Failed Terrorist State of Pakistan: Idiotic Musings

Waanar

Country flag
Did you read the report .. its just GB folks doing RR against napak govt .. the statement is by "karakoram national movement" .. who are basically separatists .. it's like if gupkar gang came out and gave a statement that India will sell ladakh to cheen for UNSC seat or some shit ..
I thought that was merely a part of it and not the only source for this headline. If that's all they're basing their claim on, it's just not gonna happen.
Separatists will say anything.

nongaddarliberal

Country flag
Don't act smart ..Farah bhai will tell you that Pakistan created Indian Civilization and them Punjabis (Sikh+Muslim) protected India..we are bunch ugly looking Pajeet Dalits who are jealous of their Handsome face and good looking woman..
This is what happens when India itself doesn't seek to educate either it's own students or the world about the Marathas, Vijayanagar, Ahoms, Rajputs, Gurjara pratihara, etc.

karn

Country flag
I thought that was merely a part of it and not the only source for this headline. If that's all they're basing their claim on, it's just not gonna happen.
Separatists will say anything.
I'm telling ya .. there's low key support for such GB separatists from India .. they get most of their publicity through Indian outlets. Mirpuris are different.

karn

Country flag

shade

Country flag
Don't act smart ..Farah bhai will tell you that Pakistan created Indian Civilization and them Punjabis (Sikh+Muslim) protected India..we are bunch ugly looking Pajeet Dalits who are jealous of their Handsome face and good looking woman..
That isn't a sikh tho
It's a PakJabi.

lmao "protected from invaders", is is why they were getting stomped until Ranjit's Singhs 50 year muscular rule?
Even before Islam the folks in the area of Punjab-Sindh surrendering to invading phoren armies.

shade

Country flag
how do you actually 'give'?

Do the muzzies in those areas pack up and move away while the chinkies move in?

Giving a piece of land usually happen when it has links to the country being given to.
Case in example would be HongKong. The people shared same culture, language and ethnicity. So, a merger makes sense.
No, the people remain and get put in camps by the chings and in a 100 years, the population will be all chink eyed and mandarin speaking.
If they actually cede GB, then we're never gonna retake it.
GoI simply doesn't have the cojones to fight back the ching.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
The moment I saw him say “Paxtan” was when I realised he’s another Pakroach larping as a Sikh. Stinky lowlives these porkis are, gafoora doesn’t even pay them for their phipth jenureshun worpheyar.

Cheepek

There is no idiotic musings if taliban so posting here
So some random vlogger visited afgandistan and this is what he wrote about Taliban :pound: :rofl:
View attachment 161239
They really wish they were born from popat's arsehole, the contempt for women these jihadis have is mind-boggling.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles