Failed Terrorist State of Pakistan: Idiotic Musings

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Hard to fathom that a full time professional cricket team like Pakistan was defeated by a team consisting of part-time cricketers and software engineers.

View attachment 257099
Got mogged by jeets who spend more time on Github than they do on net :pound:

Arjun Mk1A

Country flag
Hard to fathom that a full time professional cricket team like Pakistan was defeated by a team consisting of part-time cricketers and software engineers.

View attachment 257099

T20s are highly unpredictable and unforgiving if you are making mistake after mistake.

Even a 5 bad ball will kill the winning Chances in T20. On the other hand 50 overs and Test we can nullify them.

Pakistan batting was shit against US Bowling. Followed by iconic Pakistan fielding where each of their guys throws tantrums.

In the super over apart from first ball boundry remaining runs were taken in Singles and two and all of them went to Fielders. LOL pathetic throws and allowed them to convert singles to two's

Cheepek

Looks like prime beggar of Pakistan will be back from China empty handed? 🤣🤣

“I will go back to Pakistan with this resolve; come what may, we will follow this model of great economic transformation in Pakistan. This model is enough to copy and simulate if we are sincere to our purpose and people. By God(Insha🅱llah), I can tell you this is difficult but not impossible,” he told a gathering of hundreds of business leaders from Pakistan and China.

"On the complex issue of protecting the lives of Chinese citizens in Pakistan, the prime minister said: “I will spare no effort to protect the lives of our Chinese brothers and sisters in Pakistan. I want to assure and guarantee you, that we will provide them security, more than our own self. This is my pledge and commitment that this will never happen again.”

Last edited:

Cheepek

Condition of debris from the vehicle.....

"There was crater of around 4 feet deep and 6 feet wide at the site of the incident where the explosion occurred, an investigation officer told The Khorasan Diary."

Balochis are extremely good at these high intensity IEDs, now pashtuns are also learning from them

20240609_142751.jpg

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles