Failed Terrorist State of Pakistan: Idiotic Musings

sameer3694

Muzzis are simping over their next daddy

Well, good for him. Can't wait for the day when his daughter and his wife start getting gang-banged by Muzzies when they start pouring in hordes. I seriously hope Muslims start blowing shit up in the US. He probably has no idea how much the average arab in the middle east hates the US after what has been done to their countries.

SilentlAssassin265

Country flag
Well, good for him. Can't wait for the day when his daughter and his wife start getting gang-banged by Muzzies when they start pouring in hordes. I seriously hope Muslims start blowing shit up in the US. He probably has no idea how much the average arab in the middle east hates the US after what has been done to their countries.
Do you seriously think he is supporting muzzies?
See his older posts, he is just unemployed comedian seeking attention.

sameer3694

I did. He's a nativist neo-nazi incel. Alt-right nazis and Islamists have been getting along well because of their ideological similarities and bonding over jew hatred. A huge majority of these accounts posting anti-India/Hindu crap over the past few weeks are all alt-right.

SilentlAssassin265

Country flag
I did. He's a nativist neo-nazi incel. Alt-right nazis and Islamists have been getting along well because of their ideological similarities and bonding over jew hatred. A huge majority of these accounts posting anti-India/Hindu crap over the past few weeks are all alt-right.
Probably co ordinated propoganda, doesn't achive anything in real life tough as international tourism is barely contributing anything to economy and NRI will keep visiting anyways

asingha94

Country flag
He doesn't maybe but certainly he prefers Muzzis over Hindus. They hate any Pagan belief. They adore African mostly because of their religion only. Been to their Telegram groups. They gang up against Hindus very often. More often than they do against the Jews & use worse language.
Going by the comments below the tweet I see so many Muzzis & white incests saying "Sikhism is better" & how Hindus have corrupted Sikhism in particular to create hostility between two groups. One Muzzi claimed that Sikhism was influenced by Sufis & they fought against Brahmins to save lower caste. Khalistanis have also joined them along with Betyar groups. They know that Indians have too many divisions & conflicts. They try to exploit them.
The recent obsession of abysmal.
Previously it was casual criticism. Now it's pure deliberate dehumanization. Seems totally organised.
They just collect a bunch of stupid people engaging in stupid rare acts from India & try to convince others how normalised such sh!ts are. That's how they run propaganda where Indians fail.

Last edited:

nongaddarliberal

Country flag
A white conservative who hates Jews I guess. It resulted him to be constipated against Indians.
The past few days it seems that it's only the jihadis and wannabe literal nazis that started shitposting against India. Maldives qualifies as jihadis. They made it appear like a huge trend, but it turned out to only be from the schizo accounts no one takes seriously anyway.

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
This has is a retard , don't think much buddy .

Global Defence

New threads

Articles