Defpk's DDOS allegations against India

Status
Not open for further replies.

Awesome

The GOI needs lot of clarifications from .pk admins.Can U help them?
They can ask their questions. It turns out despite the failed efforts done by some envious individuals, only a few threads and a few pages on those threads were blocked.

Better luck next time. We win again.

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
I will email GoI to put more effort to ban paki forums.

All Indians should also do it :)

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
They can ask their questions. It turns out despite the failed efforts done by some envious individuals, only a few threads and a few pages on those threads were blocked.

Maybe you should stop screaming from the rooftops about GoI's "censorship" then. They have been as gentle as possible.

ani82v

Country flag

Your site is under Govt's radar. Some of your threads are blocked by the order of Govt of India and you won???? Yes why not. Just like '47 '65 '71 and '99.

Last edited:

Iamanidiot

If you have why all this draama-baazi in DFI?

Agnostic Muslim

This snapshot of an email to some Iranian members was posted on our forum a few minutes ago - we know of at least three Iranian members (even before this email snapshot was published) who claimed to have received similar emails:

Iamanidiot

This snapshot of an email to some Iranian members was posted on our forum a few minutes ago - we know of at least three Iranian members (even before this email snapshot was published) who claimed to have received similar emails:
saved it for posterity

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
And Asim has the gall to lay accusations here. It's clear that "taking down" forums is a pastime of Ahsan.

Awesome

And Asim has the gall to lay accusations here. It's clear that "taking down" forums is a pastime of Ahsan.
Actually the above is to an Iranian guy. When Aryan left, he made a big stink about Shia/Sunni nonsense and took away a lot Iranians to his site who initially helped him get off the ground. A week later they realized how trustworthy he was and they all left enmasse.

Ahsan merely told him to collectively give the brothers an earful and expose his ways to expose his stupid allegations on the Shia/Sunni front against us. This was also said in anger and Ahsan never followed through with it.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
I must say this thread is all about spicy stuff coming straight from Pakistan!

Though I will say I am confused since I do not know that so many forums exist in Pakistan and they are warring!

And the best part is that the famous Sunni - Shia angle has also been thrown in.

I wonder when the Mohajir stuff will also surface.

Hafiz Muhammad Saeed. the so called amir of Jama'at-ud-Da'wah and the leader of Lashkar-e-Taiba, one of the largest and most active Islamic terrorist organisation would be ideal to touch for money and declare that it is for 'charitable' purpose!

Last edited:

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Actually the above is to an Iranian guy. When Aryan left, he made a big stink about Shia/Sunni nonsense and took away a lot Iranians to his site who initially helped him get off the ground. A week later they realized how trustworthy he was and they all left enmasse.

Ahsan merely told him to collectively give the brothers an earful and expose his ways to expose his stupid allegations on the Shia/Sunni front against us. This was also said in anger and Ahsan never followed through with it.
Yeah you are the only one with integrity so we should all trust you. All are bad, only you are right.

If the Iranians left Aryan and came back to defpk enmasse, why did the same Iranians reveal this email on that forum?

Clearly Ahsan sought the services of Iranians to buy an alibi to take down a forum. Who knows when "times were good" you guys must have used these Iranians to DDOS DFI too.

Getting more murky. And one thin is for sure, no one will even think about trusting you.

thakur_ritesh

Ambassador

Asim,

It is shocking to say the least! When I saw this at the other place I was left speechless.

What I don't get is, you chaps play it all dirty, as that email shows, and then you play the victim card.

I hope Ahsan realises what big trouble he will land up in if ever AM, AB and SK follow this up legally and cyber laws are rather strict in the US. The young lad would be behind the bars right away based on that email interaction, and then possibly serving a jail term later on.

Only you would know what the truth is, but two friendly suggestions, don't defend a lie if you know it's a lie, you can just let the message be and don't indulge in such illegal things, even if it's at the level of a threat though a mail.

I'll like to believe you are a lot mature for such petty games.

Awesome

Yeah you are the only one with integrity so we should all trust you. All are bad, only you are right.

If the Iranians left Aryan and came back to defpk enmasse, why did the same Iranians reveal this email on that forum?

Clearly Ahsan sought the services of Iranians to buy an alibi to take down a forum. Who knows when "times were good" you guys must have used these Iranians to DDOS DFI too.

Getting more murky. And one thin is for sure, no one will even think about trusting you.
Things happen over the course of time, people get banned and they turn against you.

Although it is also likely he inadvertently shared it with a third party and it went from there on.

There was no mention of DDoS. Yeh "Who knows" bara dangerous hai aapka. Its like Once upon a time... Kuch bhi laga lo.

Last edited:

Awesome

Asim,

It is shocking to say the least! When I saw this at the other place I was left speechless.

What I don't get is, you chaps play it all dirty, as that email shows, and then you play the victim card.

I hope Ahsan realises what big trouble he will land up in if ever AM, AB and SK follow this up legally and cyber laws are rather strict in the US. The young lad would be behind the bars right away based on that email interaction, and then possibly serving a jail term later on.

Only you would know what the truth is, but two friendly suggestions, don't defend a lie if you know it's a lie, you can just let the message be and don't indulge in such illegal things, even if it's at the level of a threat though a mail.

I'll like to believe you are a lot mature than such petty games.
Dude the thing was said in anger, and nothing got played at all. How many DDoS attacks has that place received and how many has D F I and Def.pk received?

Awesome

I must say this thread is all about spicy stuff coming straight from Pakistan!

Though I will say I am confused since I do not know that so many forums exist in Pakistan and they are warring!

And the best part is that the famous Sunni - Shia angle has also been thrown in.

I wonder when the Mohajir stuff will also surface.

Hafiz Muhammad Saeed. the so called amir of Jama'at-ud-Da'wah and the leader of Lashkar-e-Taiba, one of the largest and most active Islamic terrorist organisation would be ideal to touch for money and declare that it is for 'charitable' purpose!
We are the only declared Secular Pakistani forum out there... We don't adorn any Maulvi's garb like they do. The Shia/Sunni angle was brought about by them, you can read Aryan's forum launching thread and its Shia-victimization undertones.

All its top tier leaders just happen to be Shia's lied to about us by Aryan? You can see Aryan cowering away on his site while he sends his minions like AM to do his dirty work.

sob

Mod
Country flag
Asim I suggest that you first sort out the issues with Agno. This is turning quite ugly. Just a friendly advice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles