Failed Terrorist State of Pakistan: Idiotic Musings

Varoon2

Country flag
A less known slaughter during 1947, Sheikhupura. Can be moved to a partition heading. The Print calls it the worst genocide ever. Not really, but it was horrendous enough.

NutCracker

Country flag
The indications are Pakis are back in the lap of Americans. CIA is now once again actively working with ISI. There are rumors of the American ambassador visiting Imran Khan in prison very recently. Not sure why, but I am guessing they want a politically stable Pakistan. If this all true, there could be an upswing in terrorism in Kashmir. There is a possibility of reigniting Khalistan movement.

They won't admit it openly; nor will they withdraw abruptly, but it appears the Chinese have given up on CPEC.

And maybe that's why we should be allowing these porky pigs to enter into BRICS , so that China can measure the depth of porky pussy again and fill it with CPEC concreete once more .:bplease:

MuffleParch

Country flag

Cheepek

"The couple got married in May this year and the Pakistani actress had categorically denied that her husband was an Indian producer or filmmaker as it ran rife on social media.

In the video, Madiha Imam is seen being welcomed by Moji's uncle, who speaks to her in Hindi.

Social media users have interpreted his words to be about performing a puja, a Hindu ritual, and have pointed to the family's greeting as being similar to Hindu customs.

These observations have led to speculation that Madiha Imam may have converted to Hinduism following her marriage. Social media users have expressed their disappointment."

Azaad

Country flag

The irony that his own ancestors must've suffered such a fate which is how & why he is a Muslim is certainly lost on him.

Naipaul , as usual, described this phenomenon, succinctly -

Islam, he claimed, had both enslaved and attempted to wipe out other cultures. "It has had a calamitous effect on converted peoples. To be converted you have to destroy your past, destroy your history. You have to stamp on it, you have to say 'my ancestral culture does not exist, it doesn't matter'."

Jimih

Country flag
Like they say "Nations have no permanent friends or enemies".

Allright maybe he was there for some other reasons.

He is still related to Goldschmidt-Rothschild family by his 1st marriage.

Screenshot_20231124-004240.jpg

vin bharat mahan

Kumaoni, Uttarakhand
Country flag
"The couple got married in May this year and the Pakistani actress had categorically denied that her husband was an Indian producer or filmmaker as it ran rife on social media.

In the video, Madiha Imam is seen being welcomed by Moji's uncle, who speaks to her in Hindi.

Social media users have interpreted his words to be about performing a puja, a Hindu ritual, and have pointed to the family's greeting as being similar to Hindu customs.

These observations have led to speculation that Madiha Imam may have converted to Hinduism following her marriage. Social media users have expressed their disappointment."

is he really hindu?? not heard "moji basar" as hindu name or sirname. do anyone hv any idea??
if true, than give this type of brave man padma shri award. who did ghar wapasi to malecchas 😁. i mean far better to give padma sri award to him, unlike saif ali khan, barkha dutt or rajdeep sardesai type people🥶🥵.

images.jpeg

Country flag
The indications are Pakis are back in the lap of Americans. CIA is now once again actively working with ISI. There are rumors of the American ambassador visiting Imran Khan in prison very recently. Not sure why, but I am guessing they want a politically stable Pakistan. If this all true, there could be an upswing in terrorism in Kashmir. There is a possibility of reigniting Khalistan movement.

They won't admit it openly; nor will they withdraw abruptly, but it appears the Chinese have given up on CPEC.
I wonder how it will blow up in their faces this time because evidently Pakis propping up the Taliban while actively living off of US aid wasn't that big of a kick in the balls for the Americans. Besides that, while I do expect an upswing in terrorism in Kashmir, I don't believe that it will be as big of a thing that it was in the '90s because the US is just too distracted on too many fronts at this point with proxies (Ukraine, Israel, Taiwan and now Pakistan). I believe the overall agenda behind this is to put a check on us because while they do want us to become powerful enough to counter China, they don't want us to have any ideas of outright challenging American hegemony like China is doing today, say, in the next 4-5 decades.

The Chinese are slowly giving up CPEC and are now investing in Afghanistan and are on a bribing spree to gain as much favour from the Taliban as possible since it's just a matter of time before the Taliban government will get recognised. The whole fiasco of CPEC has turned from a masterful game of taking over Pakiland much like how the East India Company took over the Nawabate of Bengal to yet another epic blunder for Xi.

Shuturmurg

Country flag
I wonder how it will blow up in their faces this time because evidently Pakis propping up the Taliban while actively living off of US aid wasn't that big of a kick in the balls for the Americans. Besides that, while I do expect an upswing in terrorism in Kashmir, I don't believe that it will be as big of a thing that it was in the '90s because the US is just too distracted on too many fronts at this point with proxies (Ukraine, Israel, Taiwan and now Pakistan). I believe the overall agenda behind this is to put a check on us because while they do want us to become powerful enough to counter China, they don't want us to have any ideas of outright challenging American hegemony like China is doing today, say, in the next 4-5 decades.

The Chinese are slowly giving up CPEC and are now investing in Afghanistan and are on a bribing spree to gain as much favour from the Taliban as possible since it's just a matter of time before the Taliban government will get recognised. The whole fiasco of CPEC has turned from a masterful game of taking over Pakiland much like how the East India Company took over the Nawabate of Bengal to yet another epic blunder for Xi.
China is planning to uild train route through wakhan corridor to directly connect afghanistan.

Master Chief

Country flag

Looks like that 2015 dream of CPAC making Gwadar the new Singapore, has given way to the acceptance of reality that it is not as straightforward as banging their own sisters.. :megusta:

raju1982

Country flag
Like they say "Nations have no permanent friends or enemies".

Every Muslim country has slave mentality towards whites. In Bangaldesh, US amb meeting both PM and Oppo leaders daily and literally brokering as Supreme Coit or Electio commission. In Pak, they ousted a PM with help of military and now meeting him in jail.

Shame.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles