DRDO, PSU and Private Defence Sector News

jai jaganath

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
No.

We have MIRV capability. But testing it and having it is two different proposition.

There is a reason why it means a lot with this official announcement.
I might be wrong but I read somewhere that A4 had tested mirv capability
I will check

Smoothbore125mm

Country flag
we

I doubt the missile was tested today. Anyway what's surprising that China sniffed this was going to happen. More insider moles ? DRDO scientists selling secrets for bobs and vagene ?
well we have to publish NOTAMS mostly when a big no. of notams are given chinese bats gather around for us to test use our jammers too

Master Chief

Country flag

I doubt the missile was tested today. Anyway what's surprising that China sniffed this was going to happen. More insider moles ? DRDO scientists selling secrets for bobs and vagene ?
Not surprising. NOTAM was issued 4 days ago.. and Chinese Ship was roaming around in the area anyway.. Enough time even without SAT based intelligence.. to be in the area for snooping

Arihant Roy

Country flag
Arihant sir
What do u think
Is it just A5
Agni 5 mk2 with CRMC first, second and third stages.

Plus all new bus assembly for MIRV.It can have atleast 5 RV with ease. Now this MIRV config we have tested today if of a later gen. We can say it's the 2nd gen. Improved 3D woven C-C based RV. Miniaturised warheads. Better navigation. Newer more capable penetration aids.

We previously had operationalized this capability with A3. It can carry 3 independently targetable RV. That was the first Indian MIRV. Or the 1st gen ones.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles