Discussion About Indian Football

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
They need something other than Igor Stimac now.
They slipped a lot for a team that was asking for support a few years ago. At the end of the day Randi Rona for support only works if the team really performs where it matters, they just came out as loudmouth. The stats had little improvement as well

They need to kick out Igor or bring in another coach.
He needs to be thrown out of this team we need to move on

SKC

Country flag
He needs to be thrown out of this team we need to move on
Whome to bring in then?
I saw Igor bringing European style of football here, more of passing rather than holding ball with select few.

We need to bring in massive organizational changes in the Football in the nation.

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
Whome to bring in then?
I saw Igor bringing European style of football here, more of passing rather than holding ball with select few.

We need to bring in massive organizational changes in the Football in the nation.
Just throw some money and bring in anyone from Europe a guy who keeps blaming ISL for their shit performance and believes in astrology to even pick a team needs to be kicked out did you see our performance during Asia cup? Mfs couldn't even receive long passes and kept loosing the ball with simple passes had so much trouble keeping possession and need to move on from gurpreet paaji as much as I love and respect him he conceded some stupid goals during Asia cup making silly mistakes and his reflexes have gone down, Blaming ISL won't get the team anywhere and then ofc ISL coaches do like to get back to him we have some amazing talent coming from apuia to sanan and alot more hoping for a brighter future

SKC

Country flag
Just throw some money and bring in anyone from Europe a guy who keeps blaming ISL for their shit performance and believes in astrology to even pick a team needs to be kicked out did you see our performance during Asia cup? Mfs couldn't even receive long passes and kept loosing the ball with simple passes had so much trouble keeping possession and need to move on from gurpreet paaji as much as I love and respect him he conceded some stupid goals during Asia cup making silly mistakes and his reflexes have gone down, Blaming ISL won't get the team anywhere and then ofc ISL coaches do like to get back to him we have some amazing talent coming from apuia to sanan and alot more hoping for a brighter future
Thats more of issue with Indian players who are not used to latest football techniques. Long and Short passes are not even new thing but even these basic techniques seems to be missing from the players.

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
Thats more of issue with Indian players who are not used to latest football techniques. Long and Short passes are not even new thing but even these basic techniques seems to be missing from the players.
Absolutely the amount of brain damage I got seeing manvir fuck up that Uzbekistan match I was almost in years seeing such a brain dead game from him mf was having a competition to see who can loose the ball while being in opposition's Box.

Reactions: SKC

captscooby81

Country flag
We should be hoping QR beats KW in both matches and we also beat KW in second leg in salt lake to progress to next round , before that we also need to beat tali bunnys twice .

FIFA World Cup 2026 qualifiers: India leaves for Saudi Arabia to face Afghanistan

Abhijeet Dey

Country flag
We should be hoping QR beats KW in both matches and we also beat KW in second leg in salt lake to progress to next round , before that we also need to beat tali bunnys twice .
What is the 'one' major challenge India will face against Afghanistan?

While both matches hold significance, the first leg on March 21 in Abha, Saudi Arabia, throws a unique challenge – ALTITUDE.
A clever move by Afghanistan to host the match at such a high elevation presents a formidable challenge for the Indian team. The thin air at this altitude of 2270 metres (above sea level) can leave even the fittest athletes gasping for breath, testing their endurance and resilience to the extreme.
Coach Igor Stimac aptly acknowledged the hurdles awaiting his team, stating, “Afghanistan did everything to make it difficult for us, which was expected.” His acknowledgment reflects the astuteness of Afghanistan’s decision to capitalise on their home advantage.

SKC

Country flag
It's not just about Afghanistan it's about us not beating C team of afganistan with our A team it's even more shameful
As I said earlier too instead of blaming the coach look at the sh*t quality of play by our Indian Footballers. Absolute Incompetence.

Its a shame these kind of sh*t players are representing us at International Level.

One comment captures this beautifully:

"Players are shit ..they can't even pass a ball ...
cant even deliver a cross ..
i know tactics wise we were horrible but these players are shit....
they have taken blue jersey for granted....
each player should be removed from the team...mark it "each player" .....
And the player showed the standard of indian super league....
we might change players and bring new ones from indian super league but do we realise that these were the best 11 players from indian super league??....
so identify the root problem that is Scouting....
we dont scout players and we dont scout them at the age of 6-7-8-9........
Infrastructure of schools dont give students enough opportunity to opt for football
...the whole system needs to be changed
...we need an honest AIFF president so that each penny should be utilised in such a way that we can produce proper footballers who atleast can pass the ball control the ball and deliver crosses
...pass the ball at one touch ....
I am done with indian football untill one day i read some newspaper which says india on the verge of qualifying for FIFA WORLD CUP....
Lost full hope and faith... "

SKC

Country flag
Missed the goal:
Monbir-2,
Vikram-1,
Sunil-1,
Subhashis-1,

SKC

Country flag
More:

"This after 10 years of ISL. Afghanistan played without many of their top players and all our blokes managed was a goalless draw. Shameful! I feel we're wasting money on football. Let's focus on hockey now "

"Seriously , it's proving how low quality we are , from infrastructure and coaches . On top of that inside and outside politics destroyed our football . It's sad even upcoming 10 years India can't change its fate . "

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
As I said earlier too instead of blaming the coach look at the sh*t quality of play by our Indian Footballers. Absolute Incompetence.

Its a shame these kind of sh*t players are representing us at International Level.

One comment captures this beautifully:

"Players are shit ..they can't even pass a ball ...
cant even deliver a cross ..
i know tactics wise we were horrible but these players are shit....
they have taken blue jersey for granted....
each player should be removed from the team...mark it "each player" .....
And the player showed the standard of indian super league....
we might change players and bring new ones from indian super league but do we realise that these were the best 11 players from indian super league??....
so identify the root problem that is Scouting....
we dont scout players and we dont scout them at the age of 6-7-8-9........
Infrastructure of schools dont give students enough opportunity to opt for football
...the whole system needs to be changed
...we need an honest AIFF president so that each penny should be utilised in such a way that we can produce proper footballers who atleast can pass the ball control the ball and deliver crosses
...pass the ball at one touch ....
I am done with indian football untill one day i read some newspaper which says india on the verge of qualifying for FIFA WORLD CUP....
Lost full hope and faith... "
Need to blame cricket for their incompetence mate football sub was filled with Cricket hate now even those have shut up

SKC

Country flag
Aur banao 'Sunil Chhetri' ko Hero!!

above 100ranks team ke against goal karke Legend bana diya hai third class player ko!

Global Defence

New threads

Articles