- Feb 22, 2020
Yeah, well when there's 600+ of them, one of them is eventually going to show up near someone's border.
Not the case with the 10 ship prototype fleet of su57
- oil pipeline no longer going to happen from Qatar to Europe to cross Syria because of Russia which is why Israel, Western Europe and the U.S. withdrew financial support to the FSA in which the irony is that Qatar and Turkey are still the only ones funding them.
- failed takeover in Venezuela, country with the largest oil reserves but no longer going to happen because of Russia.
- Natural gas pipeline to Germany 94% completed now and setting up another project with Mongolia and currently militarizing the Arctic and Antarctic regions for more oil drill sites until they transition from the trade they lost with western Europe with the sanctions towards the east.
- Getting more tourist attractions in Crimea, gaining an important military location.
- still getting some orders from Turkey and India on S-400 air defenses still infuriating the U.S. to push CAATSA.