DRDO, PSU and Private Defence Sector News

Azaad

Country flag

Very informative interview of the former Dy CoAS Lt Gen Saha by Nitin Gokhale on the state of affairs as far as DRDO goes as well as the interplay between the armed forces & our DPSU based MIC & the next gen reforms needed to achieve self reliance in this field going ahead.

Must watch IMHO especially for the naysayers & those who wish to debunk those perpetual doubting Thomases !

Proposed & Unfolding Action on the ground report .

Mr.Evil007

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Next gen Chinese light tank pic is out but, our current gen light tank still no where to be seen.
It is either under dev or user trials just because we no pictures doesn’t mean it’s not made it’s development is actually one of the top priorities of Army I doubt they are lazy about this project

bablu666

Country flag

mokoman

Country flag

Another traitor?
this is bit old news . DRDO says this didnt happen , person only moved his personal belongings not classified documents - maybe true or coverup

itsme

Country flag
It is either under dev or user trials just because we no pictures doesn’t mean it’s not made it’s development is actually one of the top priorities of Army I doubt they are lazy about this project
I m sure they are. But, my point is, the Chinese will be fielding a next gen LT while we will be fielding a previous gen LT compared to the Chinese. Which will ensure the PLA will continue to have a tech edge in mountain armour warfare.

mamamia12

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles