Failed Terrorist State of Pakistan: Idiotic Musings

Sanglamorre

Country flag
Motorcycle nibbas are gonna get a stroke from this
As a motorcycle nibba, I can confirm i got a stroke when i read about bikes in Pakistan.

Corvus Splendens

Country flag
Even in my small relatively backward town, I see at least 3-4 of these everyday...
1670143083724.png

The youth have collectively moved on to 200cc+bikes. Many opting for 350cc+Enfields or KTMs, RS200 Pulsars and so on. Sporty Yamahas and 650cc+ Hondas are more and more common sight if I travel a bit.

Tactical Doge

𝕱𝖔𝖔𝖑𝖘 𝖗𝖚𝖘𝖍 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑𝖘 𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖗
Country flag
Even in my small relatively backward town, I see at least 3-4 of these everyday...
View attachment 184857
The youth have collectively moved on to 200cc+bikes. Many opting for 350cc+Enfields or KTMs, RS200 Pulsars and so on. Sporty Yamahas and 650cc+ Hondas are more and more common sight if I travel a bit.
Coming from a not so backward area, most youngsters here are into high end bikes
A Harley Davidson Street goes for ~7 Lakhs, RC 390 for ~3.5 lakhs
Other than that, go out on the highway you'll see a flood of Royal Enfields, Benellis and other associated brands
In fact the after market modification and illegal parts market got so big that the local police actually had to crack down on these bikers, state government banned Mufflers and shiiet citing increased Noise pollution in the roads

I myself Drive a humble TVS Jupiter And occasionally take out the Honda CD110

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
She's an unemployed flop TV actress so now she's making such tweets for increasing reach for her youtube channel to earn some bucks and Indians are taking the flamebait.

Even Afghans of her own Shinwari tribes abuse her in comments section.

She very well knows that Srinagar will remain an Indian city for centuries to come and any agression towards Jammu & Kashmir will be crushed down with impunity, it isn't 15th century where money didn't matter in war, today it does. Pakistan's problems are compounding not India's so dreams of these Pashtoon wildlings to invade India like savages will remain a dream.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles