Defexpo 2014: Land, Naval & Internal Homeland Security Systems Exhibit

ghost

Re: Defexpo 2014: Land, Naval & Internal Homeland Security Systems Exh

Airborne Launcher of BRAHMOS supersonic cruise missile on display at Defexpo 2014

BRAHMOS mini along with another variant on display at BrahMos Pavilion

BRAHMOS Weapon Systems on display

feathers

Tihar Jail
Banned

But the article said that they (Aribus Helicopters) had been selected to provide 22 Apaches to India- there's so much wrong with this statement it's absurd!
Yes its a mistake.

feathers

Tihar Jail
Banned

Boeing India - Defexpo 2014
Boeing showcases advanced products and services at Defexpo 2014
Boeing's broad line-up of defense products and services that are uniquely designed to meet India's security requirements will be on display at the Boeing exhibit. Our commitment to growing the Indian defence and aerospace sector and partnering with customers on their modernization effort will be a dominant theme underlying our presence at the show.

Boeing's exhibit in Hall 14 will feature defense products and services of interest to India, including large-scale models, interactive displays, a P-8I mobile console, and Virtual Mission Board. Product models will include the C-17 Globemaster III strategic airlifter, P-8I maritime reconnaissance and anti-submarine warfare aircraft, Apache AH-64E attack helicopter, CH-47F Chinook heavy-lift transport helicopter, V-22 Osprey tiltrotor aircraft and the ScanEagle unmanned aerial vehicle. Boeing's services and support capabilities will be demonstrated during the show through presentations and discussions on lifecycle support tools, training, program based logistics, planning and forecast, and spares management. Products from Boeing subsidiaries Tapestry Solutions and Miro Technologies on display in the Boeing booth will be available for demos.

P-8I

C-17

Apache

Chinook

V-22_Osprey_tiltrotor

ScanEagle

Global Services & Support
Virtual Mission Board
GOLDesp Software
Phantom Works

Twinblade

Country flag

the different sections of the Brahmos

The long look inside

Made by Godrej

Sob, what would these sections be respectively ?
F1- Fuel tank ?
F2- Seeker and warhead ?
F3- Ramjet motor ?

With F1 section (with the rounded part) fitting into the cup like structure on F3 ? and topped off with F1 with F1 and F2 being covered by a metal tube ? Am I getting it right ? Also, what is the material used for construction ?

Shaitan

Zandu Balm all day
Mod
Country flag

Thanks for the pics, mayankkrishna.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles