Failed Terrorist State of Pakistan: Idiotic Musings

The Juggernaut

Country flag
Two separate events that were a disaster for the same girl it seems. Official event videos are hard to come by.

In the past, I used to feel sorry for some Jihadi girls and also supported their modest clothing choice. Now I feel like puking when I see fake Paki and Indian Muslim women. Some Paki women go hooker when in Dubai to get a break.

Very sad for her, she must have worked hard. Being a woman she must have faced difficulties. Paki islamic society must have tried to demean with misogynistic actions. Must have faced corruption. Even Her dresscode was to follow religious demand. paki had bad performance in games. Not only that she failed, she failed spectacularly, was disqualified and became laughing matter. Another paki meme. It will stay with her forever. All paki will disgruntled that she made joke of Pakistan. Islamist will use her example for explaining why women are considered half brained in Islam and women in sports are haram. She will always be judged by it. Perhaps she will never gain better opportunity.

Country flag
Two separate events that were a disaster for the same girl it seems. Official event videos are hard to come by.

In the past, I used to feel sorry for some Jihadi girls and also supported their modest clothing choice. Now I feel like puking when I see fake Paki and Indian Muslim women. Some Paki women go hooker when in Dubai to get a break.

You have to understand the long term strategy of Pakis here. These small failures are of no consequence. What is really of consequence is that Pakis are hoping to develop mutants with extra hands and legs by screwing their sisters and cousins. What hope will indians have in winning medals some 50-60 years in the future with their bipedal athletes, when glorious Pakshitstan will have athletes with 10 legs and 10 hands? This has been the plan of the lumber 1, besht army since 1947.

Blademaster

Afghans look at KPK as their own land and don't consider it crossing a border into another country. They look at it more like paki occupied Afghanistan. The local pashtuns there also look at Afghans as their own. Secondly the pashtuns, including illegal Afghans, are far too entrenched within Karachi too, to be kicked out without bloodshed.

This is going to be fun to watch.
I want them to kill each other in a massive orgy of violence that destroys any credibility of being an Islamic nation.

nongaddarliberal

Country flag

It's this Gaurav character who's displayed low IQ. She was finishing the race while the others had already finished and she stopped after crossing the finish line. She was just slow, not dumb.

Whereas this guy, by misunderstanding this basic fact, has ironically proven himself retarded, and harms the Indian side by making such easily disprovable claims. Similar to that baba banaras subhuman.

MuffleParch

Country flag
Atleast some Pakis, overseas Pakis, are waking up the reality...:

"Our interest in talking to India serves no purpose when India is not interested in dialogue. It is not interested in anything Pakistan has to offer, be it economic relations or Kashmir — India thinks it has found the solution to Kashmir without Pakistan’s help."

shaktishivashakti

Country flag
Atleast some Pakis, overseas Pakis, are waking up the reality...:

"Our interest in talking to India serves no purpose when India is not interested in dialogue. It is not interested in anything Pakistan has to offer, be it economic relations or Kashmir — India thinks it has found the solution to Kashmir without Pakistan’s help."

I cant see him as some one awaken. The para above the para you quoted is important and shows how he is biased or not really different or even he wants to continue the same old path.
"Pakistan needs a new approach which is currently absent as it continues to be consumed by ideology and internal struggles for power. Going for the ‘Jihadist option’ has boomeranged while India’s strengths have multiplied, earning it a popular global status. "
And then I extract in your quoted para : "Our interest in talking to India serves no purpose when India is not interested in dialogue.It is not interested in anything Pakistan has to offer..."

As for as I understand the GOI's foreign policy vis-a-vis Pakistan, is : dismantle the terror shops and hand over the terrorists. That's not difficult to understand, even for a professor at Georgetown university and Research fellow at National university Singapore can understand that if he is unbiased.
If he omits to mention the simplest, the most honest and efficient solution to pakistan's problem, i.e handcuff and blindfold all the wanted tangos and put them in a plane for New Delhi, then he himself is not honest and pakistan is fucked for a very very long time to come. If those pseudo intellectuals of pakistan dont see the real problem and the solution for it, their country is doomed and that's all good, they deserve it. No salvation in sight for those evils.

Country flag
I cant see him as some one awaken. The para above the para you quoted is important and shows how he is biased or not really different or even he wants to continue the same old path.
"Pakistan needs a new approach which is currently absent as it continues to be consumed by ideology and internal struggles for power. Going for the ‘Jihadist option’ has boomeranged while India’s strengths have multiplied, earning it a popular global status. "
And then I extract in your quoted para : "Our interest in talking to India serves no purpose when India is not interested in dialogue.It is not interested in anything Pakistan has to offer..."

As for as I understand the GOI's foreign policy vis-a-vis Pakistan, is : dismantle the terror shops and hand over the terrorists. That's not difficult to understand, even for a professor at Georgetown university and Research fellow at National university Singapore can understand that if he is unbiased.
If he omits to mention the simplest, the most honest and efficient solution to pakistan's problem, i.e handcuff and blindfold all the wanted tangos and put them in a plane for New Delhi, then he himself is not honest and pakistan is fucked for a very very long time to come. If those pseudo intellectuals of pakistan dont see the real problem and the solution for it, their country is doomed and that's all good, they deserve it. No salvation in sight for those evils.
See, what you've told, makes perfect sense and looks simple to us but from their perspective, what you're asking of them is like asking a dipsomaniac to give up drinking.

They threw away whatever artificial progress they made on the fronts of industrialization, education, etc. out of the window due to state-willed radicalization over the course of several decades and as a result, jobs are scarce. With a skyrocketing population, this problem will become far, far, far worse in the coming decades resulting in the continuation of the vicious cycle of radicalization. The GoI understands this now. If you go back even some 20 years from present time, you would find that the sentiment in India had at least some amount of trust/wishful thinking left to believe that things can turn around in Pakistan but these days, there is barely any sentiment to pursue the relationship beyond the barest of necessities.

To eliminate the terrorist outfits, it would need the deradicalization of the masses and that would need a massive shift in the mindset and vision of the ruling elites from their delusions of grandeur of establishing a dominant Islamic republic encompassing the subcontinent, which will never happen as, to them that would mean the discarding of the very idea of Pakistan and it's destruction.

To simplify, the destruction of Pakistan is exactly what we would need if we want to establish any sort of meaningful economic and diplomatic relationship with the region that is to our immediate West.

Country flag

US Officials Visit China’s CPEC Sites In Pakistan

US getting gameplan ready for Pakis/china.

Babloo Singh

Country flag

raju1982

Country flag

Porks are changing abbu again. Or dual abbu? Chinese will not like it.

raju1982

Country flag

vin bharat mahan

Kumaoni, Uttarakhand
Country flag
Porks are changing abbu again. Or dual abbu? Chinese will not like it.
let me explain, pakistan hv different categories of father:-
genetic daddy - india.
foster father - saudi + UAE.
religious father - turks + afganistan.
lingual father - india + iran.
lineage father - mongol + ujbekistan.
inspirational father - turks + ujbekistan.
creation father - india + britian.
sugar daddies - america + china.
"father of all fathers" - *bharat*😍🥳
did i miss some one else?🤨🧐
their official child - bangladesh. 😂😝

Syama Ayas

Country flag
Paxtani spotted. More specifically Pakjabi. Usually talks big & gets his a r s e delivered to him with or without the gift wrapping.
When push comes to shove and Canadians take matters into their own hands, these piglets will start pretending to be Indians to get away from the consequences of their depraved thoughts

Thier Hindu surnames will becomes their first names

Pakistanis pose as Indians after NY bomb scare

shaktishivashakti

Country flag

Worth reading and quite an interesting conclusion that I post below.
One can dissent with the author and two of his conclusions that implies that Quad is incompatible with restructuring India's security policy to the new situation. The Quad is not a group like AUKUS, 5eyes and Nato based on senior-junior type of partnership, so I dont see any incompatibility between reaffirming our position and our concerns security wise in our neighborhood and Quad. If any contradiction appears with the time, they will be addressed but there is no reason to believe as it is today that contradictions will appear and hence quit the Quad now.
"The story of Bangladesh is being repeated", I dont see why each and every part of Pak that fall apart would and should become an independant state ? I dont see why it should be the case fro POK and KP precisely ?
Regarding GB, may be !

Last edited:

Rango

Country flag
let me explain, pakistan hv different categories of father:-
genetic daddy - india.
foster father - saudi + UAE.
religious father - turks + afganistan.
lingual father - india + iran.
lineage father - mongol + ujbekistan.
inspirational father - turks + ujbekistan.
creation father - india + britian.
sugar daddies - america + china.
"father of all fathers" - *bharat*😍🥳
did i miss some one else?🤨🧐
their official child - bangladesh. 😂😝
Desired energy father = Russia.
Desired official child = Many more UK white girls reproduced via rape (sorry to be blunt).

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles