Crisis in Tibet - Opression and Human rights violations by China

roma

NRI in Europe
Country flag
much m ore likely to go to war over arunachal or other border issues than tibet , i should think ?

yang

much m ore likely to go to war over arunachal or other border issues than tibet , i should think ?
No,I think there won't occur wars between China and India.
Indian military isn't as crazy as Indian newspaper.they have no illusions,they are pragmatic.

Sabir

DFI TEAM
There is no doubt ,the existent dalai will die in the near future,but what we are worried about is US will support another dalai,soon.
How can we run ahead of US?
why you are worried about a new dalai?

Sabir

DFI TEAM
Indian military isn't as crazy as Indian newspaper.they have no illusions,they are pragmatic.
True.....and China is also not stupid...why should they go to war against when the job can be done by arming and suppoering a terrorist country like Pakistan. We Indians are aware of the fact what is the biggest toy ever produced by China..............it's Pakistan

yang

why you are worried about a new dalai?
Because the puppet is dangerous to China,it offer excuses to the bad gov,don't say Chinese gov have driven Tibeten from Tibet,they killed many han sodiers but mao still forgive them,only 0.1million Tibeten are abroad,you should keep in mind that most Tibeten stay in Tibet,and monks are still living in Tibet,but there is a slogen here in China"欲加之罪何患无辞"(He who has a mind to beat his dog will easily find his stick.)
Now you can see how Us brainwash overseas Tibeten.

advaita

Could be.

I read and worry, having faced it all in real life too!

I say - not again!
Absolutely right Ray sir,

This life is a river, destined to meet its ocean.

Some will give up mid way, some wont, that is why we need democracy just to ensure that we can find replacements for those who fall by, with all due respect.

india rock

come on ,dalai is your toy ,india maybe the toy belong to America when deal with china ,u mess up the defination of friend and toy ,sometimes ,they are the same as each other

advaita

Indian military is pragmatic yes. But not the Chinese military and also I dare say the chinese public. They still think they are the middle kingdom. It is the chinese military+CCP+Pakistan that most people should be concerned about.

advaita

come on ,dalai is your toy ,india maybe the toy belong to America when deal with china ,u mess up the defination of friend and toy ,sometimes ,they are the same as each other
See we are not trying to convince you. Respected Dalai Lama is a toy. Those who kill and oppress others have Vivek. Well you are entitiled to your views howsoever wrong. But so are we Indians and we believe His holiness the Dalai Lama is worth cherishing and respecting, even if Tibeteans dont know how to fight for themselves. But we just want to ensure Indians dont go the Tibetan way.

Sabir

DFI TEAM
At least the old man is not killing your innocent civilians....while making friendship check out the character of your friend.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
What I may say may not be palatable to many.

We take the US for granted.

We must not fool ourselves. It is after real hard work they have destroyed the USSR as a challenge to her sole superpower status and they will be damned if they allow China to take that place.

The US by breaking up the USSR had oligarchs taking over the economy and causing chaos. The same is happening in China with the Communists running the economy and fortunately, those who are running too wild, being executed! That way, the Chinese are more cautious!

From a police state to somewhat freedom is a heady elixir. People are cashing in and no longer are they satisfied with bicycles and Mao suits. They want the latest. This adds to greed and easy money.

China is up for the grabs.

This new found ‘upliftment’ is confined to the coastal areas.

This has caused a coastal vs interior divide.

In the interior are those who are not quite Han Chinese and so it is a greater problem! And these people hate the Hans since they cling to their cultural and linguistic heritage!

So, Dalai Lama should be no big deal!

US is the big deal!

yang

Indian military is pragmatic yes. But not the Chinese military and also I dare say the chinese public. They still think they are the middle kingdom. It is the chinese military+CCP+Pakistan that most people should be concerned about.
Lol,Chinese epals may be a little crazy in Chinese forum,but can you see a piece of Chinese newspaper released any information that China should fight againest India?
On contrary, Indian newspaper usually encourage people to anti-China,even give out false news,something like Chinese military step over the border...
Why Chinese have to build railways to Tibet,because Chinese are threatened by overseas Tibeten,mainly in INdia.
You know how much China suffered because of the Tibet issues ,and who make it?

yang

At least the old man is not killing your innocent civilians....while making friendship check out the character of your friend.
lol,his hands are full of chinese blood.

advaita

Because the puppet is dangerous to China,it offer excuses to the bad gov,don't say Chinese gov have driven Tibeten from Tibet,they killed many han sodiers but mao still forgive them,only 0.1million Tibeten are abroad,you should keep in mind that most Tibeten stay in Tibet,and monks are still living in Tibet,but there is a slogen here in China"欲加之罪何患无辞"(He who has a mind to beat his dog will easily find his stick.)
Now you can see how Us brainwash overseas Tibeten.
Yes everybody is aware of majority Tibetans in Tibet. People are also aware that Tibetans will end up forgoing there civilization as a ransom for their life and safety and well being.

But India is a different ball game. Even if we are made to loose, at least some amongst us will try there level best to prevent Chipak form winning. If that Chipak wins and India looses then ......... my god even the thought is frightening. That is why the totality option should always be open for the Indians.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Lol,Chinese epals may be a little crazy in Chinese forum,but can you see a piece of Chinese newspaper released any information that China should fight againest India?
Opium war is still on?

yang

Yes everybody is aware of majority Tibetans in Tibet. People are also aware that Tibetans will end up forgoing there civilization as a ransom for their life and safety and well being.

But India is a different ball game. Even if we are made to loose, at least some amongst us will try there level best to prevent Chipak form winning. If that Chipak wins and India looses then ......... my god even the thought is frightening. That is why the totality option should always be open for the Indians.
buddy,first you should know that nobody drive the 0.1million Tibeten overseas ,they were tricked by Dalai and his brothers, dalai is a ordinary man ,and man may make mistakes.
If you are not a new member here,you will see the Tibeten girl's post , her words make people horrible,full of murderous look ,how can god tell Tibeten do so?And it is not hard to know Tibeten can do the horrible things to hans and other ethnics,such as 314.

advaita

So India should extract sweet revenge for 1962? I'm sorry but I consider that a really, really dumb move.

I"m not sure what you mean by "interefere in the NE", but I'm assuming that you are referring to reports that China is helping NE insurgents.

Well here's my answer: The Capital of the Government of Tibet in exile, is located at Dharamsala, Himachal Pradesh.

Enough said.
That Uighur lady is in US does that mean US is interfering in China. Both the Uighur lady and Dalai Lama have same status (asylum in the face of massive state oppression).
I admit that India has no locus standi in Xinjiang and Tibet, these were not our places. Only people that have locus standi there are Uighurs and Tibetans and they are either not in a position to do anything or just too confused. But remember a world that can take the loss of Tibet to Chinese can sell out anything if it gets them out of the way of chinese even of course India. The covert actions if any taken by India relating to Tibet were actuated by Chinese interference in these areas. These areas dont belong to China either.

Indians are no position to start a war even for AC, at the moment, for the simple reason that coventional superiority is with Chipak combine (in my view they really are one). Though the title of the thread is confusing but we should remember China calls Tawang, by the name of South Tibet and hence there claim to claim a locus standi is artificially created. One at a time we could have taken any front, Chipaks conventional superiority not withstanding. Respected Admirals views notwithstanding. Even the covert war can be handled, infact it can be used to our own benefit (every crisis presents an opportunity) But Two front war is a different ball game. To avoid loosing like 62 we should strengthen our non-conventional abilities and actually use Democracy to our advantage (Navy Chief i respectfully submit may not have the ideas about this).

In fact we should avoid war at the moment and bolster our defence structure. Navy chief has propogated only his own view and seems like most India do agree to this view. But then if future could be predicted by past or even the present then we should have put a librarian on the Navy chiefs position, with all due respect.

ShyAngel

Founding Member
The Dalai Lama is not something because of India. He is something because of the western world.

So let us not get smug!

The Khampa rebels are no Indian idea, it is that of the US.

So, lets get real!
Umm do you think only US or western world has respect towards the Dalai Lama for being who he is? I doubt not! If the indian government doesn't feel the same way as rest of the world does, neither pundit nehru nor today's indian government will still let His Holiness The Dalai Lama to run his government in exile for 50 years. I didn't expect that from you Ray sir!

ShyAngel

Founding Member
There is no doubt ,the existent dalai will die in the near future,but what we are worried about is US will support another dalai,soon.
How can we run ahead of US?
There's no doubt that this so call china man YANG will die anytime today or tomorrow; but only stupid people like YOU worry about other people's death and their future life instead of worrying about what will happen to them after they die.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles