DRDO, PSU and Private Defence Sector News

vishnugupt

Country flag
bro is a general in his own militia . he is no ordinary man .

This is a result When your HR department handle research and innovation department in Office.

This chutiya, laughable idea of PR must have given by purple hair coloured HR department.

Imagine they have money to buy all English speaking media outlets, SM influencers but not even 10 lakhs rupees to hire 2 aeronautical engineers and one CNC machine.

This is the mindset of elite Indians have got. When their company sink then they will blame government for not providing proper environment for business.

If I would have forced to act like this chutiya, I would have to commit suicide before sunset. Absolutely shameful and disgusting.

Samej Jangir

Country flag
This is ok for your DRDO type places but not suitboot, suitboot interested in profit-maxxing so nothing will happen unless Govt uses carrot and stick.

Recently i heard the Germs were doing drama in selling us a certain tank engine used for Arjun tank, DRDO was making an Atmanirbhar engine for a future tank( but it's compatible with Arjun ) so govt told DRDO to speed up development of this engine.

We need to go full chinese, every since nut and bold in our defence stuff must be made in India, full supply chain in our control
I don't deny that we should go full indigenous. But the idea of assembling first & then phase by phase indigenisation is actually better when it takes a lot of time to develop 100% technology. The indigenisation has to be carried by govt policies like imposing higher tax on imported parts, tax rebate/govt fund for indigenous manufacturing etc. Since defence is govt area & govt is the sole buyer, everything will be as per govt policies. Private companies are just tools to enhance capacity without redtapes

Chinmoy

Country flag
only role that makes sense to me is hostage situation or searching for terrorists inside a building ... but still 1+ crore price point .
I am not asking about what role you envision.

I am asking about in what role IA is evaluating these?

I am attaching the media again here.

Robotic Mule.jpg

NutCracker

Country flag
looks like excellent circle defense formation , each robodog facing out .

ok , i dont know , recce ?? , maybe taking them out for walk ?? :laugh:

RDXChauhan

Yeah this is how they take lessons from Isreal palastine lafda
Deploying them for Patrolling🤣🤓

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag

IA is evaluating them for "first contact" role in COIN ops.

it will move ahead of the first man with it's payload which can be thermal cam or weapons mounted, incase tango is holed up in a room but they don't know exactly where in the room.

Chinmoy

Country flag

October 2023, I had seen the system first hand and had first hand interaction with the makers and user.

IA is using it in role of observer. Its inbuilt camera are good enough, but it can be mounted with EO sensors which one mule has in the media. As a static observation post sentry, its battery can run upto 8 hours in one charge. So basically IA is evaluating it in that role as a force multiplier.

As for the load carrying purpose, IA is using the below system instead.

1657285165_7.jpg

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
October 2023, I had seen the system first hand and had first hand interaction with the makers and user.

IA is using it in role of observer. Its inbuilt camera are good enough, but it can be mounted with EO sensors which one mule has in the media. As a static observation post sentry, its battery can run upto 8 hours in one charge. So basically IA is evaluating it in that role as a force multiplier.

As for the load carrying purpose, IA is using the below system instead.

View attachment 251817
for load carrying, IA is evaluating both drones and MULE in the pic above.
in an exercise a few months back, in the demo IA had included drone carrying 155 mm shell to K9 vajra.
since the chief is saying this is year of tech absorption, perhaps decision on logistics drone is already taken.

Chinmoy

Country flag
for load carrying, IA is evaluating both drones and MULE in the pic above.
in an exercise a few months back, in the demo IA had included drone carrying 155 mm shell to K9 vajra.
since the chief is saying this is year of tech absorption, perhaps decision on logistics drone is already taken.
Drone is another matter.
I was talking about individual infantry.

mokoman

Country flag
IA is evaluating them for "first contact" role in COIN ops.

it will move ahead of the first man with it's payload which can be thermal cam or weapons mounted, incase tango is holed up in a room but they don't know exactly where in the room.
this is just rebranded ghostrobotics robot

no arguments about its usability , it can easily walk up stairs and pretty much go where a person can , but at 1.2 crore price i would rather IA go for cheaper tracked robot . i seen ones which can go up stairs . this just seems like another "6 apache for 1 billion" deal

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles