DRDO, PSU and Private Defence Sector News

TopWatcher

Country flag
I am sorry if i ask too much, can we ever compete with US in defence, think about worst situation when US wants to attack India, is we able to defend ourselves ? down the line in next 30-40 years this might situation arrive. Are we thinking in this line also ?

Overlord

Country flag
I am sorry if i ask too much, can we ever compete with US in defence, think about worst situation when US wants to attack India, is we able to defend ourselves ? down the line in next 30-40 years this might situation arrive. Are we thinking in this line also ?
OT for this thread. It's going to be long so be patient with me

I genuinely think enimity (more like rivalry) with Ameerikunts is inevitable, not at the level of US-Jap enimity of 1940s but at the level of current Sino-US rivalry. Also onus of that rivalry will lie entirely on US, beacuse amerifaggots & their deep state is always paranoid of a rising power which can effectively hamper their so called "rule based international laws" hegemony.

Now coming to your question on defence, what we need to do is to stay low, bide our time, nurture our economy, develop your own MIC and shove indegenous weapons down the throat of armed forces & increase your conventional capabilities exponentially.

One more thing to keep in mind is to take "special care" (you know what I mean) of useful idiots like journalist, activist, NGOs & ecosystem who acts as stooges for foreign subversion whose sole aim to hamper the progress of the country. Make them disappear (if necessary).
Shutting various NGOs down & putting them under the radar is one such example of the current govt.

Also get rid of foreign weapon junk & their lobbyist in MoD & armed forces, purge them (if necessary) & many such moles who try to destabilize the country.

One more thing instead of begging for validation of being good boy from westerners, completely shun the gandhism & when the time comes annihilate that shithole named pakishitstain, (which is nothing but Ameerikunts & their lackeys insurance policy against us) & prove your military prowess.

Last but not the least (my personal opinion) considering the size of the country, our nuclear weapons stockpile should be in the range of atleast 2000-3000 weapons supported by ICBM & SLBMs (with MIRV capabilities of 10-14 warhead) with range of atleast 10000km.

But all this can only be achieved when we have good & stable economy.

@mods If this is OT then move the discussion to appropriate thread

Last edited:

TopWatcher

Country flag
OT for this thread. It's going to be long so be patient with me

I genuinely think enimity (more like rivalry) with Ameerikunts is inevitable, not at the level of US-Jap enimity of 1940s but at the level of current Sino-US rivalry. Also onus of that rivalry will lie entirely on US, beacuse amerifaggots & their deep state is always paranoid of a rising power which can effectively hamper their so called "rule based international laws" hegemony.

Now coming to your question on defence, what we need to do is to stay low, bide our time, nurture our economy, develop your own MIC and shove indegenous weapons down the throat of armed forces & increase your conventional capabilities exponentially.

One more thing to keep in mind is to take "special care" (you know what I mean) of useful idiots like journalist, activist, NGOs & ecosystem who acts as stooges for foreign subversion whose sole aim to hamper the progress of the country. Make them disappear (if necessary).
Shutting various NGOs down & putting them under the radar is one such example of the current govt.

Also get rid of foreign weapon junk & their lobbyist in MoD & armed forces, purge them (if necessary) & many such moles who try to destabilize the country.

One more thing instead of begging for validation of being good boy from westerners, completely shun the gandhism & when the time comes annihilate that shithole named pakishitstain, (which is nothing but Ameerikunts & their lackeys insurance policy against us) & prove your military prowess.

Last but not the least (my personal opinion) considering the size of the country, our nuclear weapons stockpile should be in the range of atleast 2000-3000 weapons supported by ICBM & SLBMs (with MIRV capabilities of 10-14 warhead) with range of atleast 10000km.

But all this can only be achieved when we have good & stable economy.

@mods If this is OT then move the discussion to appropriate thread
Soft power could work. But to wipeout pakishistian, we need to make world dependent on us then no one will come to save.

Its fine now going things right in modi way but in 10 years india will face problem like china .

Aniruddha Mulay

Country flag
View attachment 174361
What am i supposed to assume regarding his like on my question? Is this a yes or no?
Logically since SANT exists and SANT makes sense only when a fcr is involved, so maybe a fcr version of Lch like ah64d or new chinese Z10 variant.
I am wondering how did we test the Standoff anti tank missile without the Longbow type radar since both LOBL and LOAL modes were tested.

Aditya Ballal

Country flag
View attachment 174361
What am i supposed to assume regarding his like on my question? Is this a yes or no?
Logically since SANT exists and SANT makes sense only when a fcr is involved, so maybe a fcr version of Lch like ah64d or new chinese Z10 variant.
I too had asked him the same question and he said no initially but later deleted it when I pointed out about the same competition and then he never replied.

Last edited:

Kuldeepm952

Country flag
I am wondering how did we test the Standoff anti tank missile without the Longbow type radar since both LOBL and LOAL modes were tested.
Basically you get the coordinates through EO pod and you have to search each Target visually, the missile INS flies to the coordinates, search for target and boom boom. But same can be done with Helina, so the below thing is where you need SANT, designate target on screen, fire and boom boom, imagine finding a target without radar from a fighter plane to understand how a radar really takes you to the next level
Here's a detailed video of a sim game if you want to know why is it so useful

I am not even sure if our SANT has target differentiation characteristics among wheeled and tracked vehicles.
Here, see the mmw seeker part differentiating wheeled and tracked vehicles.

Kuldeepm952

Country flag
I too had asked him the same question and he said no initially but later deleted it when I pointed out about the same competition competition and then he never replied.
I remember and just asked on a whim but now I am confused if the fcr is really in works, it could mean anything and waiting for a HCH to have a radar would mean atleast 15 yrs wait if work starts now which is not the case.

Last edited:

Kuldeepm952

Country flag
Or maybe we didn't or maybe Apache radar guided them , if it's possible .
No my man😂😂, that's a answer I was not expecting. Amrikis won't allow anything other than American on their platform especially weapons or sensors. Even this idea of data sharing with Lch from ah64e is a massive cope, for that you will need to install indigenious mission computers on Apache just like Su30mki to even think about doing anything of our own on that Amriki heli. The best you can get on that thing could be a yahoodi missile.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles