China will be building a lot more nuclear missiles!

SexyChineseLady

Buildup of ICBM missile silos!

SexyChineseLady

China is scared of the Americans
Wouldn't you be? They annihilated many peoples (Iroqois, Sioux, Cherokees, etc.) and regime-changed more leaving deaths and destruction behind them (Iraq, Libya, Afghanistan, etc.) They are also the only nation to nuke another people.

Johny_Baba

अज्ञानी
Country flag
But but.. why do they need so many nuclear missiles? I thought they are going to dominate the world using their $ex bomb females, no?
😏 just For your (and all others) information
this so called semsky choyneez lady is actually ladyboy,
i have direct confirmation regarding it from one of the mod himself on telegram,
1627489350347.png

here red, orange = my frens,
green = da mod,
me on right side,
date and time also mentioned,
(of course some censorship to conceal identities)
😏 so yeah everybody you've been entertaining a 50 center ladyboy so far, don't waste your time on such people.

Johny_Baba

अज्ञानी
Country flag
😏 just For your (and all others) information
this so called semsky choyneez lady is actually ladyboy,
i have direct confirmation regarding it from one of the mod himself on telegram,
View attachment 102309
here red, orange = my frens,
green = da mod,
me on right side,
date and time also mentioned,
(of course some censorship to conceal identities)
😏 so yeah everybody you've been entertaining a 50 center ladyboy so far, don't waste your time on such people.
From another friend and old poster of the forum when back then he busted chingchong propagandu apart and "she" literally ran away for some month from this forum...
Oh geez! The PLA Board is a single chat board with all kinds of goofy posters and no I don't see a lot of anti-Indian stuff except a few posters.

It is a fun board and not a forum and it doesn't masquerade as a serious place. They used to post lots of girlie pictures there (bikini ones of myself included, thank you!)

And why bring up PDF? Why do Indians make this connection all the time? If you are having a hard time at a Pakistani site why not argue with a Pakistani instead of a Chinese?

BTW, if DFI removed the Chinese section, we will be happy to leave. But I know you won't because you like comparing youself with us.
Are you claiming that you are Naomi Wu or are you going to update your profile to state your true gender?

View attachment 12247

Also Naomi Wu is from China not the US :p

View attachment 12248

Sarjen

Wouldn't you be? They annihilated many peoples (Iroqois, Sioux, Cherokees, etc.) and regime-changed more leaving deaths and destruction behind them (Iraq, Libya, Afghanistan, etc.) They are also the only nation to nuke another people.
Had they not done that.. you would be speaking Japanese now.
Why would we be afraid ?? Did we claim others land, sea and Air ??

Global Defence

Articles