F-35 Joint Strike Fighter

Bhurki

https://theaviationgeekclub.com/the...-rcaf-pilot-and-now-f-35-test-pilot-says/amp/

“The Level of Omnipotence of the F-35 is Incomprehensible for a Fourth-Gen Pilot,” Former RCAF Pilot and Now F-35 Test Pilot Says

Flynn spent 23 years with the Royal Canadian Air Force (RCAF) and eventually became a test pilot for Lockheed Martin in 2003. His office was basically the inside of an F-35 fighter jet and he flew the first F-35 airshow demonstration, at the Paris Air Show in 2017.

“I fly the F-35 every day. I get to see what the technology of a fifth generation fighter is all about. I fly with the sensors that all work and allow me to see hundreds of miles not just in front of me but all around, I see everything that moves over the water, on the ground, and in the air. That gives me the sense of how omnipotent this new technology is and how different it is than the fourth generation of fighters,” Flynn already stressed in 2016.

Immanuel

Country flag
The swiss trials in the alps show some difficulties for the F35 radar to track tagets in a mountain environment.
You seem to read too much from 'Fake News for Niggas' change your shitty sources.

Wisemarko

Country flag
https://theaviationgeekclub.com/the...-rcaf-pilot-and-now-f-35-test-pilot-says/amp/

“The Level of Omnipotence of the F-35 is Incomprehensible for a Fourth-Gen Pilot,” Former RCAF Pilot and Now F-35 Test Pilot Says

Flynn spent 23 years with the Royal Canadian Air Force (RCAF) and eventually became a test pilot for Lockheed Martin in 2003. His office was basically the inside of an F-35 fighter jet and he flew the first F-35 airshow demonstration, at the Paris Air Show in 2017.

“I fly the F-35 every day. I get to see what the technology of a fifth generation fighter is all about. I fly with the sensors that all work and allow me to see hundreds of miles not just in front of me but all around, I see everything that moves over the water, on the ground, and in the air. That gives me the sense of how omnipotent this new technology is and how different it is than the fourth generation of fighters,” Flynn already stressed in 2016.
“The difference between 4th and 5th generations is like between rotary phone vs smart phone”.

BON PLAN

-*-
Contributor
Country flag
You seem to read too much from 'Fake News for Niggas' change your shitty sources.
:hippo: always the same....

Immanuel come on this forum only twice a month, deliver his proverbial bull shit answer and goes away.

Bye immanuel :yo:
See you in 2020 :scared2:

Wolfhound

Why does it matter if India does not get the F-35? If they dont want it, that's fine and if they weren't offered it that's fine too. The Rafale is a decent plane, which I can say because I am not locked up in some kind of hatred for the F-35. Whether it succeeds or fails won't be because of forum posts. As for the F-18, there are merits both to why it should or should not be taken, especially with a similar engine to the next Tejas. But again I do not know why a reprinted, sponsored article from last year deserves a LOL.

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Lockheed Martin to Expand F-35 Virtual, Networked Training

Distributed mission training will allow F-35 Full Mission Simulators to connect to multiple military training networks. This will allow pilots in different geographical regions to practice operations together, McIntosh said to reporters.

The distributed mission training capability is expected to be able to connect other platforms beyond just the F-35 as well, McIntosh said, a concept that the company has been testing at Nellis Air Force Base, Nevada.

“As long as we can join the network, whatever that asset is, it can be connected and go and fight a virtual flight exercise,” McIntosh said. “It’s anything that we can bring in a virtual reality environment to the network.”

https://www.nationaldefensemagazine...tin-to-expand-f-35-virtual-networked-training

BON PLAN

-*-
Contributor
Country flag
South Korean air force declares IOC for its F-35 Joint Strike Fighters

South Korea has so far received 13 of the 40 F-35As its plans to acquire by 2021 as part of a KRW7.3 trillion (USD6.3 billion) deal approved in September 2014.

The RoKAF is expected to receive 13 more platforms in 2020, with another 14 set to be handed over the following year. Seoul is also set to exercise an option to buy 20 more units from 2021.

https://www.janes.com/article/93233...clares-ioc-for-its-f-35-joint-strike-fighters
IOC...
FOC will last another 5 or 7 years....

Immanuel

Country flag
:hippo: always the same....

Immanuel come on this forum only twice a month, deliver his proverbial bull shit answer and goes away.

Bye immanuel :yo:
See you in 2020 :scared2:
Yes coz niggas like you ruin discussion with fake news :bs:

BON PLAN

-*-
Contributor
Country flag
The active duty 388th and Reserve 419th Fighter Wings conducted an F-35A Combat Power Exercise at Hill Air Force Base, Utah, Jan. 6, 2020.

WHAT A BEAUTIFULL GROUP OF PLANES.

IT REMEMBERS ME ANOTHER PLANE : 737 MAX.

SAME TECHNICAL DESTINY....

I SUGGEST A NEW NICK NAME FOR F35 : F35MAX.

a nice day to all. :wink:

Bhurki

WHAT A BEAUTIFULL GROUP OF PLANES.

IT REMEMBERS ME ANOTHER PLANE : 737 MAX.

SAME TECHNICAL DESTINY....

I SUGGEST A NEW NICK NAME FOR F35 : F35MAX.

a nice day to all. :wink:
Those F35 aren't lining up for nothing.
Both the wings have achieved mission FOC and Luke AFB has completed 35000 flight hours with more than 1000 F35 pilots trained.
Thats almost half the french air force.

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Both the wings have achieved mission FOC and Luke AFB has completed 35000 flight hours with more than 1000 F35 pilots trained.
That F-35 elephant walk seems to be symbolic since there were 52 F-35s there which seems to correspond to Trump's bluster to hit 52 Iranian sites including eyebrow-raising cultural sites.

BON PLAN

-*-
Contributor
Country flag
FOC ? no. At least not yet. Maybe in 2030.

it's FUCK or IOC.

just choose.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles