China versus India, A Great Asian Race.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blademaster

These Indian soldiers wear British uniform, fight under the British flag and they swear their loyalty to British Queen. So, they were not Indian troop but British army.
Are you feeling proud now for the history of being part of British empire?
And yet your country got ass raped by several countries and foreign soldiers including Indian soldiers. I wouldn’t worry too much about the distinction of the color or uniform as opposed to having your country being ass raped.

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
Per capita doesn't matter when it comes to throwing your weight around geopolitically or via military
We have a much higher per capita Income than what our nominal per capita suggest. It is atleast higher by factor 4 ro 5 or may be 10 in real term. That is why Indians enjoys much higher economic freedom with much lower per capita in nominal terms.

no smoking

Country flag
And yet your country got ass raped by several countries and foreign soldiers including Indian soldiers. I wouldn’t worry too much about the distinction of the color or uniform as opposed to having your country being ass raped.
Well, as an old civilization that existed over thousands of years, it wasn't first time that bad things happened.
But I, at least, won't feel proud of the fact that my people serve as other country's cannon folder.

Maybe you are.

Blademaster

Well, as an old civilization that existed over thousands of years, it wasn't first time that bad things happened.
But I, at least, won't feel proud of the fact that my people serve as other country's cannon folder.

Maybe you are.
I never said that. You were the one that said that. All I said was that your country got ass raped by Indian soldiers.

Blademaster

I thought it was the British troops. Indians were just working for the whites
It was called the BIA. British Indian Army. Play word games all you want but it was Indian soldiers that took your capital with other bunch of soldiers including from soldiers from Africa. So basically your country got ass raped by everyone.

skywatcher

Country flag
It was called the BIA. British Indian Army. Play word games all you want but it was Indian soldiers that took your capital with other bunch of soldiers including from soldiers from Africa. So basically your country got ass raped by everyone.
your country? PRC was founded in 1949. What are you talking about. you're probably talking about Taiwan or ROC. better not confuse the two.

skywatcher

Country flag
so you're proud of being part of the British Empire. I totally understand your mindset.

Blademaster

so you're proud of being part of the British Empire. I totally understand your mindset.
Ha ha I never said that. You said that. All I said was that your country got ass raped. And you got no response to that. I said your country got ass raped in response to your comment about my country getting invaded.

Hey your country got ass raped by the Mongols, the Japanese, the Russians, English, Indians, Africans, Germans, French, Americans, and all you can focus on is that I must be proud of being part of the British Empire.

Blademaster

your country? PRC was founded in 1949. What are you talking about. you're probably talking about Taiwan or ROC. better not confuse the two.
So you admit that Tibet was never part of PRC and PRC had no claim to Tibet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

Articles