Defpk's DDOS allegations against India

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tianshan

Last heard Pakistanis feel betrayed that they get kicked out of a Pakistani Forum for just replying to Indian Abuse of Pakistan and the Poor Owners have to allow Indians to abuse Pakistan!
it is not just pakistanis who feel betrayed by that behavior.

they kick us out too, just for defending ourselves, and even for defending their own pakistan.

Last edited:

Kesang

it is not just pakistanis who feel betrayed by that behavior.

they kick us out too, just for defending ourselves, and even for defending their own pakistan.
In a different forum. Former elite/think tank/ administrator of PDF cursing/accusing/badmouthing webmaster and other moderators of PDF. :lol:

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
:confused:....You should be banned, all 3 forums should atleast share your IP and put it on banned list.

A Silver lining...What say all the Admin of 3 forums....?

:pound::rofl:

P.S. J/K
I think we should have an interpol-type of system, where all these forums share the IP addresses of known dicks and perennial retards, and ban them across the board! That could be a "CBM" (confidence building measure), and we can have talks and discussions among the admins of the forums to have such CBMs, just like our Mumble Mumble Singh (MMS) and Groper Gilli keep talking of having cross-border cooperation and confidence-building-measures.

Agnostic Muslim

Dude, PAffairs is a criminal organization with people known for bribery and I don't wish to include your organization in any ending of anything of the sorts. The more distant the better.
Wow!

So how did you establish that Pakistan Affairs is a 'criminal organization'? Any evidence for that? Please do detail it as we have done in response to PDF accusations against Pakistan Affairs.And weren't you accusing this so called 'criminal organization' of colluding with the 'rats of DFI', but somehow you can get along with one partner colluding against your site but not the other? You lot at PDF management are just twisting in the wind throwing shite around hoping something sticks somewhere.

Have some decency Asim.

Agnostic Muslim

Way back in 1999 and 2000, the site was the NaPak's to be Bhakshak. All the Content was for Support to Terrorists and Even some would be Terrorists were its Members. Post 9/11, It came under FBI Scanner and out being made a Wajid-ul-Cut-let by FBI, the owner was forced to close down the site and went into hiding.
AFIK, Pakdef is still operating and the Admins still frequent it as do their senior posters, some of whom are based in the US, so I don't really understand where your story came from ...

Iamanidiot

Asim you initially meant PA for Pakistan army then you edited it to PA affairs smart chap you are

Agnostic Muslim

In a different forum. Former elite/think tank/ administrator of PDF cursing/accusing/badmouthing webmaster and other moderators of PDF. :lol:
We didn't have to do anything - Webmaster's emails and comments pretty much do that on their own ...

Jim Street

Country flag
I think we should have an interpol-type of system, where all these forums share the IP addresses of known dicks and perennial retards, and ban them across the board! That could be a "CBM" (confidence building measure), and we can have talks and discussions among the admins of the forums to have such CBMs, just like our Mumble Mumble Singh (MMS) and Groper Gilli keep talking of having cross-border cooperation and confidence-building-measures.
You talking to me....:confused:...:D

I always propose the idea of Indifference.

Stop messing and endulging in each other's business.

Don't post wrong information at all.

First thing everyone should do is checking the authenticity of any article of such magnitude. Members of other forum but belonging to our country should notice the Mods of their country and if action is not taken, inform it to our govt. or tell their own country's forum's admin.

After few weeks, people will forget about it. they won't care. And we will be back to square one.:ranger:

zep

Country flag
I will grant a pardon to defpk admins if they 1)close down IDF for good, 2)stop DDoSing other forums, 3)Say sorry to GoI ;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles