China Military: Photos & Videos

arnabmit

Homo Communis Indus
Country flag
Re: Y20 High Resolution Pictures ---New

You are being rude. rock127 didn't disrespect in any way.

Impressive craft BTW...

If you don't know they are composite materials panel with prime paint for tester plane, you may leave this thread. I don't want to reveal my rude side, thank you.

blueblood

If you don't know they are composite materials panel with prime paint for tester plane, you may leave this thread. I don't want to reveal my rude side, thank you.
You guys really need to stop hanging with Pakis, you might be losing some braincells. He was appreciating the plane.

It looks neat but IMO it's cargo bay could be a bit shorter considering the longer ramp and i have doubts about it's 66 ton payload. Anyways it is fine aircraft. Kudos.

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
You guys really need to stop hanging with Pakis, you might be losing some braincells. He was appreciating the plane.

It looks neat but IMO it's cargo bay could be a bit shorter considering the longer ramp and i have doubts about it's 66 ton payload. Anyways it is fine aircraft. Kudos.
They are copying the Il-76 body so it has to have a long tail to balance it same as the Soviets did 35 years ago.

blueblood

They are copying the Il-76 body so it has to have a long tail to balance it same as the Soviets did 35 years ago.

I don't think it is copied from il-76. Some "inspiration" from An 70 is visible though

satish007

welcome back @cinoti. where have you been? it should not take you so long to take these pictures.
you don't come back for spring festival?

Last edited by a moderator:

badguy2000

Respected Member

well, you can tell which on earth is the daddy of Y20, according to you IQ.

cinoti

Tihar Jail
Banned

welcome back @cinoti. where have you been? it should not take you so long to take these pictures.
you don't come back for spring festival?
I received again indian's hospitality. they put me to their jail to show me what is freedom of speech in India.

Last edited by a moderator:

satish007

I received again indian's hospitality. they put me to their jail to show me what is freedom of speech in India.
then again, I appreciate your patient, hopefully those prisoners did not gang rape you too much,poor kiddo.

cinoti

Tihar Jail
Banned

then again, I appreciate your patient, hopefully those prisoners did not gang rape you too much,poor kiddo.
stop this gay talking, does not sound like a greeting at all. haha.

sesha_maruthi27

Country flag

They are copy cats. They already got secrets from Russian scientists regarding the Bulava missiles also. They are thieves as well as copy cats.......

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag

You HIGH IQ Chinese do have problem understanding ENGLISH.

I could have easily called it "COPY-CAT-CHEAP-CRAP-CHINESE-PLANE" but I didnt, I even gave the pics a "Like".

With this attitude you justified your jail term so you need to get out of this thread and troll on Paki forums for your "freedom of speech" :gtfo:

cir

Last edited:

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned

i was wondering will china sell this to european countries?without fear of it being copied as french is known around the world to copy 2nd world war machines

Blackwater

i was wondering will china sell this to european countries?without fear of it being copied as french is known around the world to copy 2nd world war machines
The word is Quality:sad::sad::sad:

Blackwater

Russians will be repenting by selling IL-76 planes to Chinese in 80ties:pound::pound:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles