China Economy: News & Discussion

smooth manifold

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
@Azaad
It's really a bad day for you. China launched Shenzhou-18 today. Six Chinese are in space now. How about your own country? Zero.

Azaad

Country flag
What are you talking about? Mongols are Chinese. Japanese are also Chinese. It's basically Chinese civil war.
Of course. When you attempt to retake Taiwan & the US along with Japan , Australia , the UK , Philippines & RoK confront you , it'd merely be another chapter in the glorious civil war between the Guomindang & the CCP.

Azaad

Country flag
@Azaad
It's really a bad day for you. China launched Shenzhou-18 today. Six Chinese are in space now. How about your own country? Zero.
Unlike you , we don't see space as the next big frontier. Nor do we measure our progress in the number of kilometres of HSR constructed. Nor do we cut copy paste & steal designs from all over the world & pass them off as our own .

The day we do , you'd know.

smooth manifold

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Unlike you , we don't see space as the next big frontier. Nor do we measure our progress in the number of kilometres of HSR constructed. Nor do we cut copy paste & steal designs from all over the world & pass them off as our own .

The day we do , you'd know.
hehe. You get really frustrated today. All of your beliefs breaks down.
Enjoy
2021.06.11-03.jpg

Darkindie

Enjoy
View attachment 250077
Congratulations to your nation on this big achievement, as far as our beliefs breaking down is concerned competition between nations is a marathon and not a sprint. Soviet Union was first in sending a man to space but you don't see them on the map anymore.

srevster

Country flag
Enjoy
View attachment 250077

Azaad

Country flag
Enjoy
View attachment 250077
Why would that be so Chang ? Look I know Han peasants were brought up to believe that Zhongguo wasn't merely the middle kingdom but the centre of the world , the Chinese emperor was the son of heaven & the Han peasants the chosen people but all that was shattered by the century of humiliation & the 75 years of slavery under the CCP.

If you still feel otherwise , I suggest you seek professional help.

Azaad

Country flag
you won't get rocket science. It's too much for you.
I don't need to. I'm happy the way I am. At least I didn't quit my home & sat in the lap of my enemy while proclaiming my country is the greatest & my race is the greatest . If that's the case why did you quit Zhongguo for the US.

By the way , hope you legally emigrated there. Been hearing disturbing news of Han slaves selling all their belongings in Zhongguo & entering the US illegally thru Mexico.

smooth manifold

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
I don't need to. I'm happy the way I am. At least I didn't quit my home & sat in the lap of my enemy while proclaiming my country is the greatest & my race is the greatest . If that's the case why did you quit Zhongguo for the US.

By the way , hope you legally emigrated there. Been hearing disturbing news of Han slaves selling all their belongings in Zhongguo & entering the US illegally thru Mexico.

When did I say that my country is the greatest & my race is the greatest? I said Mongols are part of Chinese. This is not belief. Six million Mongols are PRC nationals. I said Japanese & Koreans are also part of Chinese. It's from traditional Chinese belief. Whether you believe it or not, it won't matter. Chinese legends say so.

Azaad

Country flag
When did I say that my country is the greatest & my race is the greatest? I said Mongols are part of Chinese. This is not belief. Six million Mongols are PRC nationals. I said Japanese & Koreans are also part of Chinese. It's from traditional Chinese belief. Whether you believe it or not, it won't matter. Chinese legends say so.
Why's your writing style similar to that paranoid schizophrenic @skywatcher

The same can be said about your interests & unhinged views.

Moreover how come your last post here was on 18th June 2019 & you were absent for nearly 3 years before making an entry on 23rd April 2024 precisely the day that escapee from the lunatic asylum skywalker was banned.

smooth manifold

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Why's your writing style similar to that paranoid schizophrenic @skywatcher

The same can be said about your interests & unhinged views.

Moreover how come your last post here was on 18th June 2019 & you were absent for nearly 3 years before making an entry on 23rd April 2024 precisely the day that escapee from the lunatic asylum skywalker was banned.
don't know what you're talking about. I'm always in here. I just didn't want to post any more.

Azaad

Country flag
don't know what you're talking about. I'm always in here. I just didn't want to post any more.
How many personalities does your mind contain Chang ? Half a dozen or a dozen or more ? It's called Multiple Personality Disorder

shade

Country flag
This belongs in the "China Economy" thread inb4 somebody "but ackshuallly"
The below mentioned behaviors make for very (((good economies))), because wh*res who live to make cash and burn it on their 9 cats are better consumers than stay at home mom's with 9 kids instead

The Sexual Revolution Behind China’s Demographic Crisis

CCP has turned China accidentally into a R*NDIKHANA via the one child policy :megusta:

1714067231789.png

Quoting the gems from this article

===================================================================

Chinese people born during the one-child policy era have developed a new understanding of sex, placing less emphasis on reproduction and more on pleasure. Globalization has played an important role: Since the 1980s, Chinese people have been exposed to Western cultural products such as music, novels, magazines, movies, and television series that frequently feature explicit expressions of sexuality and intimacy, as well as presenting new family behaviors such as non-marital cohabitation.

Nonetheless, the biggest push came from the Chinese government itself. To prompt the one-child policy, the party launched a massive education campaign on contraception to control fertility. This campaign provided free condoms and other contraceptive products. As a result, the link between sex and fertility has been broken at the national level, justifying sex for pleasure.

When sex is no longer deeply tied to reproduction, sexual behaviors and practices that were once considered to be “abnormal,” “immoral,” or even “illegal” – premarital sex, extramarital sex, same-sex relationships, etc. – flourish, as numerous studies show.

In this evolving social environment, Chinese women have been particularly impacted. The shift away from the traditional model toward a more modern one has provided women with more freedom from patriarchal duties, allowing them to take advantage of other changes such as educational expansion and growing economic and career opportunities. Traditional moral norms for women, such as chastity and fidelity, have considerably loosened, and premarital sex is no longer seen as moral corruption for women.

Sexual freedom has also become a prominent feature of Chinese feminism. The idea that women can initiate sexual activity and should enjoy sex rather than serve men has gained acceptance among both women and men.

======================================================================

Chini men chase freely availably Pu Shi, and Chini women fuck like cats in heat, since making bank and being strong bold independent women is all they have now.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles