China Economy: News & Discussion

rockdog

Country flag
My friends' kid is one of them, the video from this link is really awesome, at least i didn't speak such fluent English when i was in high schoo!

Two Wuhan teens share experience of living in coronavirus-hit city

https://news.cgtn.com/news/2020-02-...in-coronavirus-hit-city-OoUxgsyHqo/index.html

Zhang Tianchen and Zhang Xinwei, students of the Wuhan Britain-China School, made a video to show their experience of living through the COVID-19 lockdown. From background information on how it all started to how the lockdown really works to tips on how to prevent the infection, the two teens shared everything they've learned from their life inside the COVID-19 epicenter.

Video credit: Zhang Tianchen, Zhang Xinwei

rockdog

Country flag
A good video clip about past 40 days in Wuhan, the language is mainly in English also with subtitle.

As a Wuhanese, i witnessed how a mid-income city (richest in middle China with 25000USD per capital
) with 12 million population badly hit by a breakout virus, and converted a "ghost town"

From academic point of view, it will be a classic case study in textbook for coming years, to research how fragile a morden city been damaged and recover from a health care cirsis.

PS. by 28th Feb, there are 50000 patients, and 38000 local doctors and nurses, and extra 40000 medicals suuport from other provinces.

rockdog

Country flag
How you witness anything when you hiding in France? Keep watching your CGTN brainwashed videos... you don't know what it was like. You can't even admit Chinese eat dogs.
I didn't stay in France i had my nice trip in Germany and Nordic nations. I was afraid of yellow vast strick and stree riots happend in Paris and also the terror killing would terminated 100 innocent people over night. I didn't spent more than 10 euro in Mark & Spencer store in the Airport... this "French" store sells good quality coffee.

From what i witnessed, the Charles de Gaulle Airport is getting old and chaos, i see there are soliders and policeman with guns wallkin around the airport which i haven't seen in other airports in EU, you still didn't solve your terrer porlbem?

It's almost same comapring i was there 15 yr ago. France is really deep in shit in economy comparing Germany and all the Nordic nations, I rearched French Per GDP is lowest among them. Can you tell me what have you guys done since 2008?

BTW, no one invite you watch the video, you don't like would try to ignore it.

Last edited:

captscooby81

Country flag
And now every one there are worried with quaratine . And now i may have to cancel my trip to Germany ,Italy and Norway . Thanks to you Wu hanese happy nice trips to europe .

I didn't even stay in France i had my nice trip in Germany and Nordic nations. I was afraid of yellow vast strick and stree riots happend in Paris and also the terror killing would terminated 100 innocent people over night. I didn't spent more than 10 euro in Mark & Spencer store in the Airport... BTW, this "French" store sells good quality coffee.

No one invite you watch the video, you don't like would try to ignore it.

rockdog

Country flag
And now every one there are worried with quaratine . And now i may have to cancel my trip to Germany ,Italy and Norway . Thanks to you Wu hanese happy nice trips to europe .
Sorry to hear that, i hope it will be done within following weeks.

I started my trip 3 days before the city lockdown, at that time i can see only few people wearing mask. That's why i think you would check out the video i posted to see how it started, even this was from the CGTN it's not that political.

This is called globalization, we enjoy it we suffer it. When 2008 the financial crisis began, my company in Wuhan dealy hit by it even it started in USA. Now the world feel the pain again.

f3243007008

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Railway plans to start in China 2020

Ya'an to Linzhi section of Sichuan-Tibet Railway: line length (km) 967, design speed (km \ h) 200, project province: Sichuan, Tibet

Fengtai to Xiong'an to Shangqiu high-speed railway: line length (km) 639, design speed (km \ h) 350, project provinces: Beijing, Hebei, Shandong, Henan

Chongqing-Kunming high-speed railway: line length (km) 699, design speed (km \ h) 350, project provinces: Chongqing, Sichuan, Yunnan, Guizhou

Shenyang-Baihe High-speed Railway: Line length (km) 429, Design speed (km \ h) 350, Provinces where the project is located: Laoning, Jilin

Xining-Chengdu Railway Xining-Huangshengguan section: line length (km) 497, design speed (km \ h) 200, project provinces: Qinghai, Gansu, Sichuan

Baoyin High Speed Rail Baotou to Huinong Section: Line length (km) 419, Design speed (km \ h) 250, Project province: Inner Mongolia

Zhengyang-Jiangsu high-speed railway from Puyang to Jinan: line length (km) 210, design speed (km \ h) 350, project provinces: Henan, Shandong

Xi'an to Shiyan high-speed railway: line length (km) 257, design speed (km \ h) 350, project provinces: Shaanxi, Hubei

Xi'an-Yan'an high-speed railway: line length (km) 287, design speed (km \ h) 350, project province: Shaanxi

Xi'an to Ankang high-speed railway: line length (km) 170, design speed (km \ h) 350, project province: Shaanxi

Huzhou-Hangzhou West-Hangzhou-Huanghuang Line: Line length (km) 137, Design speed (km \ h) 350, Project province: Zhejiang

Yichang-Zhengwan High Speed Rail Link: Line length (km) 109, Design speed (km \ h) 350, Project province: Hubei

Chongqing to Qianjiang High-speed Railway: Line length (km) 270, Design speed (km \ h) 350, Project province: Chongqing

High-speed railway from Shanghai to Suzhou to Huzhou: line length (km) 163, design speed (km \ h) 350, project provinces: Zhejiang, Jiangsu, Shanghai

Electrification of Gera section of Qinghai-Tibet railway: line length (km) 1136, design speed (km \ h) 120, project provinces: Qinghai, Tibet

The second line of Wubei-Zhundong Railway: Line length (km) 187, Design speed (km \ h) 120, Project province: Xinjiang

Three or four lines are added to the section from Zhuangqiao to Ningbo of Ningbo Hub: Line length (km) 7, Design speed (km \ h) 120, Project province: Zhejiang

East Maoming-Boga Port Railway: Line length (km) 50, Design speed (km \ h) 120, Project province: Guangdong

Rizhao Lanshan Port Shugang Railway: Line length (km) 35, Design speed (km \ h) 120, Project province: Shandong

Lanzhou to Zhangye Line 3 and 4 Zhongchuan Airport to Wuwei: Line length (km) 194, Design speed (km \ h) 250, Project province: Gansu

Joker

Country flag
Chutiye chinki ka spamming chalu hogaya...lagta hain iske tatte CCPee ne daba ke rakhe hain.. aur haa
PKMKB
CKMKB

f3243007008

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
What high-speed rail will be operation in 2020?

Including Beijing-Shenzhen high-speed rail, Jingxiong high-speed rail, Shanghai-Shanghai high-speed rail, Taijiao high-speed rail, even Xu high-speed rail, Yinxi high-speed rail, Shanghe-Hangzhou high-speed rail at least 20 lines or will be opened. .

Jingjing-Shenzhen High Speed Rail

The Beijing-Shenzhen high-speed railway connects Beijing with Shenyang, Liaoning Province. The main line is 698.294 kilometers in length, and it is an important part of the “One-Vertical” of the country ’s “eight vertical and eight horizontal” high-speed rail network.

The Beijing-Shenzhen high-speed rail station has 16 stations along the entire line, including Beijing Station, Xinghuo Station, Shunyi West, Huairou South, Miyun East, Xinglong West, Chengde South, Pingquan North, Niuheliang, Kazuo, Chaoyang North, and Beipiao East , Fuxin North, Heishan North, Xinmin North, and Shenyang Station. Among them, Beijing Station and Shenyang Station are the starting stations, and the other stations are intermediate stations.

It is expected that the Beijing-Shenzhen high-speed rail Beijing-Hebei section will be laid in May next year, and the "four power companies" will be completed at the end of July.

Jingjingxiong High Speed Rail

The Jingjingxiong Intercity Railway is an intercity railway between Beijing and Xiong'an New District. It starts at Beijing West Railway Station, passes Beijing Daxing District, Beijing Daxing International Airport, Gu'an County, Langfang City, Hebei Province, and Bazhou City, and ends at Xiong County, Xiong'an New District, Hebei Province. The main line is 106 kilometers in length.

雄 According to the China Railway Construction Engineering Group, Xiong'an Station is expected to be commissioned by the end of 2020. By then, Xiong'an New District will have direct access to Beijing, Tianjin, Shijiazhuang and other cities, which will help the Beijing-Tianjin-Hebei region to build a world-class city group.

Songhu High Speed Rail

The Songhu-Tongtong Railway is a national class-I passenger and freight dual-line electrified fast railway linking Shanghai with Nantong, Jiangsu Province, and is an important part of the "coastal passage", one of the "eight vertical and eight horizontal" high-speed railway main passages.

Pingdong Station, Nantong West Station, Zhangjiagang North Station, Zhangjiagang Station, Changshu Station, Taicang Port Station, Taicang Station, Anting Station, and Huangdu Station are located on the entire Song-Hutong Railway, with a total length of 137.28 kilometers. It is expected to be completed and opened to traffic in June 2020.

Tai Jiao High Speed Rail

Taijiao high-speed railway is a major transportation infrastructure project planned by Shanxi and Henan provinces during the “Twelfth Five-Year Plan” period. Zhengzhou-Taiyuan Railway (Zhengtai-Taizhou High Speed Rail) is an important component.

The line runs from Taiyuan South Station in the north, passes Xinming Li, Jinzhong West, Taigu East, Yushe North, Wuxiang West, Xiangyuan East, Changzhi East, Changzhi County, Gaoping East, Jincheng East, and Pok Oi, and ends in Zhengzhou to Jiaozuo Intercity (completed) terminal Jiaozuo Station. It is expected to be opened to traffic on December 16, 2020.

Qianlian Xu High Speed Rail

The Qinlian-Xuzhou Railway, that is, the passenger-only line from the Lianyungang to Xuzhou Railway, is a component of the horizontal "land bridge channel" of the national "eight vertical and eight horizontal" high-speed railway main channel.

The Xuanlian Xu High-speed Railway runs from Xuzhou City in the north of Jiangsu Province to the east, to the port city of Lianyungang City, from west to east through Luzhou City, Xinyi City of Xuzhou City, and Donghai County of Lianyungang City. It is expected to be opened to traffic in December 2020.

Weilai High Speed Rail

The Wei-Lai high-speed railway (Weifang-Laixi) is located in the hinterland of the Jiaodong Peninsula and is an important part of the "three vertical and three horizontal" rapid railway network in Shandong Province.

Weilai high-speed railway is a passenger-only line. There are 4 stations on the whole line, namely Weifang North Station, Changyi South Station, Pingdu North Station, and Laibei North Station. The design speed is 350 km / h and it is planned to be opened to traffic in 2020.

Yinxi West High Speed Rail

Yinxi High-speed Railway is a high-speed railway connecting Yinchuan City of Ningxia Hui Autonomous Region and Xi'an City of Shaanxi Province. An expressway connecting the Guanzhong-Tianshui Economic Zone with Xi'an as the center and the Yellow City Belt with Yinchuan as the center.

There are 17 stations for passenger transportation on the entire Yinxi-Xi'an high-speed railway, including 6 in Shaanxi, 6 in Gansu, and 5 in Ningxia. After opening to traffic at the end of 2020, the running time of the train from Xi'an to Yinchuan will be shortened from 14 hours to about 3 hours.

b62b5edf8db1cb133e2f996aca54564e93584b8c.jpg

Hari Sud

Country flag
Poor ghost , have no idea of how to make expensive decide.

You can show the good of India , can you?
Hello ...... hello...... talk only after coronavirus has done job in China. It is Chinese invention and it should eat you up thoroughly. I am surprised that you are still around.

f3243007008

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Hello ...... hello...... talk only after coronavirus has done job in China. It is Chinese invention and it should eat you up thoroughly. I am surprised that you are still around.
The coronavirus totally under control , totally under 20000 case , and 100- increase everyday in the whole country.

f3243007008

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
You spread it and it is not under control. It is going to be around for a generation in China hence you guys are cooked for many decades to come.
No evidence show this virus is from China.

Maybe its from other country , but found in China.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

Articles