DRDO, PSU and Private Defence Sector News

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
So what's the role of OM UAV ? Merely relabelling the product or screwdrivergiri ?
I don't know when the jv was formed but if it was recent and they have already demonstrated the product it's probably 🪛 then

rone

Country flag
You can literally 3d print similar drone the OSD telemetry is from flight hwak flight controller I think this UAV mostly made with Chinese parts,

So any one wants to start a similar kind of UAV these are the part list you want

Whitewing flying wing UAV 3d print materials
Pixhawk or similar fc, m100 gps module, bldc motor ( ), esc, li-ion battery ( 4s 1200 to 5000 mha)elrs module ( 900 MHz for long range , 2.5ghz for penitration) , runcam link phniex hd or DJI o3 air link digital video transmitter, rest of things are auxiliary you can source it locally, if you need machine vision use rpi or orange pi with open cv, Pixhwak support rpi/orange pi

Last edited:

Chinmoy

Country flag
Wouldn’t it be difficult for a soldier to carry this BPJ and battle load on mountainous region or in the desert?why can’t they make PC’s and battle belt’s standard
This is a modular BPJ and has been designed to stop a 762x54 API from 10 mtr distance. So it is made for your mountainous or desert war scenario.

Mr.Evil007

Country flag
This is a modular BPJ and has been designed to stop a 762x54 API from 10 mtr distance. So it is made for your mountainous or desert war scenario.
It easily weighs around 10kgs I didn’t find exact weight but it’s not lighter than that I don’t think a soldier wants to carry 10kgs+battle load+weapon on a mountainous terrain or even in desert also I have yet to see a soldier wearing this any exercise or PR. A soldier will care more about mobility and comfort during a tiring battle and the protection you just mentioned is offered by a good Plate carrier aswell except the 360 part with more mobility.

Chinmoy

Country flag
It easily weighs around 10kgs I didn’t find exact weight but it’s not lighter than that I don’t think a soldier wants to carry 10kgs+battle load+weapon on a mountainous terrain or even in desert also I have yet to see a soldier wearing this any exercise or PR. A soldier will care more about mobility and comfort during a tiring battle and the protection you just mentioned is offered by a good Plate carrier aswell except the 360 part with more mobility.
If you have seen the template clearly, it has shown the throat and groin area to be modular and removable along with grenade and and magazine pouch.

With every contraption in place, it weighs at around 11 kg. But when you remove the throat and groin parts, the weight comes down to around 7.5 kg. So a BPJ which has asked for the level of protection which I already mentioned, it is at par with those at top anywhere.

Lonewolf

Psychopathic Neighbour
Country flag
Impressive stuff though I wonder how much of what they're claiming is developed in house & how much of it is sourced from Israel considering they've a tie up with an Israeli firm & supply Israeli armed forces too.
Mentioned specifically what are jv products and what are inhouse

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles