China Economy: News & Discussion

DingDong

Country flag
Nehru was a Brishit plant so he did what brishit wanted, He with an agenda weaken experienced Indian army the largest volunteer force in WW2 in his time, chinks would hardly stood a chance if Savarkar was the leader of India
On the contrary, Nehru weakened the Military to protect India from the Pakistan-like fate. It was a need of the time because most of the officers were the British recruits, and were trained by the British to serve the British interests.

1962 was an unfortunate debacle, Chinese played their cards well, however Nehru certainly wasn't a 100% evil/failure. He did lay a solid foundation for the Indian Political System.

Azaad

Country flag
Who cares?

Our Mermaid:

Theirs:
This is the reason why the MSS which was so effective in propaganda dissemination espionage & counter espionage is now facing episodes like Xu Yanjun on a regular basis .

When is the MSS going to standardize recruitment based on passing the Gaokao & not let in Gaokao fail or relatives or mistresses of party appartchiks who can't secure a decent job anywhere into the MSS ?

rockdog

Country flag
Of course you don't care for you're insignificant. Your masters the CCP absolutely cares. Why do you think they've been issuing statements since the time of great helmsman 1.0 that the entire world order today has been framed by the victors of world war 2.0 & that china needs to refashion it to suit China not the west . What else was the glorious BRI & other such scams all about ?

Why else would great helmsman 2.0 repeatedly ask the CMC & the PLA to get ready to fight wars ?

Btw you still didn't answer my question - when is Zhongguo going to displace the USA as the pre eminent super power of the world ?
I don't think he have love with CCP, he is blue...

DingDong

Country flag
Indians like to talk about ancient history to make themselves feel better :)

This is what happened after Mao :)
View attachment 247159

And it is widening much faster now because of the big base effect.

India needs to grow at 30% every year to just to match the GDP addition that China gets from 5% growth :D

The usage of electricity shows far larger economic activity in China than anyone in the West or India wants to believe.

India has the same population as China. BUT India could afford only a fraction of what the US uses. China uses multiple times what the US uses :)

View attachment 247162

India is grouped with "other Asia" and that group still much smaller than China!
View attachment 247163
The western world was also banking on the "Big Base Effect" during the rise of China. Good luck.

Azaad

Country flag
I think China has better mermaids, that is all!
View attachment 247170

Okay, unless they get married then they put on weight:
View attachment 247172
Do you have good sites in Taiwan where you can make a nuisance of yourself in spamming the site 24x7 ? Pls make yourself useful & post feel good stuff there. It's needed now more than before considering the earthquake Taiwan suffered recently.

SexyChineseLady

Do you have good sites in Taiwan where you can make a nuisance of yourself in spamming the site 24x7 ? Pls make yourself useful & post feel good stuff there. It's needed now more than before considering the earthquake Taiwan suffered recently.
Thanks for the thought!

Azaad

Country flag
Thanks for the thought!

Yes . Now locate a few sites in Taiwan & post such feel good stuff there relentlessly. No one out here gives a damn to what's happening in either China or Taiwan. We've plenty on our own plate as it is.

SexyChineseLady

Yes . Now locate a few sites in Taiwan & post such feel good stuff there relentlessly. No one out here gives a damn to what's happening in either China or Taiwan. We've plenty on our own plate as it is.
You could visit a thread other than one in the China section if you feel that way ;)

Azaad

Country flag
You could visit a thread other than one in the China section if you feel that way ;)
I can do whatever pleases me . I wish Han slaves & wumaos had the liberty to make such a statement. The only reason you & your ilk are permitted here is we Indians don't like to deprive a desperate man of his livelihood. It's called pet par laath maarna or we don't kick a person on his stomach. That's the only reason you're tolerated out here .

Azaad

Country flag
Taiwanese bridge during 7.5 magnitude earthquake!

US bridge ... :(
So a bridge built in a seismically active zone like Taiwan is now being compared to a bridge in the US built in a non seismic active zone wherein the rocking sensation during an earthquake is now being compared to a collision by a Neopanamax container ship with a Dead Weight Tonnage DWT of 116000 Tonnes ?

Conduct an experiment & have a similar ship ram into that bridge in Taiwan & post the results out here .

I realise you're not a Gaokao pass but have you completed even elementary education ? Where exactly do you think you're posting your garbage ? On weibo or some similar site where nobody can or will ask you inconvenient questions ?

SexyChineseLady

So a bridge built in a seismically active zone like Taiwan is now being compared to a bridge in the US built in a non seismic active zone wherein the rocking sensation during an earthquake is now being compared to a collision by a Neopanamax container ship with a Dead Weight Tonnage DWT of 116000 Tonnes ?

Conduct an experiment & have a similar ship ram into that bridge in Taiwan & post the results out here .

I realise you're not a Gaokao pass but have you completed even elementary education ? Where exactly do you think you're posting your garbage ? On weibo or some similar site where nobody can or will ask you inconvenient questions ?
Sorry, a 7.5 magnitude earthquake is infinitely more powerful than a boat :)

omaebakabaka

since you boast about Chinese women let us say In latin America wer have cute woman

So

Mexican Cuban chick Camila Cabello very similar to some Indian women

View attachment 247173
No offense boss, the last one looks like a tran to me....Indians generally have 80 to 20% gender specific features unless you are born as tran at birth. Ladibois of China and Korea are 50 to 50, can't say sometimes

omaebakabaka

Taiwanese bridge during 7.5 magnitude earthquake!

US bridge ... :(
Different consideration and age and tech and requirements and different forces to withstand design characteristics.....hitting my ship of that size at one point on a old bridge like that is very pointed force vs forces generated by quake, not to mention totally different type of bridges.

Hari Sud

Country flag
Test 10,000 Km missile to force the West to listen

Let the general elections be completed. Let the stupid West find all kinds of faults. Let Modi /BJP cross 400+. then there is only one way to make the West sit down and listen and that is:

India test 10,000 km Inter Continental Ballistic Missile and say nothing.

Sooner than later, they will be around to shake hands with you after threats of sanctions etc. are thrown out of the window. If they wish withhold sale of MQ-9 then go ahead. India will withdraw from Red Sea piracy duty. Let the pirates attack the West’s ship and take their crews as captives. They will very soon come back with a lucrative offer.

Vajpayee did not wait for US permission for nuclear test in 1998/99. They were stunned with tests. Go ahead and stun them again.

China will reevaluate its threat posture towards India as soon as they know that all of China is under Indian threat. With current 5,000 miles missiles they think that some portions of China are safe.

All we got to tell Pakistan is whatever Vajpayee told them after they made a nuclear threat. What Vajpayee said was that any attack on India will result in Pakistanis not seeing tomorrow’s sun. All of them will be dead. Pakistan scaled back their threat posture.

It happened again when India trained 9 missiles at Pakistan when they were refusing to release the Indian MiG-21 pilot shot down over Pakistan. They relented and released the pilot within 24 hours.

…cheers.

astransastra

Country flag
Sorry, a 7.5 magnitude earthquake is infinitely more powerful than a boat :)
even leaving aside calling the ship 'a boat', that looks like a superficial analysis to me. While i am no expert to the subject area, i think an earthquake of magnitude 7.5 seems more powerful only on paper, it actually depends on how far the epicentre of the quake is from the bridge and how many layers of earth it passed through which could have cushioned the impact. A direct hit of bridge's pier by a ship containing dead weight of more than 100k tonnes definitely looks more lethal in my opinion.

Global Defence

Articles