Failed Terrorist State of Pakistan: Idiotic Musings

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
Absolutely, but then you’ll never see a Paki crying here that PeeDF banned him for mocking Imrand, its just Indian wokes crying there.

And that Suvarna Teja claims to marrying a 🅱ulla so won’t be surprised if “she” will be sucking paki pennies there.
Who knows , that suwarna teja is definitely Indian ?

Vinash

Country flag
Absolutely, but then you’ll never see a Paki crying here that PeeDF banned him for mocking Imrand, its just Indian wokes crying there.

And that Suvarna Teja claims to marrying a 🅱ulla so won’t be surprised if “she” will be sucking paki pennies there.
No girl would use such a name.

It's a Paki incel larping.

Vinash

Country flag
And what's with this marriage BS?

My neighbor Hindu guy is married to a Muslim girl from Hyderabad straight out of college. The girl is so disgusted with her Jahil parents that she hasn't seen them in 8 years.

If M girls were given as much freedom as H girls, you'd see them lining up to get away from the barbarians. The threat of honor killing is what keeps them in check.

FalconZero

Country flag
lmao how many chimping out antifa goons were shot by them? Americans are too cucked to do anything, having guns don't matter when you can't use it. Whole usa was burning for months and i didn't hear one instances of gun owners trying to fight back, kyle did and another boomer did who were dragged through mud.
Islamists should be worried about LGBTQ+ tourists, they are the official gods of USA and their flag is official flag of usa.
This is america, country of kneeeelers!
amerikeks.jpg

Marliii

Better to die on your feet than live on your knees
Country flag
lmao how many chimping out antifa goons were shot by them? Americans are too cucked to do anything, having guns don't matter when you can't use it. Whole usa was burning for months and i didn't hear one instances of gun owners trying to fight back, kyle did and another boomer did who were dragged through mud.
Islamists should be worried about LGBTQ+ tourists, they are the official gods of USA and their flag is official flag of usa.
View attachment 123313
Right wing groups did carry guns and the rittenhouse incident.it was self defence but he smoked 3 antifa mother fuckers 2 dying and 1 got "shredded biceps"

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
1638713225417.png
Lmao Amerikeks.jpg :lol:
1638713193570.png

Jimih

Country flag
Sorry to burst your bubble but whites like this are a huge minority these days and I don't see their kind making a comeback.

Democrats will take away their guns in the coming decades and a significant % of LW whites will support it.
View attachment 123313

The answer was for Islamists, not for Black American citizens.

Racism is a Historical issue in USA. White Americans now know that they will be in the loosing side if they resist the Black Minority activism. There is an active sense of guilt palpable within the White Americans today.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles