Could the UFO phenomenon be true after all ?

Mangal

Country flag
People really need to read and do research about this phenomenon. The possibility of us being alone in the universe where it is estimated that we have as many earth like liveable planets as many grain of sands on various beaches of earth seems to me as more unreasonable than the belief that there may be numerous advanced civillizations. But that's just my opinion. I may be right and may be wrong. Perhaps time will have an answer. I would like to suggest the naysayers to read about J. Allen Hynek. A skeptic and advisor to USAF in project blue book. Read and research about his videos on youtube or any other platform available. He turned into a believer from a person who used to mock these sightings. Have an open mind.

Last edited:

Romediablo

Country flag
Here's another video this time from the Chilean Air Force.....

Now there will be some who'd say this is a bird etc. May be, may be not! But what if this ain't a bird?
Why didn't they gave orders to follow it or at least go the discharge of it?

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
If you’ll go for Kailash Mansarova Yatra, it is a very common sight although rarely happens (sorry for “common-rare” but I can’t explain better).

Tactical Doge

𝕱𝖔𝖔𝖑𝖘 𝖗𝖚𝖘𝖍 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑𝖘 𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖗
Country flag
UFO= Unidentified flying object...why everyone automatically identify them as aliens?
Georgio A tsoukalos
There was a time when I was obsessed with this dude, looking back, I was so Naive lol 😂

Every episode: Anunnaki Anunnaki Anunnaki rant, and our ancestors worshipped aliens rant
God

sydsnyper

Country flag
He's a top astronomer in the U.S. After the Pentagon report, he's shifting toward UFOs.

A few days after the government released its report on UFOs, Avi Loeb got a call from the Harvard astronomy department that set off an unusual series of events.

An administrative assistant informed Loeb, a professor of science at Harvard, that he was getting some new research money. And shortly after, a billionaire paid Loeb a visit on the front porch of his home to ask him about aliens.

“I've been in academia for about 40 years and been a department chair," Loeb said. "Never have I ever seen a situation where a faculty member gets funding without looking for it and even meeting the donor."

SavageKing456

Country flag

Sanglamorre

Country flag
I listened to the hearing. Nothing of substance was said. Everything was hemmed and hawed and more focus was on the foreign countries that might have experimental flight vehicles.

Spindrift

I listened to the hearing. Nothing of substance was said. Everything was hemmed and hawed and more focus was on the foreign countries that might have experimental flight vehicles.
I guess the important thing here is that a US govt official admitting that they have recovered alien crafts and dead bodies of aliens and are in possession of them. This is the first time they have admitted that.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag

Sanglamorre

Country flag
for reference
View attachment 222298
=========
Mexico's Congress displays ‘alien’ corpses believed to be 1,000 years old, live-streams hearing

Retrieved from Cuzco, Peru?
Ah well, then it's most likely not aliens. The cultures at that time would do a lot of human sacrifice along with body modifications.

In fact, they'd actually mummify their kings and get people to move them around and do stuff like they were still living. This is just a natural/man made deformed child sacrificed to the gods and mummified in high altitude.

SavageKing456

Country flag
Retrieved from Cuzco, Peru?
Ah well, then it's most likely not aliens. The cultures at that time would do a lot of human sacrifice along with body modifications.

In fact, they'd actually mummify their kings and get people to move them around and do stuff like they were still living. This is just a natural/man made deformed child sacrificed to the gods and mummified in high altitude.
More information
Need a biologist to tell in simple words

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles