say what you want. LOL.

Pakistan is positioned at the confluence of great powers. In its neighbor’s one world power our new friend Russia and the other emerging power our brother china.

Central Asia is the center stage of new Prodigious competitions. Expedition for resources oil and oomph resources. So, Pakistan holds the central point in their policies towards the central Asia.

Pakistan has the probable to develop transit economy on interpretation of its strategic location.

If we look at the map of Muslim countries, Pakistan inhabits a central location. Towards west of Muslim brother Iran, brother china extends to North Africa. Thus it can vigorously partake in the activities of Muslim world-economic enlargement.

IndianHawk

Country flag
one world power our new friend Russia and theother emerging power our brother china.

:pound:
This guy is hilarious. If Russia is world power with 1.1trillon $ economy then so is mexico:rofl::rofl::rofl:

And he seriously thinks china gives a damn about porki.:laugh::laugh:

Inbred mental retardation alert:crazy::crazy:

aditya10r

Mera Bharat mahan
Country flag
one world power our new friend Russia and theother emerging power our brother china.

:pound:
This guy is hilarious. If Russia is world power with 1.1trillon $ economy then so is mexico:rofl::rofl::rofl:

And he seriously thinks china gives a damn about porki.:laugh::laugh:

Inbred mental retardation alert:crazy::crazy:
we are double the super power then

SUPA POWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Just telling Truth

https://www.thenews.com.pk//latest/...lots-are-hacked-to-listen-Pak-patriotic-songs

KARACHI: Pilots of Indian airliners are made to listen Pakistani patriotic songs while landing on the airports near to the Line of Control in Indian Jammu and Kashmir.

According to a report , when aircrafts are in final approach for landing, hackers from across the border often tap into the frequency on which pilots are in touch with Jammu air traffic control (ATC) and start transmitting Pakistani patriotic songs.

We are made to hear songs like 'Dil, dil Pakistan, jaan jaan Pakistan, a senior pilot shared the details. Hacking of our frequency has been happening for some time now, in such a situation we revert to the Northern Control in Udhampur, he said.

‘From there we contact to the local air traffic controller to be shifted to another frequency. The hackers frequently jam our frequency and start playing their music.’

Respected magazine, The Wire, in a recent report had discussed in detail about Indian cybersecurity defence mechanism, terming it weak and exposed to the hackers. LOL and Enjoy!

Batfan

we are double the super power then

SUPA POWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
I have to one question for you
Why does Pakistan always threaten with a nuclear attack against India if it has strong military thn India?
Why not a conventional war, why threaten with nuclear weapons especially tactical nuclear weapons which are to be used on Indian soldiers on PAKISTANI SOIL when they enter Pakistan(like in 1965)??

aditya10r

Mera Bharat mahan
Country flag
I have to one question for you
Why does Pakistan always threaten with a nuclear attack against India if it has strong military thn India?
Why not a conventional war, why threaten with nuclear weapons especially tactical nuclear weapons which are to be used on Indian soldiers on PAKISTANI SOIL when they enter Pakistan(like in 1965)??

they know that they cant mess with their daddys

they will throw stones(tnw)
then daddy will get angry and then daddy will rain rocks(agnis,shauryas and other missiles and n-warheads)on pussystan

ACTUALLY ITS A SELF DESTRUCTION POLICY I THINK

1971ftw

Country flag

Please crisscross the latest news:

US State Department Spokesperson Elizabeth Trudeau said that the Indian government refused to comment on their claims of conducting surgical strikes in Pakistan.

Speaking at a press briefing in Washington, the state department spokesperson stated that the Indian leadership has not given any kind of statement when being asked on their claims of surgical strikes in Pakistan.

She also said that the United States has not changed its policy on Kashmir.

Trudeau further said that the United States has been in contact with the leaders of Pakistan and India over the situation and stability in the region.

The United States is trying everything it can to defuse the hostilities between the two South Asian countries. LOL

Source: http://www.pakistantoday.com.pk/201...ment-on-surgical-strike-claims-us-state-dept/
Anything that ends with .pk is gutter filth propaganda .

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles