Failed Terrorist State of Pakistan: Idiotic Musings

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
:pig: BHIKHARI PAKIS :pig: accepting the truth. :clap2::clap2: :clap2:

When your "holy book" allows and justifies every satanic act then it's not just the problem of BHIKHARI Pakistan alone. It's actually problem in whole middle east and wherever they live in. When your hero is a certified PEDO then the followers will follow.

1692304572467.png

This Thurkey Khalifa forgot that his Prophet was a certified PEDO himself! :lol:

1692304667325.png

shade

Country flag
Diseased aawam dying for 5 kg aata and the shithole army throwing dollars on lobbyists

Poetic really

They face no consequences for that
Like for e.g the most popular, gay heartthrob, hilale pakistan Imrand Khan is in a small jail cell right now and his legions of followers sit at home an salwar-shiver.

I'm telling you, Pakistan is a caricature of a country that Communists use to prove their theory that religion exists only for the bourgeois to swindle the proletariat.

shade

Country flag
Twitter+PDF ,all these Low IQ inbred porky maggots.
Didn't even bother to think, in Which izlamic Firka a man wears baali and woman wears Bangles.

View attachment 218739
>Sooth Ass-ia.
:bplease:

Anytime i see this word now it's basically a keyword behind which pakeez, small-dick syndrome sufferer neigbhoring countries and various traitor groups from our own country hide

Tactical Doge

𝕱𝖔𝖔𝖑𝖘 𝖗𝖚𝖘𝖍 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑𝖘 𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖗
Country flag
>Sooth Ass-ia.
:bplease:

Anytime i see this word now it's basically a keyword behind which pakeez, small-dick syndrome sufferer neigbhoring countries and various traitor groups from our own country hide
1692356154512.png

Didn't you know, south asian countries have taken 21 Bailout/beggar programs from the IMF, surely south asia must be where economies go to die

hehehe

Marliii

Better to die on your feet than live on your knees
Country flag
The person who made the thread is from Morroco. He was pissed because some Pakistani were abusing Morocco for recognising Israel. He made these set of tweets to show Pakis are sub-human (While he also don't have good impression of Indians). 😅.
Lol moroccans should be the last ones calling anyone subhuman.they are literally sand n*igers without any of the benefit of being one.

Country flag
Which of these countries is anyway going to surpass India in GDP per capita LOL?
Except for Bangladesh, all of them have a higher GDP per capita. Bangladesh fell behind us this year, I guess. It's not accounting for the fact that we bailed out Sri Lanka and made sure their economy wasn't too fucked and also the fact that Bhutan enjoys an extremely favourable economic relationship with India but as far as statistics goes, it's true.

shade

Country flag
View attachment 218748

Didn't you know, south asian countries have taken 21 Bailout/beggar programs from the IMF, surely south asia must be where economies go to die

hehehe
The flag of the Fakeer -e- Sooth Assiya is missing from the other guy.

Which of these countries is anyway going to surpass India in GDP per capita LOL?
Except for Bangladesh, all of them have a higher GDP per capita. Bangladesh fell behind us this year, I guess. It's not accounting for the fact that we bailed out Sri Lanka and made sure their economy wasn't too fucked and also the fact that Bhutan enjoys an extremely favourable economic relationship with India but as far as statistics goes, it's true.
You have
1x choddi-boniyan ekanami
2x tourismo based economies, one of those is kangal, the other may go under the ocean by the end of this century
1x economy that is totally dependent on Big Birader Bharat
1x invisible undokumented ekanami who's jobless citizen created that "meme".

When compared to this thrash I am ok with us having $2k per capita GDP :bplease:

Even China with factory of the world status, top tier one party state efficiency, and mercantile trade policy vs other nations has just $12k per capita GDP, so that can be assumed as a best case scenario for a 1 billion people economy.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles