Failed Terrorist State of Pakistan: Idiotic Musings

Degenarate

Country flag
Our fighter jets are block versions when you have mk you kaffirs

View attachment 110991
Developed fighter jets without foreign dependency? Does he even know what part(s) of JF-17 PAC actually develop on their own? I think in my entire lifetime I wont be able to decipher what goes on inside a Paki brain. How do they even manage a good night's sleep after telling blatant lies like that?

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag
Developed fighter jets without foreign dependency? Does he even know what part(s) of JF-17 PAC actually develop on their own? I think in my entire lifetime I wont be able to decipher what goes on inside a Paki brain. How do they even manage a good night's sleep after telling blatant lies like that?
The brits have tranche categorisation.

Marliii

Better to die on your feet than live on your knees
Country flag
Yup that's genetic to the pig breed.even their defence youtubers lie on the platform about paki army world class pak navy is unsinkable PAF is can even defeat USAF.SSG are demigods who are undefeatable

UnderFingy

Country flag

HitmanBlood

Country flag
I want to say Porkis paint it green but quality paint for airplanes requires some knowledge of chemistry and a proper chemical industry to produce it. I won't be surprised if in Porkistan even the green paint is imported from China.:lol:

HitmanBlood

Country flag
Yup that's genetic to the pig breed.even their defence youtubers lie on the platform about paki army world class pak navy is unsinkable PAF is can even defeat USAF.SSG are demigods who are undefeatable
Its not just porki youtubers.

I was watching Porki national news channels after NZ cricket team gave them heartburn (For entertainment :devil:). What surprised me was even their media was using words like "best in world army", "no 1 intelligence agency ISI", "most safe country" :lol:

fire starter

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Its not just porki youtubers.

I was watching Porki national news channels after NZ cricket team gave them heartburn (For entertainment :devil:). What surprised me was even their media was using words like "best in world army", "no 1 intelligence agency ISI", "most safe country" :lol:
Yes most safe in the world only for terrorists even he lived there peacefully.
images (49).jpeg

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles