China rejects re-opening of India's Lhasa consulate

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod
huaxia rox,

Stop trolling and derailing the thread. Stick to the topic of Indian Consulate in Lhasa. Other please don't feed the troll.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
yes pakistani troops should go back to pakistan.....they didnt go back thats their problem.....but the resolution doesnt say the plebiscite can only be held after the withdraw....it should be asap......if the resolution says after withdraw then the plebiscite can take place then indians would not be wrong.....but does the reslution say that???
Please read and you shall realise.

What does this mean?

1. The Government of Pakistan should undertake to use its best endeavours:

(a) To secure the withdrawal from the State of Jammu and Kashmir of tribesmen and Pakistani nationals not normally resident therein who have entered the State for the purposes of fighting, and to prevent any intrusion into the State of such elements and any furnishing of material aid to those fighting in the State;

The Pak Army are not Pak nationals?

The Pak Army are not fighting?

But then, I understand that English is beyond your reach!

cinoti

Tihar Jail
Banned
Did it have earlier?
Then what justify India to have had one in Tibet earlier? The "Indian" consulate in Lhasa was a left over by the Brits during colonization.
It is a shame for Indian to shamelessly swallow all the rotten diplomatic toxic debt left behind by the British imperailism and still enjoy it.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Then what justify India to have had one in Tibet earlier? The "Indian" consulate in Lhasa was a left over by the Brits during colonization.
It is a shame for Indian to shamelessly swallow all the rotten diplomatic toxic debt left behind by the British imperailism and still enjoy it.
That would be a bilious exposition and an indication that you are not aware of what a Consulate does.

Beijing is New Delhi's largest trade partner in goods. A consulate in Tibet would only help bilateral trade and pilgrimage, such as the Kailash Mansarovar yatra and so on.

Do you really feel that this request to open a Consulate in Lhasa is shamelessly swallow all the rotten diplomatic toxic debt left behind by the British imperailism and still enjoy it

I find the syntax very similar to the Red Chinese posters' line!

shamelessly swallow all the rotten diplomatic toxic debt left behind by the British imperailism and still enjoy it? Is it? On a holiday out of China these days?

Last edited:

cinoti

Tihar Jail
Banned
That would be a bilious exposition and an indication that you are not aware of what a Consulate does.

Beijing is New Delhi's largest trade partner in goods. A consulate in Tibet would only help bilateral trade and pilgrimage, such as the Kailash Mansarovar yatra and so on.

Do you really feel that this request to open a Consulate in Lhasa is shamelessly swallow all the rotten diplomatic toxic debt left behind by the British imperailism and still enjoy it

shamelessly swallow all the rotten diplomatic toxic debt left behind by the British imperailism and still enjoy it? Is it? On a holiday out of China these days?
Bravo, I found your remarks quite amusing.

Corruption aside, a new consulate will cost crores of tax rubees to be built and only for what? trading yak jerkey and poached animal furs? By pilgrimage I guess you imply tourism money you dreamed of, but it is the other way around. More money will flow into China but not otherwise. I guess you Brah..or god forbid ब्राह्मणs don't even consider poors being human being, they need food and electricity rather than a decoration of fallen post colonial political showcase. Now how is the syntax sounding, demoCRAZY enough?

Last edited:

nimo_cn

Country flag

Most Sino-Indo trade is done via sea route, trade across the borders of Tibet between China and India is actually very limited and certainly doesn't warrant a consulate in Tibet.

India's resquest for a consulate in Tibet comes out of nowhere, that is why India posters are justifying it with the consulate set up by the british.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Bravo, I found your remarks quite amusing.

Corruption aside, a new consulate will cost crores of tax rubees to be built and only for what? trading yak jerkey and poached animal furs? By pilgrimage I guess you imply tourism money you dreamed of, but it is the other way around. More money will flow into China but not otherwise. I guess you Brah..or god forbid ब्राह्मणs don't even consider poors being human being, they need food and electricity rather than a decoration of fallen post colonial political showcase. Now how is the syntax sounding, demoCRAZY enough?
Money has never deterred India from pursuing her goals.

What is a building to have at Lhasa compared to the world largest arms deal?

I am afraid you are totally out of date. The rulers are not Brahmins, but everyone else but Brahmins. That, of course, does not matter at all.

Even in your own beautiful, Communist run country that 'cares' for people, there are impoverished people.

So, delude not.

The Opium War ended long ago!

Britain had a governor in India.
Had a Governor? Since when?

Had a Viceroy and then a Governor General and then the Presidents came into being!

You are totally out of date, but one cannot blame you since your history books are of the Mao era with its Communist verbiage!

Most Sino-Indo trade is done via sea route, trade across the borders of Tibet between China and India is actually very limited and certainly doesn't warrant a consulate in Tibet.

India's resquest for a consulate in Tibet comes out of nowhere, that is why India posters are justifying it with the consulate set up by the british.
China is building a rail route to Nepal and there is also the Highway to Nepal.

Land route costs less than the sea route.

India has the Indian embassy in Beijing and consulates in Hong Kong and Shanghai.

It is essential to use the land route for Tibetan and Chinese goods, especially from West China, since China is rapidly developing West China under the China Western Development scheme, also known as Open Up the West Program.

This scheme is the development of 6 provinces (Gansu, Guizhou, Qinghai, Shaanxi, Sichuan, and Yunnan), 5 autonomous regions (Guangxi, Inner Mongolia, Ningxia, Tibet, and Xinjiang), and 1 municipality (Chongqing). This region contains 71.4% of mainland China's area, but only 28.8% of its population, as of the end of 2002, and 19.9% of its total economic output, as of 2009.

The East Coast
(with existing development programmes)
"Rise of Central China"
"Revitalize Northeast China"
"China Western Development"

India should improve and expand her trade with China and new opportunities in West China must be exploited and Lhasa is an ideal spot to interact with these areas since it will be in the centre of all the regions being developed.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
If for so many years India did not want a consulate in Lhasa what has the British legacy got to do with the request.

Dalai Lama and the Tibetans have been here in India for a long time. Even then there was no request for a Consulate in Lhasa. Hence, it is not the cause for the request.

West China is rapidly developing and so trade is the reason why a consulate in Lhasa is required.

It is in the Centre of West China.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
cinoti

what truth did you say?

Who changed your flag?

Are you an Indian?

If so, demand from the Mods that you Indian flag be returned to you.

You will however have to prove that you are an Indian, since your post smacks of Red China odour, which even the Indian Communists would abhor from using!

Last edited:

huaxia rox

really dont know if indians know what is sovereignty of a nation.....it was made clear....prc doesnt allow u to set up the consulate......is there any problem with that???u can keep whinning or trying to think prc is sikkm so u can do something about it.....well.....i really dont mind......

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
really dont know if indians know what is sovereignty of a nation.....it was made clear....prc doesnt allow u to set up the consulate......is there any problem with that???u can keep whinning or trying to think prc is sikkm so u can do something about it.....well.....i really dont mind......
It is perfectly fine for the Red Communist not to have an Indian consulate in Tibet.

If seen from the Red Chinese Communist perspective, it is absolutely par for course since there is no doubt the Red Chinese Communists would fear that the Dalai Lama could use it to overthrow the Red Chinese Communists from Tibet.

The Red Chinese do believe that the Dalai Lama, even after so many years, is capable of overthrowing the Red Chinese from Tibet, even though Red China has practically shovelled money into Tibet so as to buy the Tibetans and failed!

India, on the other hand, finds it odd that so much of potential is given by Red China to Dalai Lama that he can influence the overthrow of Red China from Tibet.

India understands the meaning of sovereignty.

China, on the other hand, seems to have an unique interpretation for the word, which defies international understanding and comprehension!

Last edited:

huaxia rox

we really fear....like we so feared in 1962.......where was the dalai lama back then.....and where is he now?? overthrow chinese pls........

Last edited:

Oracle

we really fear....like we so feared in 1962.......where was the dalai lama back then.....and where is he now?? overthrow chinese pls........
You conveniently remember 1962, and forgot the other kicks yer all got later. Do you want me to remind you of that. Some people are only alive, because it is illegal to shoot them.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Indeed 1962.

But then why forget the lesson India taught thereafter at Nathu La, then Cho La and then at Sumdorang Chu?

That is where China was taught a lesson that don't bank too much on 1962! ;)

Dalai Lama is showing you all some new Buddhist tricks that started with the Tibet Uprising, which China ruthlessly and brutally suppressed, much to the shock of the civilised world!

huaxia rox

show me links other than indian about your Nathu La, then Cho La and then at Sumdorang Chu stories......specificly.....how many km2s area u got from prc and how many PLA soldiers surrendered to your force......i like bed time stories......

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles