Failed Terrorist State of Pakistan: Idiotic Musings

Kshatriya87

Country flag
Why Indian politicians and media are not able to narrate and push a narrative on what was the original event that led to the riots? Baffles me a lot.

Absolutely no mention of the burning alive the Hindu women and children inside the train by Muslim mob can be found elsewhere in the talking points of the BJP govt or the Indian media.

Who was "ethnically cleansing" whom? This should be the original question.
It was said several times. But the prestitutes show only what they want to show, not what actually happened.

Samaritan

Country flag
Somebody please find out what IMF demands are.
Why?:rofl::rofl:

Let it be , enjoy the show!

I wish it should go following way;
No financial support from there dear friends like KSA and China should come.
All Import stopped and export too.
High inflation and unemployment rate high.
No food for the common and rich people in PAK (should leave PAK)
high intensity of terror attacks on army .
Army to abandon the Sindh and Baluchistan and locals put up their Gov asking help from India.
Humanitarian help like we did for Afghan possible from India after separation from Pak.
Divide in Army and Punjab (pak) should form another state with army (pak) support
Divided army generals should sell nukes' to highest bidder in market , mostly KSA or US will intervene.
KP and FATA already influenced by Afghan TTP and will form their own government their.

unless PAK army surrenders to India earlier and settles which I do not see any possibility , above may happen , chronology any be different.

Kshatriya87

Country flag
Why?:rofl::rofl:

Let it be , enjoy the show!

I wish it should go following way;
No financial support from there dear friends like KSA and China should come.
All Import stopped and export too.
High inflation and unemployment rate high.
No food for the common and rich people in PAK (should leave PAK)
high intensity of terror attacks on army .
Army to abandon the Sindh and Baluchistan and locals put up their Gov asking help from India.
Humanitarian help like we did for Afghan possible from India after separation from Pak.
Divide in Army and Punjab (pak) should form another state with army (pak) support
Divided army generals should sell nukes' to highest bidder in market , mostly KSA or US will intervene.
KP and FATA already influenced by Afghan TTP and will form their own government their.

unless PAK army surrenders to India earlier and settles which I do not see any possibility , above may happen , chronology any be different.
Wishful thinking, wish it was true though.

AnantS

Country flag
nope, not for us. his duty is to work for his country's interests.
on areas where India's and britain's interests do not converge, he is duty bound to put his national interest first.
as per some report he wishes to slow down on trade talks with India.

skunk works

Country flag
When mudi is himself losing relevance among hindu voters BBC is doing his promotion for free.
Mudiji should pay BBC good money because his recent appeasement of bullas was going to cost him lots of votes but now BBC practically saved him.
Britfags will create a provocation and then themselves come out and 'cancel' it, and indians will be like 'Sunak is our Bwoy.'
This was a psyop from day one. Imagine how many free eyeballs BBC got from outraged Indians watching.

Rassil Krishnan

Country flag
there seems to be no comments on any articles on the dawn website today,usually there are always 100-200 on most articles and more on hot topics. the people who visit these are English speaking paki types, so they must be wealthier than the average paki.

I suspect there is an internet blackout and maybe this is related to their economy as it is impacting their tele-communication sector. maybe all pakis are facing an internet crisis as we speak or there must be some shenanigans going around.

WarmongerLSK

Country flag

Kshatriya87

Country flag
there seems to be no comments on any articles on the dawn website today,usually there are always 100-200 on most articles and more on hot topics. the people who visit these are English speaking paki types, so they must be wealthier than the average paki.

I suspect there is an internet blackout and maybe this is related to their economy as it is impacting their tele-communication sector. maybe all pakis are facing an internet crisis as we speak or there must be some shenanigans going around.
See post by @kartus in below link. The paki youtuber in the video says so herself that her internet connection keeps dropping.

SilentlAssassin265

Country flag

This is normal.
It has happened multiple times before also

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles