Failed Terrorist State of Pakistan: Idiotic Musings

Covfefe

Country flag
Whatever be the case... The Taklu needs a pause from running his mouth. Commenting like Saas Bahu serials. Always stupid bravado statement without any sense of implications.
For any other country, i would've had objections
For Pakistan, a guy who says 'tohar ammi rail debe re bahin***" is the guy who has my vote

asingha94

Country flag
-when he says kadi ninda, one set of folks have a problem,
-when he says ghar mein ghus ke marengey, another set of folks have a problem,
-if he would have made clarification on GoI's official stand on this issue in the interview, safe to say then too a different set of folks will have a problem.

can't please everyone all the time.
Problem is the timing. USA Canada are quoting India all day for political interferences, election manipulation, target killing & all. Such statements give Pakistanis & Khalistanis a big brownie moment.
He's not saying something new. Everyone knows that India has involvements in Pakistan. It doesn't need to be told this way.
It's just my opinion.

Azaad

Country flag
How come Shi'a are murtad ? They're the original followers of Ali/Mohammad (SAW) {piss be upon him} . It's wahhabi sunnis who are munafiq & deserve to be killed .
Yes , the next time I come across a Shi'a Sunni spat online , I'd tag you here. You support the Shi'a & I'd do the same to the Sunnis . Let's see if you win or I do

Azaad

Country flag
in other words, mughals were the OG brown coolies, they had pathological aversion to own culture and language, that they tried to ape persian culture and language in their court.

by the way this is a channel of an Iranian family, they make family vlogs.
in some video i happened to watch some time ago, he mentions that he was surprised initially that in India any plant can grow anywhere because of the climate, and that in his hometown growing plants needs a greenhouse setup because their soil does not support plant growth.
=====
Part 4 : culture shock in India 🇮🇳 for Persian family
Central Asian warlike nomadic pastoral communities since recorded history have been known to assimilate into the dominant sedentary communities they've interacted with either for the purposes of trade or conquest. It's been as true of the Sakas , the Kushans , the Huns etc in the first millenium as it was true for the Mongol , Turkic & various permutations & combinations of them in the second millenium.

While the first set imitated the Iranians &/or the Indians ( notice the motifs & religious iconography on the Kushan & Alchon Hun coinage when they settled in India ) in the first millenium , the second group mostly imitated the Persians / Iranians coz of the common strand binding them namely Islam . If the latter wasn't a factor , the second group would've imitated their predecessors & assimilated into the dominant grouping here namely Hinduism.

Satish Sharma

Country flag
How come Shi'a are murtad ? They're the original followers of Ali/Mohammad (SAW) {piss be upon him} . It's wahhabi sunnis who are munafiq & deserve to be killed .
Such a misleading comment riyal muslims are ahmedias only. Sunnis & shia both are munnafiq & deserve to killed. Riyal followers of Mohammad's pbuh (piss be upon him) are ahmedias..
Yes , the next time I come across a Shi'a Sunni spat online , I'd tag you here. You support the Shi'a & I'd do the same to the Sunnis . Let's see if you win or I do
I will be acting as ahmedia

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Central Asian warlike nomadic pastoral communities since recorded history have been known to assimilate into the dominant sedentary communities they've interacted with either for the purposes of trade or conquest. It's been as true of the Sakas , the Kushans , the Huns etc in the first millenium as it was true for the Mongol , Turkic & various permutations & combinations of them in the second millenium.

While the first set imitated the Iranians &/or the Indians ( notice the motifs & religious iconography on the Kushan & Alchon Hun coinage when they settled in India ) in the first millenium , the second group mostly imitated the Persians / Iranians coz of the common strand binding them namely Islam . If the latter wasn't a factor , the second group would've imitated their predecessors & assimilated into the dominant grouping here namely Hinduism.
Aabhas Maldahiyar's book on babur seems to delve on their preference for persian language and culture, as per him babur and his father were learned men. he says akbar was the least learned man in the royal lineage of timurids/mughals.

Azaad

Country flag
Aabhas Maldahiyar's book on babur seems to delve on their preference for persian language and culture, as per him babur and his father were learned men. he says akbar was the least learned man in the royal lineage of timurids/mughals.

Yes, watched his interview on Vaad day before. He got most things right there & suffered a couple of slip ups. The Mughals or more accurately the Gurkhani dynasty was Turco Mongol by lineage , Islamic - Sunni by religion ( though Babur did convert to Shi'ism for a brief period before reverting, upon the request of the Safavids ruling in Iran , losing support of his own clansmen in the process , whose support he sought to combat his nemesis Shaybani Khan - who was responsible for ousting the Timurids from what's now Uzbekistan settling it with his own tribesmen - the Uzbeks thus changing the course of history there ) & Persianate by culture.

In fact most of their administrators came from Iran & Turan - which is Khorasan or Greater / Outer Iran & it was intentional for the simple reason that getting their own clansmen / tribesmen over here always created the risk of succession wars which plagued the Mughals since their very beginning in India & even before.

Country flag

Pakistan to seek US sanctions waiver on gas pipeline project with Iran

Let’s see if USA allows Iranian gas to China via Pakistan?

DingDong

Country flag
Problem is the timing. USA Canada are quoting India all day for political interferences, election manipulation, target killing & all. Such statements give Pakistanis & Khalistanis a big brownie moment.
He's not saying something new. Everyone knows that India has involvements in Pakistan. It doesn't need to be told this way.
It's just my opinion.
What brownie point are you talking about? What will the Pakistanis and the Khalistanis do about it except whine a bit more? What is wrong with the timing?

Being a seasoned politician, he has said nothing that goes beyond the official brief or the official policy of the current government. The questions and the answers in these interviews are not spontaneous.

Geopolitical decisions are not made on the basis of "who said what".

A message was begging to be sent out, the message has been sent out. Loud and Clear.

By the way, the BJP is doubling down on it. Here is the statement from the official spokesperson.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles