Failed Terrorist State of Pakistan: Idiotic Musings

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag
I have brain fart , which I want to share .
Why not distribute maoist literature in baloch language in Pakistan.
They have their own issues , and unlike india where government cares for tribals ,they loot balochis and hazars .
Hazara are shia.
They should be given SAM , to shoot down porki airforce too.
Maoist literature will bring balochis to a breaking point.
Imrandi cannot do anything about it , pakjab has illegaly occupied balochistan for its resources .
As a major power in south asia , we must do more to help balochis to fight terrorists like pak fauj

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
“We Pakistanis ruled for 1000 years on you Indian Hindu Baniyas”, Gone wrong!

Parody...Parody...Parody...!!!

1617701974468.png

So we have a kapoor...⬆⬆⬆.

1617702086554.png

And we have a Tyagi...⬆⬆⬆.

1617702507222.png

And we even have a Shekhawat from PoK!!!⬆⬆⬆.

Meanwhile Porkistanis 🇵🇰 with Chaudhary, Rajput, Cheema, Bajwa, Randhawa, Dhillon, Chauhan, Tyagi, Kapoor, Shekhawat, Bhatti, and Sehgal as surnames.

4F7C41FD-8091-4852-898C-3D9429FA6F0C.jpeg

Moral of the story: Pakistanis are Indians who don’t want themselves to be called Indians.

Last edited:

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
I have brain fart , which I want to share .
Why not distribute maoist literature in baloch language in Pakistan.
They have their own issues , and unlike india where government cares for tribals ,they loot balochis and hazars .
Hazara are shia.
They should be given SAM , to shoot down porki airforce too.
Maoist literature will bring balochis to a breaking point.
Imrandi cannot do anything about it , pakjab has illegaly occupied balochistan for its resources .
As a major power in south asia , we must do more to help balochis to fight terrorists like pak fauj
There is/was a communist movement within Pakistan, ISI has defanged it.

There is a reason Tariq fateh took refuge in Canada.

ketaki

Country flag
Pakistan is like a N-W wall of a Mandir (India)... the Mandir is white and there is a green Maszid (ME) nearby...stupid namazis (arabs, turks lawda lahsun) threw green colour baloons everyday on that wall...and it became green over years...now that wall thinks i am actually a wall from that Maszid over there

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :crazy::crazy::crazy:

deep down every paki is ashamed to death of their regional history

Tactical Doge

𝕱𝖔𝖔𝖑𝖘 𝖗𝖚𝖘𝖍 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑𝖘 𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖗
Country flag
Oh yes, he says so himself in many of his talks.
I've watched his talks in Jaipur Dialogues only, maybe he knows the leanings of Jaipur Dialogues people that's he refrained to state he was commie

MonaLazy

Afghanistan has no forests too.
But both balochistan and Afghanistan both have mountains.
Agreed. The biggest problem with Balochistan is low population relative to the area of Balochistan itself and also other states of that God forsaken country. When there aren't enough wo/men to fight the good fight then winning is tougher. Still the fact that it is an organic resistance which has continually opposed Paki rule since 1947 is a stand out.

To Col Rajesh: Sir, we must target the big fish- blowing up Toyota Hilux (low ranks) or isolated command posts (again low ranks) only takes us so far. May be start knocking off mid-high level command of PA in that area. That whole society is built around a façade of H & D- It will deal a debilitating blow to their hold over the region when these senior officers are forced to move around in unmarked altos as opposed their sarkari LR defenders.

aditya10r

Mera Bharat mahan
Country flag
Noobs
Back when I was in 10th grade me and my friends searched for p0rn in a school lab computer
Downloaded some oldies from some site don't remember which and saved them on the C disk
We are currently making plan to arrange a reunion sometime Inthe next half a decade just to retrieve those p0rn

Edit: it was a convent school and if any of the sisters saw it, they would've gotten into a coma, because that stuff was some epic p0rn, atleast the way I remember it
Keep me posted on that one.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles