Failed Terrorist State of Pakistan: Idiotic Musings

Lonewolf

Psychopathic Neighbour
Country flag
@Shanunoy ask her to explain the meaning of prakrit, it's basically similar to pre , prakirt is term used for lesser evolved language to sanskrit .

The earluer forms of Sanskrit are sometimes termed as prakirt . And how come sanskrit be arrived in 609bc when vedas are giving a description of 7k bc old river with exact reference in sankrit shloka

JBH22

Wrong buddy keep your friends close and enemies closer
It's worth discussing this inbred he is the one posting all anti India content he had to be exposed let's dog up info on him
He is doing his supposedly info warfare against India, but realistically speaking he and I show at an airport in a third country we all know who will be stripped search 😁

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
Her message can be more appealing if she removes these two pieces in red as well.
She says that Pakistan can not be defeated because it is a martial race. However, it is such a martial race which surrendered in 93000 number against 1/10 th of Indian soldiers in numbers and signed surrender documents. Exposing herself in Bikini will get her more popularity than twitting her opinion on pakistan which is contrary to the historical facts of this martial race which has lost to India 4 times in 74 years.

Last edited:

musahary

Country flag
I know this guy since 2015... keeps low profile... not like other celebrated online paki trolls... & yes he's behind most of Anti-India multimedia propaganda... Kashmir, khalistan, Tamil nadu, Nagaland... if you people remember the multi-flag imaginary map of India which is shared by paki... that's his creation

there's also this asian looking girl named "Alila naga" who appears in Nagaland propaganda videos... she's also his recruit.

have spotted him in many western locations i.e. EU & US in various anti-India protests

What attracted my attention is that... this guy is everywhere... but never discussed on Indian defence forums

View attachment 110165
i followed the activities of this inbred when that naga video came out. he was an asipiring film maker of some sort. I lost interest, becuase he keeps a very low profile possibly fearing any future career backlash. 5years later still engaged in same activities. I bet he runs some other businesses. Need to find out that.

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars Instead of sending brave soldiers send a General who know where to sign & stop the war.

- Gen AK Niazi, 16 Dec 1971, Dhaka.

images - 2021-09-15T164207.899.jpeg

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
These girls are hired from a online website called fiver and are paid 5-30 dollars for speaking these things a paki spends this money to humiliate India while we do nothing
https://www.strategic front.org/forums/threads/pakistanis-are-using-paid-spokespersons-for-some-really-weird-anti-india-propaganda.2618/

This girl claims to be an Israeli that hates India:
But she is actually a paid American spokesperson for hire on Fiverr:
Fiverr: Access to This Page Has Been Blocked
Archived: Be your professional spokesperson by Janeswork
Here is another woman advocating Tamil separatism in India:
But she is also a paid actor:
Fiverr: Access to This Page Has Been Blocked
Archived: Be your professional video spokesperson in hd by Tamerak
The worst one is this girl pretending to be a separatist from Nagaland:
She has deleted her Fiverr now but I might have missed her:
Access to This Page Has Been Blocked
Even recent videos on these channels rack up hundreds of comments from Pakistanis. Some of the videos are posted to a YouTube channel called "CJ Post" that is linked to this Facebook page where the majority of comments are also from Pakistanis:
LikeInformative Reactions:Dagger, Milspec, randomradio and 2 others
Yeh to lolwa hogaya.
These are teenagers must be the girls paki grooming gangs are raping. Now they are pimping them for propaganda that they only believe.
Bdsk propaganda is for the opposing side to believe not to confirm your own fantasy.🤣🐷
Her message can be more appealing if she removes these two pieces in red as well.
@Abdus Salem killed Propaganda is a proper form of organised manipulation which changes the mind of audience in a subtle and gradual way.

Do you actually think that putting half-stripped western girls parroting same paki fantasies which are logically garbage for any educated person will make a difference?
It only reflects how unprofessional, uneducated and illiterate Pakistan's PR and intelligence departments too are, leave alone common population

Tactical Doge

𝕱𝖔𝖔𝖑𝖘 𝖗𝖚𝖘𝖍 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑𝖘 𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖗
Country flag

Cheepek

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles