Failed Terrorist State of Pakistan: Idiotic Musings

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
At first I thought he's a congi chamcha from India, what's hilarious is that its an obsessed paki saying this :lol:.

1702138491767.png

There was another paki who was mocking Gen Rawat's death anniversary whom I ratioed on twitter reminding him that they too lost a few generals similarly.

These porkis have a serious problem of not looking within and being obsessed with what happens outside.

Harry101

Country flag
At first I thought he's a congi chamcha from India, what's hilarious is that its an obsessed paki saying this :lol:.

View attachment 232064

There was another paki who was mocking Gen Rawat's death anniversary whom I ratioed on twitter reminding him that they too lost a few generals similarly.

These porkis have a serious problem of not looking within and being obsessed with what happens outside.
It’s not a porky issue, it’s an Islam issue of not looking inwards. Always blame others and never introspect. Islam survives only by looting/jaziya from non believers, and in case where there is none, there is always someone claiming to be greener than the green. That’s why out of the 57 something Islamic countries, only a handful are democratic and they too are shoddy democracies. There is always a cabal of mullas wanting to overthrow and establish ulema rule in a modern Islamic nation state. That’s why you will see monarchies maintain a tight control over these mullas in theocratic Islamic countries.

vin bharat mahan

Kumaoni, Uttarakhand
Country flag
Pork should be popularised among all indians.

Pork is democratic weapon against halal.
Will push restaurants to not get halal certificates.
It's also more eco friendly when compared to mutton.

Will also work against casteist degenerates.
i did eat wild bore meat in winter....sometime in winter our hilly areas wild boar come down in villages. we didnt eat its intestine, coz its said they contain intestine worms. beside this wild boar meat is quite tasty, but its killing is banned. so villagers (who hv gun) send wild boar meat to every villagers house. so nobody tells about it to forest officer etc. i only ate 2-3 times, so its rare. wild boar boar dont hv fatty meat like pork (i heard about pork, but didnt taste or want to taste). beside this some time we killed wild hens nd wild pigeon also. they r also tasty. i heard some tribe people also eat porcupine meat....now dont assume us north east nd other tribe. who kill, what they show. in our menu we only eat hen, fish nd goat meat. nd rarely above mentioned wild animal. hope some vegetarian, vegan or ecologist dont get triggered . 😝🥵🤭🤭

Tuco

Country flag
i did eat wild bore meat in winter....sometime in winter our hilly areas wild boar come down in villages. we didnt eat its intestine, coz its said they contain intestine worms. beside this wild boar meat is quite tasty, but its killing is banned. so villagers (who hv gun) send wild boar meat to every villagers house. so nobody tells about it to forest officer etc. i only ate 2-3 times, so its rare. wild boar boar dont hv fatty meat like pork (i heard about pork, but didnt taste or want to taste). beside this some time we killed wild hens nd wild pigeon also. they r also tasty. i heard some tribe people also eat porcupine meat....now dont assume us north east nd other tribe. who kill, what they show. in our menu we only eat hen, fish nd goat meat. nd rarely above mentioned wild animal. hope some vegetarian, vegan or ecologist dont get triggered . 😝🥵🤭🤭
Not just NE same in most hills I suppose, common in western ghats. The types of snares to catch hens, vanishing art. I dont eat meat but have gone with friends to check out their skills. No meat is untouched, some tribes even eat monkeys. When porkis says we done eat meat, they just do not fathom the varieties, they are mostly chicken and beef lol.

Spindrift

You need to check with the forest officials, periodically they move wild boar and nilgai to the vermin category and when they are in that category you can hunt them.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles