Failed Terrorist State of Pakistan: Idiotic Musings

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
@Sakal Gharelu Ustad @mods please delete above posts Shamelessness in the PEAK.(off-topic discussion about other forum)
What do you mean by off topic.
This thread is mainly PDF. :D
Their comments, their stupidities and their irritating actions.
How would you feel, if someone cites false to you again and again and then, bans you from telling truth. What will be your reaction? o_O
i'm 100% sure if medals given to 'Shamelessness' 9/10 must be Hindus. :frusty::frusty:
Don't want to bring Hindu Muslim debate here,
but you still don't know what is shamelessness.
Goon PDF and you'll know.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
@saty @Srinivas_K guys, please don't mess with each other and enjoy what's happening our western neighborhood.
Yet sometimes I feel bad for them. A hopeless nation, with falling literacy and development, leaping poverty and terrorism etc. but
in a very small interval of time, pakistanis themselves shattered all of my kindness with their venom. From the day, I never posted a single line in favour of Indo-pakistan friendship on any site or forum. :)

Srinivas_K

Country flag
@saty @Srinivas_K guys, please don't mess with each other and enjoy what's happening our western neighborhood.
Yet sometimes I feel bad for them. A hopeless nation, with falling literacy and development, leaping poverty and terrorism etc. but
in a very small interval of time, pakistanis themselves shattered all of my kindness with their venom. From the day, I never posted a single line in favour of Indo-pakistan friendship on any site or forum. :)
That member is a fundamentalist !

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
That member is a fundamentalist !
But of what sort.
Is he a too much good mannered with too much morales or a Muslim feeling bad for pakis. At least, in my colony, Muslims are so anti pakistani, and consider pakis inferior beings comparable to tip of their shoes. I can't write how they abuse pakis.
I feel so proud about them and still wonder on watching news of waving paki flags. Muslims of my area, Marshallah!!!!
:india2:
@saty please don't get offended and enjoy the thread. Don't be a moral idiot by supporting pakis . Tomorrow, their terrorists will shoot at your chest.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
WTF me supporting pakis!

I know how they act when they are in majority and in minority and how they behave with kafir in public and how they talk about kafirs in private.
Then, kindly tell to us also. :D
(Don't lie because I already know).
I'm just checking you. :D

this is all off-topic discussion hope mods delete this sh**.

Shamelessness and idiotic in peak :frusty::frusty:
:doh::doh: What's your problem man? How it is off topic?

Srinivas_K

Country flag
WTF me supporting pakis!

I know how they act when they are in majority and in minority and how they behave with kafir in public and how they talk about kafirs in private.

this is all off-topic discussion hope mods delete this sh**.

Shamelessness and idiotic in peak :frusty::frusty:
Don't troll on this thread !!

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
I too think getting banned on PDF again and again shows lack of self respect unless you don't have anything to do other than troll!

Coming back to the topic, keep topics related to the thread and not about some random forum on internet. I will delete off topic posts from now.

Sent from my MI 3W using Tapatalk

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
Guys, please forget those trolls,
:) I'm now posting some idiotic musings received from other side of border

Srinivas_K

Country flag
I too think getting banned on PDF again and again shows lack of self respect unless you don't have anything to do other than troll!
I think you are misinterpreting the target killing done in pdf with trolling.

pdf is neither a standard to judge people nor a normal place to go and express yourself or speak truth.

It is an open forum and mods and their chamchas ban people who they think are posting truths that hurt their egos and their establishment or their china god.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
Coming back to the topic, keep topics related to the thread and not about some random forum on internet. I will delete off topic posts from now.
Rules of DFI, I've no objection.
Didn't understood how lack of self respect for defending favour of your nation specially when, they keep spewing venom(that even false about your nation).
o_O
This thread is about pakistani comments.
That can be from YouTube, Newspapers, Google+ and on any forum. How it goes off topic bro? If go by saty's logic, then, this thread should also not exist yaar. :p

Scarface

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
Indians on Paki forums are doing the great job,they exposes their charade with facts and reminded them their Aukat,several pakis even TTA left that Forum due to indians :lol:
I also learnt a little Kashmiri once and caught two paki false flaggers just next day when they were unable to talk in Kashmiri.
My account The Howling Wolf was deleted forever. And now, this one Bad Guy banned because I not only called them terrorists but kept tempting and irritating them that they finally accepted it. :pound:

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
@Srinivas_K

If @saty is a fundemnetalist, then you all here, who post on PDF bringing them revenue are all morons. Seriously, do you even know what fundamentalism is? Fundamentalism means an unshakable/irrational/dogmatic belief on a particular book/ideology. How exactly is @saty a fundamentalist? His hatred for Islam as an ideology or its practitioners? How is hatred of one group of people make someone a fundamentalist, specially when the said group is fundamentalist themselves?

If I hate Nazis and Nazism today , does that make me a fundamentalist? Islam is an ideology and anyone sane should hate that murderous ideology, just like anyone who knows Nazism should hate it.

And have you made up your mind yet on what you are ? I have seen you flipflopping from pseudo and true secularism to far right wing posts over these years. What does that make you? A political kichdi of secularism and right wing politics?

Seriously, I hate it when you people throw araiund the word fundamentalist on someone who hates fundamentalists. Its similar to playing bs racism card against anyone who critics the ideology called islam.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Lately this has become a very favourite tactic by the secular retards(true or otherwise) to just name call critics of Islam as fundamentalists. Stop using such words willy nilly. You would at best postpone the problem from Islam by shutting down criticism on it, and at worst make the word fundamentalist meaningless just like you have made the word communal meaningless.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles