Failed Terrorist State of Pakistan: Idiotic Musings

lcafanboy

Country flag
If they can wait till June, we'll send them all the water they'll ever need :lehappy:
We already sent them Water for next 10years and they went begging across the world for the deluge it caused and the losses it caused running into billions of dollars breaking the back of Porki economy. That said, we should make it an yearly affair... 😊😊

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
Adding POK is like adding upscaled ISIS. Getting PoK as it will exacerbate the Kashmir problem of outsized concern and resources being devoted to the region, not solve it.
POK has two portions. Neelam Valley strip has most of population and Gilgit Baltistan (the bigger left hand ear) is a strategic requirement for India.

If India already had GB, we would have declared LoC international border.
I have never understood this stupid idea of taking PoK or taking GB to get access to Afghanistan. Absolutely crazy. As you have said, these people are too far gone and an additional mess that we don't need. As for taking GB to get access to Afghanistan, that's another daft idea. The best way to deal with Afghans is from a distance. Having them on your border is quite simply a nightmare we can do without.
Wakhan Corridor is a narrow strip to central Asia so not much friction has to take place at first place.

Then being India isn't interested in meddling in internal affairs of Afghanistan unlike all these countries, it just wants a transit way. And India holds a much better goodwill image in Pak.
DFIians not taking any lessons at all from Sikh empire, British empire, the USSR and modern Paxtan.
I consider this 'raat ka khaana Skardu me karenge' to be a meme. Not happening in this world, atleast. And the reason is not military- its the economic cost that will have to be paid.
Pakistan expediting into India is a meme, India into Pakistan is not.

You need a multifactor gap with target countries military to conquer them. So India possesses capability to capture good chunk of Pakistani territory since 1987 since brasstacks, is not a meme. Off course the economic and diplomatic cost has averted that till date. The day this dispute starts to cost more to India, status quo will change.

Indrajit

Country flag
Wakhan Corridor is a narrow strip to central Asia so not much friction has to take place at first place.

Then being India isn't interested in meddling in internal affairs of Afghanistan unlike all these countries, it just wants a transit way. And India holds a much better goodwill image in Pak.
India has a good image among Afghans precisely because we don't interfere and it helps that we are not their immediate neighbors. Transit way through that territory is not worth the effort, there's no pot of gold on the other side nor are we going to lay pipelines through that terrain. Afghans will try and use any border to move drugs and since that is their primary commodity, wait till you try and stop it coming through. Add that these guys are Islamic hardliners and you have just given them an opening to your country. It won't take much for them to try and extract their pound of flesh.

These are all pipe dreams and we need to mind our own business and work on our economy. Far more resourceful countries have committed suicide with military adventures . We need to sit tight and work on making India a developed country and we should have no time for crazy destractions.

ThE BrOkEn HeArT

Country flag
I remember 8 years back Indian members on Paki forum warned pakis that you will go bankrupt bcz of CPEC. Don't fall in trap of Chinese.
Indian govt reminded them again and again to leave their Kashmir policy and terrorism in the region.
Then again 1 year back we warned them don't celebrate Taliban victory. It will bite you back.
But they abused us back.

But now every paki be like....
20230128_102415.jpg

Tactical Doge

𝕱𝖔𝖔𝖑𝖘 𝖗𝖚𝖘𝖍 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑𝖘 𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖗
Country flag
India has a good image among Afghans precisely because we don't interfere and it helps that we are not their immediate neighbors.
I have met with Afghans in Kochi once
They look and behave like us and speak good hindi

ThE BrOkEn HeArT

Country flag
Effects of Demonetisation -

I don't understand the link. I think this is just fanboy tweet.
Pakistan defaults bcz of these following reasons-:
1. CPEC
2. Isolation from the world bcz of GOI efforts.
3. Extreme forum of Islam
4. Failed education system
5. Kashmir policy
6. Corrupt government and Army
7. No talent except jazba and Imaan.

Blademaster

1. CPEC
5. Kashmir policy
Black money and counterfeit money. Pakistan was propping its economy up by printing out fake Indian money and exchanging them for dollars. When they lost that ability, they no longer had an independent source of revenue and had to rely on foreign sources. That disappeared after Paki IQ level of supporting the Taliban takeover of Afghanistan.

The Juggernaut

Country flag
You can see the drastic change happen after November 2016,
https%3A%2F%2Fs3-ap-northeast-1.amazonaws.com%2Fpsh-ex-ftnikkei-3937bb4%2Fimages%2F_aliases%2F...png
after 2013 there was amazing boost in forex and PKR started to appreciate against INR.
IMG_20230128_124120.jpg

They were pepping up their currency and buying forex at expense of Indian Reserve bank and then dumping all of excess currency in India to hurt economy while funding anti national activity. FCIN had made them immune to their economic mistakes.
In other words Pakistan was like parasitic tumor attached to India suckling up life and blood out of living body.
1. CPEC
5. Kashmir policy

Last edited:

Blademaster

Has absolutely no correlation, they were inching toward default even before demonetization! What changed is their decreased use case for America and they rubbing the Arabs in the wrong way between 2016-2018.
Dude, they were getting dollars in black money by converting fake Indian rupees into dollars and it was nearly a billion or there. It had the effect of boosting their reserves while creating inflationary pressure in India.

dkkgp

Country flag
Black money and counterfeit money. Pakistan was propping its economy up by printing out fake Indian money and exchanging them for dollars. When they lost that ability, they no longer had an independent source of revenue and had to rely on foreign sources. That disappeared after Paki IQ level of supporting the Taliban takeover of Afghanistan.
Are you saying Pakistan was counterfeiting INR for dollars at international exchanges?! Alag hi fanboy ho bhai aap. They used o directly pump in counterfeit via border into India. It would have hardly made them 100 million a year. They are defaulting in the order of billions and they were there even before 2016, so what's the point? Just accept the fact that they are here because aid is drying up. Tomorrow if they agree to fight for SA in Yemen etc they will be deluged with dollars again irrespective of any 6D move Modi pulls

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
correlation to "entirety of pak situation" is thin, but even if assume there is a thin line, flow of USD hasn't stopped going by the number drug drones that are getting shot in punjab these days.

THESIS THORON

Country flag
1. CPEC
5. Kashmir policy
read about DeLa Rue you will get it

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles