DRDO, PSU and Private Defence Sector News

SwordOfDarkness

Country flag
Also, error in Z or any of other XY axes can't be ignored.
How many other xy axes? bruh there's only one xy plane. And Z isn't relevant wrt position estimation. Altitude me +-50 m changes nothing
Just a math tip: Instead of complex differentials, you can use S = R(theta) when theta is very small (<0.01 radian) and the error in such cases is pretty low & can be ignored. It will make calculations simpler
Not exactly. If you see my post, x=R*theta is how I got the GRW*V*root(T) factor. But if you try to do without integration, you will miss the 2/3 factor and be off by 50%. This rule works when dTheta (the small angle) is a constant, not a variable. Waise, only the root(T) part is being integrated, it's not a difficult one.

Anyway I'll have to check the article Mokoman linked on the chit chat thread, it seems similar in some aspects but has a lot more variables accounted for.

Last edited:

Smoothbore125mm

Country flag

EXPORTS TO ISRAEL !
translated :
The facts about Borkum There is a lot of noise and I have tried to talk to everyone to understand what is happening. -The Borkum is right now on the outskirts of the port of Cartagena. It comes from Las Palmas where it refueled and cleared customs and in Cartagena it will unload part of the material to a company in Granada. https:// vesselfinder.com/es/?imo=9457153 -The ship also transports military material. That is a fact shown by the loading documents. -The complainant in the case and the BDS movement assure that the ship is going to Slovenia and from there to Ashdod (Israel). (I have accessed the complaint documentation that I cannot share to guarantee the security of the source) -The government assures that the material from Slovenia goes to the Czech Republic by land and that it has documentary guarantee that this is the case. I have obtained the official document transferred to the government of Spain with the certificate from the Czech Republic that guarantees that the military material in the shipment is for use in its defense. Point 1 of the document. This is what I have been able to know.
1716364858282.png

jai jaganath

Country flag
Arad Operator and their kind is happy with it :) 12 lakh lete hain inke Abba Promotion karne ke liye 😂
I don't think Arad operator or vayu supports this
Some may do but still they report what they get to know
Mostly they don't give their personal opinion

Satish Sharma

Country flag
Just when DcPP model started working and indigenous military industrial complex started developing they order this despite trickle funding. Now you know military was always a scapegoat for not ordering enough indigenously. Real reins and blame lie elsewhere #iykyk
So foreign lobbyists in forces are there who doesn't want india to become independent in defence.
I I'm loosing my mind now. Straight away we should find indentify this gaddar lobbyists & execute them. There should be some mechanism to Counter lobbying.

jai jaganath

Country flag
Just when DcPP model started working and indigenous military industrial complex started developing they order this despite trickle funding. Now you know military was always a scapegoat for not ordering enough indigenously. Real reins and blame lie elsewhere #iykyk
Earlier used think mod and armed forces are incompetent
Now even pmo promoting screwdrivergiri saddens me
This is what atmanirbhar jumla by gujju guy

Truthsoldier

Country flag
So foreign lobbyists in forces are there who doesn't want india to become independent in defence.
I I'm loosing my mind now. Straight away we should find indentify this gaddar lobbyists & execute them. There should be some mechanism to Counter lobbying.
Armed forces have least of blame. Just check where did this order come from

jai jaganath

Country flag
It's not about lobbyists anymore
Orders are from pmo
Gujju bhai thinks that this is the best way to push his atmanirbhar jumla and doesn't want to heed to scientists
What can u do against the lobby when pmo directly supports it
That shows how much technically unaware gujju bhai is
No worries he will pay for it during his tenure as we know how fast screwdrivergiri works

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
just some general gyan, to set the context. de-contextualised debates are prone to heightened emotions on SM.

=====
defence fanboys are already anxiety prone, now more feed. :hail:
while lobbies play their power games, well meaning nationalists who are outside observers with limited information will have their share of heart aches.

but one aspect to note, is that any organisation irrespective of industry who is embarking on organisational change management, will have such phases. since stakes are national security in this case, the complexity is higher.

and since this is about govt departments, there will be more info in public domain( but not all of it), so it is prone to misinterpretation like every other govt communication. govt departments have less control over information than private companies.

anyone who plans to follow this as a medium or long term trend, just be aware that it won't be a binary outcome, as in every party will not get every thing they want. win some lose some is the way it will go, depending on how good the negotiators are.

let's just hope, the key negotiators have national interest as top priority.

Last edited:

ALPHASsquad47

Country flag
I don't think Arad operator or vayu supports this
Some may do but still they report what they get to know
Mostly they don't give their personal opinion
Ask that Arad guy, if UZI failed in failed RR unit trials or not :) you will get your answer. Equally about Alpha Defense, their approach regarding the Assault Rifle is biased towards Indian Forces rather than Industries.

Chinmoy

Country flag
No wonder they are known as presstitutes.

We have such Editors and Editor in Chief to give credit to.

jai jaganath

Country flag
Ask that Arad guy, if UZI failed in failed RR unit trials or not :) you will get your answer. Equally about Alpha Defense, their approach regarding the Assault Rifle is biased towards Indian Forces rather than Industries.
I have discussed with Arad operator regarding this
But the point is he writes what he gets to hear from his respective sources and and the reason he states were given by the source itself
Regarding AD yes he is much biased towards armed forces but I have never personally messaged them or talked to any of their handlers so I don't have idea about them
Coming to assault rifles I think the blame lies on armed forces and production agencies

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles