Could the UFO phenomenon be true after all ?

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
And Fravor was a top gun pilot and a 24-year veteran in the U.S. military, who retired from the U.S. Navy after 18 years as a Navy jet pilot and five deployments in Iraq, beginning with Desert Storm and who commanded an F/A-18 Super Hornet squadron aboard the USS Nimitz, one of the frontline aircraft carriers in the USN.

And this guy saw a bird and thought it was a UFO? Wow! So the US Navy has delusional pilots who are drunk while 'driving' but given Top Gun status reserved for the best of the best! The Chinese must be rubbing their hands with glee seeing what kind of jokers they are up against!! Lol!
I am not into the technology so much nor do i believe they are superior beings.I believe they had a headstart from us because they existed before us.

I am however interested in the politics of it like why do they visit earth so much.Dont they have anything else to do?

We have a lot of cases in the last 60 years.

What is their objective..since they dont want to destroy us.

what do they seek..just obssrving us till we come on their level? and then what?

if a partnership...then for what?or rather against what?

I hope i find answers to these before i die.

doreamon

Country flag
This post may be contrary to my hope and wish about the UFO phenomenon, but I'll put it out anyway. Someone with know how in aviation, videography made the best use of his quarantine time to analyze the UFO videos and it seems that at least one of them is nothing more than a bird captured from a FLIR at an altitude of 8000 meters. The video is more of a demonstration of the electronics of the fighter to identify small objects from very great heights using its IR signature.

why fighter pilot behaving that way watching a bird... He clearly said ""what is that thing "" .. They must have come across birds while flying aircraft . There is a time gap of 13/14 yrs after this incident when ferver cam out in public. It was nt sudden . In this time period non of those experienced fighter pilots he might have discussed the incident figure out that it was just a bird..They must have seen numerous birds while in flight.. Well he is not alone who was mistaken then.. his entire crew . Go for the full story .

sydsnyper

Country flag
why fighter pilot behaving that way watching a bird... He clearly said ""what is that thing "" .. They must have come across birds while flying aircraft . There is a time gap of 13/14 yrs after this incident when ferver cam out in public. It was nt sudden . In this time period non of those experienced fighter pilots he might have discussed the incident figure out that it was just a bird..They must have seen numerous birds while in flight.. Well he is not alone who was mistaken then.. his entire crew . Go for the full story .
Remember, they are seeing this 6ft wide object from an altitude of 8000 meters and hence, it is not being seen by naked eyes, but entirely through the IR on the FLIR. I assume that is what the excitement is all about that they can capture an object that is beyond visual range.

Kchontha

Country flag
My highschool teacher use to tell me that UFOs are myth created by the two cold war era superpowers.

sydsnyper

Country flag
This is all theoretical mumbo jumbo. Inventor Salvatore Cezar Pais has not yet produced a working model though he has got it patented so no one else steals the thunder from him by producing something similar. It says very clearly that his technologies could theoretically create a “UFO”-like craft. That may be still years away.

If he has already produced a mini compact fusion reactor that can fit into an aircraft then that would be one of the biggest breakthroughs in science!! Right now, scientists from a dozen countries working 24X7 are trying their damndest to produce the ITER fusion reactor which costs billions of dollars.

The ITER is nearly as big as a football field!

View attachment 46643

This multi billion dollar International Thermonuclear Experimental Reactor, or ITER, is a 30-year-old project to produce a fusion reactor which would probably be ready not before 2030, and this guy comes along with a compact fusion reactor that can fit into an aircraft and make it fly?? Lol! He may still be half a century away from making one!
I dont know about fusion reactors, but the US Air Force had a working prototype of a nuclear powered aircraft way back in the 60s' .... yeah THE 60s'....

The Convair NB-36H was an experimental aircraft that carried a nuclear reactor. It was also known as the "Crusader". It was created for the Aircraft Nuclear Propulsion program, or the ANP, to show the feasibility of a nuclear-powered bomber. Its development ended with the cancellation of the ANP program.

Mikesingh

Professional
Country flag
I dont know about fusion reactors, but the US Air Force had a working prototype of a nuclear powered aircraft way back in the 60s' .... yeah THE 60s'....

Nuclear reactors convert the energy released by controlled nuclear fission which is being used in submarines, ships and aircraft carriers. These can be of very compact size. But no self-sustaining fusion reactor for power generation has ever been built. This is the ITER fusion reactor which is as large as a football field that would probably be readied for electricity production not before 2025.

So what you mentioned is a relatively small nuclear fission device which powered the 170 tonne NB-36H Convair and scrapped soon after as being too unwieldy.

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
In my friend Shyam's Nanihaal "Bothidih" which is 14 kms away from my home town, a strange phenomenon happened many years ago. In the outskirts of the village there was a large banyan tree between some farms. Once a strange disc shaped object hovered 10 meters above that tree for half an hour at around 7 pm, while hovering it used to glow different colored lights. Then it flew away. This incident repeated next day, then for a full week. People used to think that it was some kind of ghost so they didn't dare to go near that tree, my friend used to think that it was some kind of aeroplane.

It remained unsolved as what was it. But in such a remote village hovering of such an advanced aeroplane doesn't make any sense.

Mikesingh

Professional
Country flag
I am not into the technology so much nor do i believe they are superior beings.I believe they had a headstart from us because they existed before us.
I'm sure you are aware that the universe according to present scientific theory is about 15 billion years old. Our Solar System came into being only about 4.2 billion years ago. There must be solar systems that formed millions if not billions of years before we did.

Out of these there could be countless planets that bear intelligent life so advanced that they would appear magical to us. A little over a hundred years ago, scientists said it is impossible for man to ever fly in heavier than air machines as it defies the laws of physics!!! But not only fly, we've even landed on the Moon! And that's just a little over a hundred years. Think of what an advanced civilization millions of years older than ours would have achieved!

That is, IF we are not alone and IF there is life at all in this huge universe!

I am however interested in the politics of it like why do they visit earth so much. Dont they have anything else to do?
That's a million dollar question that only 'they' can answer! 😉

Probably watching over us since thousands of years. Are we an experiment of artificial mutation of our DNA to accelerate our evolution from a family of apes to humans? And the fundamental universal law may apply which is not to physically interfere in this evolution, but only observe.

But then another question arises. Are they already amongst us? They may not resemble the little green men that we're used to seeing in sci fi movies and comics after all!

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
I'm sure you are aware that the universe according to present scientific theory is about 15 billion years old. Our Solar System came into being only about 4.2 billion years ago. There must be solar systems that formed millions if not billions of years before we did.

Out of these there could be countless planets that bear intelligent life so advanced that they would appear magical to us. A little over a hundred years ago, scientists said it is impossible for man to ever fly in heavier than air machines as it defies the laws of physics!!! But not only fly, we've even landed on the Moon! And that's just a little over a hundred years. Think of what an advanced civilization millions of years older than ours would have achieved!

Probably watching over us since thousands of years. Are we an experiment of artificial mutation of our DNA to accelerate our evolution from a family of apes to humans? And the fundamental universal law may apply which is not to physically interfere in this evolution, but only observe.

But then another question arises. Are they already amongst us? They may not resemble the little green men that we're used to seeing in sci fi movies and comics after all!
Actually it's not a question of IF now, it's a question of WHEN we are most probably going to find alien life within the next 100 years.

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag

That is why in every discussion we see from US they like to call us humans as monkeys and inferior to aliens and i disagree everytime.

We are not inferior to aliens we are just children and they are adults as in the time we have evolved.

If i go on a marathon with Usain bolt of 100kms and i get a head start of 90 kms i will definitely win no matter how fit or strong he is.

My theory is that they raised us by clearing all the reptiles in our planet.Now they are watching us and want us to develop to that level independently coz they want us to have our own technology base...you can call it like how we help a child run by not helping him and the child suddenly starts walking and running.

I think they want our cooperation against something otherwise its completely useless to monitor us for thousands of years.

Maybe we have a Star wars going on in the universe we are not aware of yet.

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
Actually it's not a question of IF now, it's a question of WHEN we are most probably going to find alien life within the next 100 years.
They are here bro..the question is when we will have an agreement signed with them..or when do they consider us worth to have a discussion with.

An alien was captured in Roosevalt crash who went on to live till 1952 from 1947 who gave us valuable information like he belongs to Zeta reticuli solar system and that they have been observing us and modifying our dna many times.

I really suggest you go to Netflix and watch Unacknowledged.

Last edited:

Mangal

Country flag
Another account of military personal encountering UFOs. This time from Iran. I am posting a short clip here. Those who might be interested can search for a history channel documentary based on the same incident which is around 43 mins long. The incident is described in detail along with interview of parvez jafari the pilot who encountered and got a lock on the UFO. Try searching for Iran UFO or Parvez jafari.

Sanglamorre

Country flag
If there are spacefaring aliens, they will have their organisations to regulate stuff and it sure will be pretty powerful to contain the powerful civilisations. If they have any RoE, which they absolutely will, they'll not contact a nascent civilization and risk altering their course of history, technology and most importantly, becoming deities.

All in all, the visits might be their equivalent of putting camera traps and mirrors in the forest like we do for animals. To check and monitor their health, how they operate, how to keep them safe etc.

Skyh3ck

In my friend Shyam's Nanihaal "Bothidih" which is 14 kms away from my home town, a strange phenomenon happened many years ago. In the outskirts of the village there was a large banyan tree between some farms. Once a strange disc shaped object hovered 10 meters above that tree for half an hour at around 7 pm, while hovering it used to glow different colored lights. Then it flew away. This incident repeated next day, then for a full week. People used to think that it was some kind of ghost so they didn't dare to go near that tree, my friend used to think that it was some kind of aeroplane.

It remained unsolved as what was it. But in such a remote village hovering of such an advanced aeroplane doesn't make any sense.
So now aliens know we all have mobile phone and they will be viral on whastapp and youtube ..hence they are not shoiwng again..

Skyh3ck

There are many claims that aliens helped people in ancient time.. Ramayana, mahabharat has abundant evidence of aakashvani, vimanas, dev lok and many more.. also divya astra.. even the language Sanskrit is also very facinatingly advanced with knowledge of sun, moon, nakshtra, outer systems.. so many

Skyh3ck

Yes yes yes.. I always belive that what science we follow here may not apply to other galaxy or planet. Our scinece is what we have discovered and observed on earth and near by space.. but we don't know what element reuired on other planet for living things..

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles