DRDO, PSU and Private Defence Sector News

Karthi

Country flag
Screenshot_2021-10-25-20-29-45-979_com.mxtech.videoplayer.ad.png

This is the best I can do , the exhaust looks very stealthy I can't confirm that the above three is exhaust or something else looks like exhaust , the exhaust nozzles are wide thus making the exhaust gases from the engine diffuse to the atmosphere much quickly and the exhaust plume will be very very thin and these exhausts can deflect waves that means a lot of stealth both in IR and RF domains. Very good design indeed very innovative and may be it cost a little bit thrust.

not so dravidian

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
View attachment 116111

This is the best I can do , the exhaust looks very stealthy I can't confirm that the above three is exhaust or something else looks like exhaust , the exhaust nozzles are wide thus making the exhaust gases from the engine diffuse to the atmosphere much quickly and the exhaust plume will be very very thin and these exhausts can deflect waves that means a lot of stealth both in IR and RF domains. Very good design indeed very innovative and may be it cost a little bit thrust.
Bhai is it NPO Saturn 36mt or Kaveri ???

Aditya Ballal

Country flag
Hey guys, I am new to the forum but have been an avid watcher of everyone for years. I want to say god bless everyone here especially the contributors. I was wondering where I can post pictures of a fully Indian made AK54r that I made under made in India scheme but I managed to source surplus parts and manufacture my own components as well to bring the cost down of this 16 inch ak54r to $230 US

Covfefe

Country flag

Anyone upto the task ? ( As long as it makes sense )
Doesn't reentry of Agni BMs happen at higher 25+ Mach numbers? Do we have the design to make a hypersonic work at such great speeds? The usual hypersonics operate in the range of 5-8 Mach. Metallurgy can hardly keep up with the sustenance of the warheads at such speeds, making an Ogive-shaped engine on top of that?

Agni is a BM that goes into the exosphere before reentering the atmosphere. Can Hypersonic (a supersonic ramjet air-breathing engine) be ignited in such a rarified atmosphere? For reference, flame holding characteristics are a nightmare for hypersonics even in the atmosphere.

Not an expert, but this question does require some deliberation.

porky_kicker

Country flag
Doesn't reentry of Agni BMs happen at higher 25+ Mach numbers? Do we have the design to make a hypersonic work at such great speeds? The usual hypersonics operate in the range of 5-8 Mach. Metallurgy can hardly keep up with the sustenance of the warheads at such speeds, making an Ogive-shaped engine on top of that?

Agni is a BM that goes into the exosphere before reentering the atmosphere. Can Hypersonic (a supersonic ramjet air-breathing engine) be ignited in such a rarified atmosphere? For reference, flame holding characteristics are a nightmare for hypersonics even in the atmosphere.

Not an expert, but this question does require some deliberation.
:doh:

Show me anywhere in my post / infographic where i mentioned anything about ramjet / scramjet ?

What i talked about is hypersonic glide vehicle HGV & you are talking about hypersonic cruise vehicle HCV

So does your reply have any connection to my post ?

Lonewolf

Psychopathic Neighbour
Country flag

Show me anywhere in my post / infographic where i mentioned anything about ramjet / scramjet ?

What i talked about is hypersonic glide vehicle HGV & you are talking about hypersonic cruise vehicle HCV

Guidance part ? Also the tip of nose is a little odd from near or is it okay (asking a question )

Covfefe

Country flag

Ohh my mistake. I confused it with HCVs.
How do HGVs decelerate to the lower Mach numbers?

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles