DFI Wishlist

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Noted. Great suggestion btw !

Keep 'em coming !
Hello boys!

LB, if you remember we were thinking about a wiki of Indian weapons systems Instead if threads. See if we can work that or work around that within the limitations of the forum software.

Otherwise we can create a new section - Indian military weapons separate Army, Navy & AF. Have selected knowledgeable people only to post in it. There should be not be multiple posts, just the OP should be edited as new info comes in with reference.

LurkerBaba

Super Mod
Country flag
Hello boys!

LB, if you remember we were thinking about a wiki of Indian weapons systems Instead if threads. See if we can work that or work around that within the limitations of the forum software.

Otherwise we can create a new section - Indian military weapons separate Army, Navy & AF. Have selected knowledgeable people only to post in it. There should be not be multiple posts, just the OP should be edited as new info comes in with reference.
Good to see you here saar :yey: Yup it's all possible now. Will hash out the workflow

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
Hello boys!

Damn it's the supreme Commander itself.

Never thought I would get to see u but here we are
Hello.

sydsnyper

Country flag
Hello boys!

Sensei !!! Great to hear from you !!!

Babloo Singh

Country flag
Hi,
This is quiet different but I am sure all of us will get used to it, and in short time we all will be able to find bugs (if any_.
Honestly this upgrade makes it more like "confirming to best practices" than being different.
I hope there is review of criteria for status like Regular/ Senior member & those points needs a re-look.... max of 113 thing is too old now. :yo:

Akshay Fenix

Country flag
For mobile version, can there be a way to tell which thread u r currently on.
Right now we have to scroll all the way to top just to get that info.

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
When the last forum upgrade was done it took few days to get used to it, this time also in a day or two we'll start to like it. As of now I have only one complaint I want the page selector (screenshot attached) to be also in the top.

Full emoji support just won my heart 😍
:clap2:
59.jpg

Last edited:

Johny_Baba

अज्ञानी
Country flag
My only request regarding new layout is,please add page numbers on top of the thread as well (like at bottom) for smartphone users as scrolling down everytime to surf through different pages in a thread is kinda inconvenient.

screenshot,no buttons or panel to scroll through the pages in a thread at top
1587301186227.png

1587301456797.png

Last edited:

amit19

Country flag
The post date/time shifted on top of post looks good.

Overall new theme is good ... its just its cramped appearance making a little uncomfortable. Once it is fixed, this will start looking best.

White theme looking good.
There is room to improve dark theme though.