DRDO, PSU and Private Defence Sector News

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag
TDs are planned,this is why iam more praying for fund than technology involved
Our engineers can do the job but its always the babus who let us down
Yes same thing as " radar kya hai ? Khilona hai nai to dushman ka pata to aankhen bhi laga sakti hai " , some Babu's really think like this.

Ghost hale

Country flag
It's already developed
Yes procurement tender is out which means its already developed but AMCA within structure integration will need some miniaturization I believe. That development I m not sure of. QDT integration might help with quality but that too how much better it is need to see. If u see LM videos, that kind of quality will really set on right path.

Rassil Krishnan

Country flag
Meh..by that logic we shouldn't be posses nuclear arsenal too... there will be 10 times more injured or effected person from the nuclear strike then straight outright killed one.
Having chemical weapon isn't bad as long as we are keeping no first use policy
chemical weapons are redundant, you can use normal ammo to achieve the same level of casualty and it is no less brutal. i dont understand stupid woke idiots in the west opinion on it being a particularly bad weapon.

to all who think these weapons are some special evil bullshit, here is what i have to say :

1. first of all,there is no good or evil,use any method or tool to achieve your objective.

2. no one cares about less harm,most countries abandoned chemical weapons because they can achieve same objectives with conventional weapons that they can do with chemicals and they are much more controllable.

3. the nuclear countries have not abandoned their nukes despite the outrage over chemical and bio weapons,you know why because these outrages are distraction by stupid naive ignorant people.nukes have potential to cause mass destruction on a scale that other type of weapons cannot cause and so countries use it as a form of deterrence.if they really care about brutality and torture they would ban this too,but they dont.

4.watch videos of what simple conventional weapons can do to the human body like anti material rifles, grenades, bombs, etc and you will see sights that make you wish that you were attacked by chemicals.

Lonewolf

Psychopathic Neighbour
Country flag
Yes procurement tender is out which means its already developed but AMCA within structure integration will need some miniaturization I believe. That development I m not sure of. QDT integration might help with quality but that too how much better it is need to see. If u see LM videos, that kind of quality will really set on right path.
As per @SavageKing456 it was developed back some years so they got some time to improve it

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles