Failed Terrorist State of Pakistan: Idiotic Musings

Tactical Doge

𝕱𝖔𝖔𝖑𝖘 𝖗𝖚𝖘𝖍 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑𝖘 𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖗
Country flag
I don't know him, but I completely agree with him, as matter of fact, not just two terms, give Imran twenty terms
I have never seen such sense from a Paki for a long time
I think I can speak for other memberans when I say this, @Battlion25 of PeeDF is cent percent on point with his argument here

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
View attachment 112465

Chcha is not worried about Kashmiri girls, he is worried that he ain't getting any. Otherwise 7 year old Kashmiri kids could have been under his disgusting filthy sights.
Pakis are into Necro and PEDO and their holy book allows it. Talk of any disgusting and inhuman thing and these things finds legitimacy in their SATANIC book. Every now and then we hear such stories.

BC... ye Kabr mei bhi nahi chain lene dete. The reason JOHAR was done in medieval times by Rajput women when these disgusting kaum used to attack India. :shock: :shock: :shock: :tsk: :tsk: :tsk:

Abdus Salem killed

Pakis are into Necro and PEDO and their holy book allows it. Talk of any disgusting and inhuman thing and these things finds legitimacy in their SATANIC book. Every now and then we hear such stories.

BC... ye Kabr mei bhi nahi chain lene dete. The reason JOHAR was done in medieval times by Rajput women when these disgusting kaum used to attack India. :shock: :shock: :shock: :tsk: :tsk: :tsk:

I had opened a Pakistani rape thread once but it was deleted

Covfefe

Country flag

Disgusting filth of humanity. Should the day come, hope our hands do not shiver before nuking these lowlife

Global Defence

New threads

Articles