Failed Terrorist State of Pakistan: Idiotic Musings

Nationalist Manasvi Papa

Country flag
Seeing all this drama in Pakistan is sad af. If Imran Khan gets removed from PM post in Pakistan, it will be the blackest day for democracy in the world. He is the true people's leader and should stay as PM. I honestly wish India had a leader like Imran Khan. IMO we should get him here if he is removed from PM in Pakistan and make him PM of India. Imran Khan is the greatest statesman the world has seen ever. He is a once a century leader for a country. His policies are the best and have prospered Pakistan. Fuck anyone who trolls him. I don't know much about Pakistani politics but if you have the whole opposition against you, you must've been doing something right. The way he threatened India is really admirable. I actually felt ashamed when he threatened us. He has actually managed to bring tabdili in Pakistan. I was planning to apply for Pakistani citizenship because of Imran Khan, but now I am not gonna do that. I don't know how I will cope without Imran Khan as the PM of Pakistan.

Jimih

Country flag
Seeing all this drama in Pakistan is sad af. If Imran Khan gets removed from PM post in Pakistan, it will be the blackest day for democracy in the world. He is the true people's leader and should stay as PM. I honestly wish India had a leader like Imran Khan. IMO we should get him here if he is removed from PM in Pakistan and make him PM of India. Imran Khan is the greatest statesman the world has seen ever. He is a once a century leader for a country. His policies are the best and have prospered Pakistan. Fuck anyone who trolls him. I don't know much about Pakistani politics but if you have the whole opposition against you, you must've been doing something right. The way he threatened India is really admirable. I actually felt ashamed when he threatened us. He has actually managed to bring tabdili in Pakistan. I was planning to apply for Pakistani citizenship because of Imran Khan, but now I am not gonna do that. I don't know how I will cope without Imran Khan as the PM of Pakistan.
Naara-e-takbeer

Ola hu Uber

Tuco

Country flag
Agreed Imarn hey to munkin hey, I too fully support Imran Khan. If he wants we can offer him the governance of WB or Punjab too if he doesn't like Hilsa.

Waanar

Country flag
Just got an information from a credible source, The Govt along with some deep state player and some high rank army officers of Pakistan have planned to detonate a single nuclear bomb inside its land border which may kill and affect around 1.5 to 2 lakh Pakistani people.
Reason:-
1- To test their tactical nuclear capabilities.
2- To gain some foreign monetary funding and food and grains and sympathy.
3- and the most important thing is to divert the minds of people and opposition so that he and Gen Bajwa can complete their terms as PM and Gen.
Your delivery makes it sound laughable but Pakistanis have tested their bombs near Baloch settlements before, causing terrible mutations and radiation induced sickness among their populace.

It is, indeed, laughable if you're suggesting they're going to blow a dirty bomb and larp as victims in front of the world.

That's a one way street to globally enforced denuclearization.

Are you serious or merely joking around?
I'm not trying to be rude, I'm just curious.

Last edited:

indus

Living in Post Truth
Country flag
The Paki Army claims the explosions were caused by shot-circuit that triggered a series of powerful explosions. It is possible that the ammo depot was targeted by BLA freedom fighters or the TTP.

View attachment 145796
Don't know about the SOP s of porky army. But in Indian Govt s operating procedures, electrical lighting is not allowed in storage warehouses. The lighting has to be natural only. Its precisely for the reason that short circuit may cause a fire incident.

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
Don't know about the SOP s of porky army. But in Indian Govt s operating procedures, electrical lighting is not allowed in storage warehouses. The lighting has to be natural only. Its precisely for the reason that short circuit may cause a fire incident.
How do they work at night then

Global Defence

New threads

Articles