DFI Wishlist

advprashantbsr

Country flag
The different threads on the side bars ('Latest Replies', 'Non Political'.........) used to be demarcated with properly with lines if I remember correctly, now there is no divider between the thread topics. Please see if the threads could be more demarcated, if it looks bad then you can remove it.
dat what i want a divider between msg ,topics etc Like in pddff this green strip divide the msg Screenshot_2020-04-18-20-55-46-51_6505dee918fbd5f426ef52671758eb1a.png
Screenshot_2020-04-18-20-55-46-51_6505dee918fbd5f426ef52671758eb1a.png

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
sir member name,rank etc and member msg should be in different colour
Member name and rank etc. already have different colours. Like Senior members are Khaki, Professionals are maroon, stars are blue, elite members are sky blue, moderators are green and administrators are red. Message colours are determined my members themselves.

BTW I have seen what are you saying. You are asking for a dual colour theme? With whit back ground and secondary colour for bar? Admin will look into it. Though, I personally don't find an issue as posts have sufficient gap.

BTW, I will have to delete these screeenhots posted by you in a hwile. Don't post anything from any pics froum again.
sir member name,rank etc and member msg should be in different colour
Member name and rank etc. already have different colours. Message colours are determined my members themsleves.
Overall the modern transformation looks good!! Nice work DFI administration!!!!
This is looking even better on PC. @here2where Try on PC, better than phone. Earlier, it was other way.

FGFAPilot1

Country flag
One thing I've noticed, when you click on a thread from 'Latest Replies' or 'New Posts' on mobile, it takes you to the first post rather than than the latest one. This problem is exacerbated since there is no page selector on top of the threads on mobile.

FGFAPilot1

Country flag
Also a member suggested a two tone theme, rather than a completely all black or all white. Right now I can see that there is a dual tone theme with white and a slight grey colors but the distinction can be improved further by increasing the contrast between the colors of the whatever theme is applied.

So for eg. for the white theme:
1. Let the white color remain as it is
2. Decrease the brightness of the grey color (Darken it). This will increase contrast.

For the Dark theme:
1. Let the main black color remain as it is
2. Increase the brightness of the dark grey color to increase overall contrast.

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
Not really feeling much of this new style.
But that's just me I preferred the old style better, I'm not good at coping with abrupt changes.
Feels like I'm on a completely different forum.

Anyways the thread reading interface is a bit Cramped, the old one could fit two or three small post in a page but this can hardly fit one.

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
Not really feeling much of this new style.
But that's just me I preferred the old style better, I'm not good at coping with abrupt changes.
Feels like I'm on a completely different forum.

Anyways the thread reading interface is a bit Cramped, the old one could fit two or three small post in a page but this can hardly fit one.
You're gonna get used to it. It is cozy.

FGFAPilot1

Country flag
You're gonna get used to it. It is cozy.
I like it as well, the use of modern more rounded elements is awesome but the thing is that the White theme is too bright and the Dark theme is too dark and while visually it looks good but for reading purposes, its a bit heavy on the eyes.

The font size could be decreased by a point or two I guess.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
One thing I've noticed, when you click on a thread from 'Latest Replies' or 'New Posts' on mobile, it takes you to the first post rather than than the latest one. This problem is exacerbated since there is no page selector on top of the threads on mobile.
You don't have to click on title of thread.
Click on time mentioned at right bottom of window. Like, 01:30 AM or 28 minutes ago.
No Tapatalk support for this avatar? @Indx TechStyle bhai
I can't either. Using Chrome browser for now.

IndianHawk

Country flag
I like it as well, the use of modern more rounded elements is awesome but the thing is that the White theme is too bright and the Dark theme is too dark and while visually it looks good but for reading purposes, its a bit heavy on the eyes.

The font size could be decreased by a point or two I guess.
Where is the white theme I'm getting all dark themes .

LurkerBaba

Super Mod
Country flag
This one is the only suggestion I have.

Its importance lies even beyond this forum.

I have noticed many people cannot fight misinformation on indian weapon systems on international level because they don't have access to relevant and hard to find information on the said systems on the fly .

Gyan only threads on different indian systems will be a super Wikipedia , albeit without misinformation and danger of editing by vested interests.

It will increase forum footprint but more importantly increase the ability to act as a ready to serve repository of credible information on Indian systems for nationalists who are fighting propaganda in a international level.

I suggest few peoples be designated as mini moderators ( name them what you want ) with reasonable domain knowledge who will manage such threads. Their role will be limited to their specific gyan only threads / area only. They will only be able to edit or add or delete information in their respective gyan threads .
We'll get this feature sooner than later. Threads which can be made into article and "authors" which can promote them :)

IndianHawk

Country flag
The default is the white theme. What do you currently see ? Post a screenshot
Even in use default I'm getting dark mode. Can't capture screen shot either saying page contains personal info . Let me reboot the phone.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles