Chinese mock India for being virus free. CPC ideological subversion on display

Status
Not open for further replies.

Atcjurvin

The specialty of retard prole is that they believe that only those things which they believe is true is only truth. They are close minded and one can not take them out of their ignorance heaven because their ignorance is their greatest bliss.
Same logic should be applied to cow piss that it cures cancer.

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
Actually chinese are surprised that what we have in our curry, that they don't have in their dog and bat.
Actually, what this word curry is? Is it our Gujarati Kadhi ? Which we made out of butter milk and besan?

aarav

जय परशुराम‍।
Country flag
It's nothing to do with immunity but not a single indian has died is very encouraging, Wuhan coronavirus is new virus & hence our wbc are not accustomed to kill it,it's also a point to note that not a single Bangladeshi,baki,Nepali, Myanmarese or srilankan has died,there are other clusters coming up other than China ,south Korea,Italy,Iran are new super spreaders ,we should also congratulate our govt who tested everyone from China since Jan 15 ,global recession is kicking in and India not having an outbreak gives us many benefits especially low crude oil prices,chinks are very confused by it as chink communist party had painted a very bleak picture of India as having a negligible medical infrastructure ,but the fact that chinks were nudging our govt to lift the ban on medical safety exports like N95 & Hazmat suits & cotton raw material points to the hypocrisy of chinks

Roshan

Country flag
Can you imagine if we included meat in that? Our immune systems as well as our nervous system would perform much better. The Indian vegetarian diet is thoroughly lacking in protein and essential nutrients like Vit-B12, Vit-D3, DHA, creatine and carnosine all of which is exclusively obtained from consumption of meat. But lately more of the youth are eating chicken and eggs which will alleviate a lot of the health issues plaguing our country. Also the government programs for egg to be included in the mid day meals was an excellent decision.
This is outdated knowledge tbh coming from big foods relentless campaign to promote meat and hyphenating it with 'manliness' and 'virility'. Theres a reason many athletes are going vegan and it isnt because a 'vegetarian diet thoroughly lacks in protein'. Go read up on it. Even meat eaters get most of their protein from plant based foods but it is less efficient.

Compersion

Country flag
havent read all of the thread ...

but it would not be correct to assert such things on chinese people. in fact if it was not for the chinese people the "china" would be in a ruined broken and rudderless position absolutely.

another thing to be blasphemous towards the communist party of china - they are becoming akin to the pakis.

temporary life line to president xi and the PSC what happens next ... some say its good for president xi allowing him to weed out the bad and obstacles ... thats what pakis said with Islamic terrorism and its initial orgasm.

Satchidananda369

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
This is outdated knowledge tbh coming from big foods relentless campaign to promote meat and hyphenating it with 'manliness' and 'virility'. Theres a reason many athletes are going vegan and it isnt because a 'vegetarian diet thoroughly lacks in protein'. Go read up on it. Even meat eaters get most of their protein from plant based foods but it is less efficient.
Including Virat Kohli...

“For me it was health-related," says Kohli. “My body was getting acidic because of too much meat. My stomach started pulling calcium from my bones and my bones were becoming weak. I will never touch meat again. It has been a year and half and I have never felt better vis-à-vis my energy level."

fyodor

Country flag
A bit incorrect that big food only promotes meat diet. Infact, we are seeing that their is a vested interest in promoting "vegan" diets by big food because almost all vegan diets lack the proper nutrients and hence need extensive factory processing to make them consumption ready.
Their is a popular documentary on vegans called "The Game Changers" which promotes vegan(dairy & meat free) diet. James Cameroon has a $400 million pea protein business so he is now promoting vegan to increase his sales. US companies like "Beyond Meat" is promoting vegan burger which uses artificial factory made meat.

Almost all big food companies have gotten into the vegan business as vegans are easy to mislead. The most healthy food is the natural food. You can be a vegetarian for religious reasons and it makes sense if that's the reason. But vegetarian food lacks in major nutrients and it is not "outdated science" because Vitamins B12, Creatine, D, E etc are real. However, much of it can be substituted if vegetarians also eat eggs.

Eggs are unfertilized and they have no life. If you live it to be, it will just rot away. Eggs are also a superfood with tonnes of nutrients. If vegetarians eat eggs(as many do) then most of their nutritional needs can be taken care off.

For vegans, I think their is no hope. They neither consume dairy products or eggs and just rely on factory made supplements which can never be a wholesome diet.

Roshan

Country flag
A bit incorrect that big food only promotes meat diet. Infact, we are seeing that their is a vested interest in promoting "vegan" diets by big food because almost all vegan diets lack the proper nutrients and hence need extensive factory processing to make them consumption ready.
Their is a popular documentary on vegans called "The Game Changers" which promotes vegan(dairy & meat free) diet. James Cameroon has a $400 million pea protein business so he is now promoting vegan to increase his sales. US companies like "Beyond Meat" is promoting vegan burger which uses artificial factory made meat.

Almost all big food companies have gotten into the vegan business as vegans are easy to mislead. The most healthy food is the natural food. You can be a vegetarian for religious reasons and it makes sense if that's the reason. But vegetarian food lacks in major nutrients and it is not "outdated science" because Vitamins B12, Creatine, D, E etc are real. However, much of it can be substituted if vegetarians also eat eggs.

Eggs are unfertilized and they have no life. If you live it to be, it will just rot away. Eggs are also a superfood with tonnes of nutrients. If vegetarians eat eggs(as many do) then most of their nutritional needs can be taken care off.

For vegans, I think their is no hope. They neither consume dairy products or eggs and just rely on factory made supplements which can never be a wholesome diet.
That movie you are referring to doesn't promote any one specific food company as such. Other than that you need to go back to the beginning of agribusiness in the previous century and also advertising to see when and how consumption of meat was promoted. Everything else you posted is I'm sorry to say just ignorant, presumptuous and anachronistic word salad that I hear from every wannabe nutrition and fitness expert. If you want to eat meat be my guest but don't pretend that it is optimal or 'required', everyone of the its supposed virtues has been debunked. It's another thing if you live in an area with almost no sustenance and thus have to rely on meat.

Roshan

Country flag
Including Virat Kohli...

“For me it was health-related," says Kohli. “My body was getting acidic because of too much meat. My stomach started pulling calcium from my bones and my bones were becoming weak. I will never touch meat again. It has been a year and half and I have never felt better vis-à-vis my energy level."
Novak djokovic too. Guy is outrunning and outgunning guys who are a decade younger than him.

Bleh

Laughing member
Country flag
The Buddha thought so too, it was his favourite though his death did come because of food poisoning from spoilt pork.
Did not know that, I guess his lifestyle didn't give him much choice to always eat fresh food.

Pork must always be well-cooked. Due to low demand Indian native pigs carry parasites, unlike wellbred hybridised foreign ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles