China seething after India issues visa to Uyghur freedom fighters

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
Terrorist or not terrorist, that's subject to UNSC P5's ruling.

If u endorse Isa as a peace activist just go ahead to renew his visa and treat him well in Dharasalam with his buddies. All amenities at GoI's expense!

It's not up to India to decide on Masoud. It has to be at P5's discretion too.

For China it makes no difference Germany or India houses him.

~~Still waters run deep. ~~from my MiPad using tapatalk
Are you boasting of P5 membership (in which India supported in 55)?
Jump as much as you can.
World order is changing fast. UK and France are weak. Russia is no more a superpower and still declining.

Within a decade, we will be capable of taking care of such matters with no explanation to P5. Others gonna be able to do so soon.
Jump till then. :biggrin2:

P5 chooses terrorists and freedom fighters according to their own interests nah?
Taliban was a peaceful organization when was beheading Indians but became insurgency when harmed Americans.

amoy

Jump as much as you can.
World order is changing fast. UK and France are weak. Russia is no more a superpower and still declining.

Within a decade, we will be capable of taking care of such matters with no explanation to P5. Others gonna be able to do so soon.

P5 chooses terrorists and freedom fighters according to their own interests nah?
Taliban was a peaceful organization when was beheading Indians but became insurgency when harmed Americans.
UK France and Russia r among mature world class leaders.

Ring me when India becomes CAPABLE.

Before that all u need to do is inviting Mr. Isa to champion freedom in India.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
UK France and Russia r among mature world class leaders.
US and China.
Russia may be in the league but declining.
Better not to talk about Euros. :D
By the time, India will catch up in one or two decades, Russia probably would have lost because of economic disparity.
Ring me when India becomes CAPABLE.
Well, it's ranked 4th in GFP in conventional power.
I won't have to ring when India matches biggies capabilities.
CCTV will "expose" our evil intentions.
You know, I watch those sick shows.
Before that all u need to do is inviting Mr. Isa to champion freedom in India.

No need for that. We can make your teeth itching in other ways as well. :lol:

Stop whining about your failed organization. India did nuke tests in 74, P5 could do nothing except making a team 50 NSG countries.
Could they snatch our nukes?
[emoji38]
From testing ICBMs to nuke subs,aircraft carriers, laser weapons etc.. India has been cracking barriers of most of key technologies which P5 have (except thermonuclear because we can't test them for reliability).
Our economy is still growing, will facilitate us more budget to take care of you.
I again say, either India will be permanent part of UNSC or UNSC will dissolve as most pathetic body in entire history of United Nations.
Think over it with a neutral mindset.
:biggrin2:

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
What deal ? BS!

Isa is a terrorist wanted by INTERPOL. India needs to deal with Interpol in the first place as a member, not with China.

GoI has no guts so had to cancel his visa to avoid embarrassment. End of the drama!

P.S. even the terrorist foresees the risk himself.

Read more at http://idrw.org/uyghur-activist-dolkun-isa-blames-china-as-india-cancels-his-visa/ .

fuck offf

first ask germany then to deliver him to China.. pussy cat chinese

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
I am not privy to what went between Doval and his Chinese counterpart ... may be some undertaking from Chinese ... or may be that there is a red corner notice for that man...

As it was communicated to Chinese more than a year back when India dropped the One China agreement from earlier declarations ... There can not be ONE CHINA without a ONE INDIA commitment from china...

China's continued support for terrorists like Azhar Masood by vetoing UN declaration of accused of killing innocent people in India will draw a retaliatory Indian reaction... There is no escape from it...

I did not happen this time but there is no guarantee that the same Man will not be given VISA in future...

The choice will be China's if they support terrorists known for committing killings in India... India will be free to chose its own action ...

They play double standards. They harbour terrorist in Pakistan and use it against India and US and even Russia.

bose

Country flag
They play double standards. They harbour terrorist in Pakistan and use it against India and US and even Russia.
Pakistan is been using terrorism as state policy for long time ... they themselves are paying now with blood of their sons & daughters... But China seems has not learned anything from the stabbings of civilians that happened few years back in East Turkestan... As I have posted some days back Urguirs have to take the fight to the main cities of China... China need to understand what it pays for supporting and saving terrorists...

India had to have a hard look at its policies ...

bose

Country flag
Jump as much as you can.

China was the only one that remain defeated in the Second world war ...It was the USA that saved their A$$ and from the Japanese mass rape... China was unable to defends itself and the same useless China got the P5 membership just because it was with the allies ... if un worthy country given P5 memberships will result in their actions like support for terrorists and mass murderers ...

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
Pakistan is been using terrorism as state policy for long time ... they themselves are paying now with blood of their sons & daughters... But China seems has not learned anything from the stabbings of civilians that happened few years back in East Turkestan... As I have posted some days back Urguirs have to take the fight to the main cities of China... China need to understand what it pays for supporting and saving terrorists...

India had to have a hard look at its policies ...

I agree, but I do believe, the NSA that he is not going to sit and he never was sitting. The whole drama of Uygher is just to remind China that they have high vurnebility too and Tibet is already a volatile region.

When India issued visa to the leader, China was seen upset and badly provoked and in pain. It effected them a lot. How could India. This is their weak point. This kind of act should be frequent. The chinese vurnability is coming out.

Issuing visa to a wanted person by interpol even taking a decision requires metal. It was later cancelled , but message is given.

bose

Country flag
I agree, but I do believe, the NSA that he is not going to sit and he never was sitting. The whole drama of Uygher is just to remind China that they have high vurnebility too and Tibet is already a volatile region.

When India issued visa to the leader, China was seen upset and badly provoked and in pain. It effected them a lot. How could India. This is their weak point. This kind of act should be frequent. The chinese vurnability is coming out.

Issuing visa to a wanted person by interpol even taking a decision requires metal. It was later cancelled , but message is given.
India has no alternate than a hard look at the China policy when Chinese are going to veto UN on Pakistani terrorists... It has to come today or tomorrow but no escape from it...

dray

What if our government has cancelled the tourist visa only to give a diplomatic visa to a guest of the Tibetan government in exile? Just saying!! :)

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
India has no alternate than a hard look at the China policy when Chinese are going to veto UN on Pakistani terrorists... It has to come today or tomorrow but no escape from it...

Correct. In the end what matters is India has to go for UNSC seat. Which China is blocking again. India has become a joke in the world. Thanks to Nehru!

Any kind of diplomacy would not work , specially on security , unless until India is a member of P5.

amoy

Probably that's the reason which forced us to revoke his Visa and made you to dance in front of us like Chimpanzees. :cruisin2:
Off topic:
Did you notice your slaves? :biggrin2:
@Neo and other pakistanis have nothing to do with matter but DFI and on every other forum, they are ready to defend Chinese favour at cost of their(a little remaining) self respect. :biggrin2:
Just like a faithful dog follows it's masters. You should award them bro.

They're best slaves ever. :lol:
The real slaves are Indians yourselves.

U have been housing Tibetan bigots and even given them a de facto self ruled " kingdom" with a "govmt in exile" on your soil, while u r not able to provide for your own fellow Indians, who live in extreme poverty without decent electricity or toilet.

Meantime many of them either use u as a stepping stone to greener pastures i.e. the West for better living, or compete with locals for meagre resources, or are engaged in unlawful activities ~ Indian police raid monastery of 'Living Buddha' http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...n-police-raid-monastery-of-Living-Buddha.html

As time goes they become more liability than asset.

So, aren't u enslaved to them?

bose

Country flag
What if our government has cancelled the tourist visa only to give a diplomatic visa to a guest of the Tibetan government in exile? Just saying!! :)
Dada, Ota hole to bhalo e hoto :smile:... Can the present government go in that direction ? Not yet ...

dray

China is attempting a hegemony in Asia, let's not fool ourselves to believe that we can have a friendly relation with China for a foreseeable future. I am all for partnering with Japan, helping Vietnam with latest weapon systems like Brahmos, helping the Tibetans to earn their freedom from oppressive Chinese rule, and restrict Chinese imports in India.

http://articles.economictimes.india...rts-power-and-telecom-equipment-trade-deficit

DingDong

Country flag

I agree with your points on first issuance and then denial of VISA. Diplomacy is not a ego contest, it is a game of chess. India did not find it useful to go all the way at this stage because once a move is made, the deterrent is lost.

We are still going to host the dissenting voices from China.

amoy

China was the only one that remain defeated in the Second world war ...It was the USA that saved their A$$ and from the Japanese mass rape... China was unable to defends itself and the same useless China got the P5 membership just because it was with the allies ... if un worthy country given P5 memberships will result in their actions like support for terrorists and mass murderers ...
Hahaha always fun to prick your lie - u a history inventor!

Don't u forget France surrendered to Germany at the very beginning of Ww2? And still got the seat of P5?

Who is useless and defeated then? Millions millions of Indians under Britians probably less than a thousand. Go brush up your primary school pupil level.

dray

Dada, Ota hole to bhalo e hoto :smile:... Has the present government decide in that direction ? Not yet ...
Ki kore bujhlen ami Bangali, user name dekhe? :) If the cancellation of visa was done without anything in return from China, especially regarding that Masood, then it is a blunder. This government is taking all the right steps, and then backing out, same happened with Pakistan. Maybe it is a tussle between the new government and old bureaucrats.

bose

Country flag

Don't u forget France surrendered to Germany at the very beginning of Ww2? And still got the seat of P5?
Read the French resistance force how they slaughtered the fleeing Germans in the last days of the war... there are ample videos available in youtube...

Who is useless and defeated then? Millions millions of Indians under Britians probably less than a thousand. Go brush up your primary school pupil level.

Read more on Indian National Army [INA] who fought against the British Army in NE India... they shook the British never before... had they got the supplies from Japanese on time they would have over run the British...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indian_National_Army

bose

Country flag
Ki kore bujhlen ami Bangali, user name dekhe? :)
Ami ooe forum e goto 8 bochoor dhore gurchi kintu register koreni... I know you all I liked your witty comments specially for Lungis...

If the cancellation of visa was done without anything in return from China, especially regarding that Masood, then it is a blunder. This government is taking all the right steps, and then backing out, same happened with Pakistan. Maybe it is a tussle between the new government and old bureaucrats.
Actually the red corner notice being the reason for cancellation is incorrect ... The guy went to USA but was not picked up there... I would say for now they do not want to upset China for whatever reason which we may not be aware of or some adjustment discussed between Doval & his Chinese counterpart...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
TIBET & Xingjian is very sensitive for Chinese maybe Doval is saving it for later

Quoting from the article below.

If India had allowed Isa to visit Dharamsala, he said, the consequences for China’s national security policy would have been “shattering”.

Beijing’s policy lists separatism, extremism and “splittism” linked to Taiwan, Xinjiang and the Dalai Lama as key challenges and any Indian move to let Isa into the country could have been emulated by other nations, Kondapalli said.

Experts believe behind-the-scenes negotiations led to the withdrawal of Isa’s visa, but only after India had made its point.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Full Article below:

http://www.msn.com/en-in/news/newsi...-activist-row/ar-BBsdYOo?li=AAgges1&ocid=iehp

AnantS

Country flag

Says a Chinese whose ancestors offered their women to be raped by occupying Japanese , to save their cowardly ass? China has been asked to relook at its policy of protecting international terrorists, by being given a sort of warning, that if you want to promote terrorism in India, we have enough handles of China in our hand to twist. Game is going to get more tough for Chinese and the game has just started. Sit back and enjoy. If we could supply Arms to Northern Alliance in Afghanistan against Taliban. Some of them surely can land else where ;)

Latest Replies

Global Defence

Articles