China Economy: News & Discussion

SexyChineseLady

For starters you cannot build a stealthy variant of a vessel , a flying vehicle or a tank from a non stealthy variant. The very fact that the Chinese are considering building a "stealthy" version of the Z-20 means the Z-20 has a structure & geometry which is inherently stealthy from which in turn a stealthy version can be derived. This is the first rule of stealthy vehicles.

You don't know much about aerodynamics or stealth. Pls stick to posting snippets of Chinese civilian aircrafts , cruise liners , etc repeatedly & restrict yourself only to them .
The helicopter you said Pakistan gave to China is a stealthy version of the Black Hawk which of course is not stealthy ;)

Following their use in the operation to kill Osama bin Laden in May 2011, it emerged that the 160th SOAR used a secret version of the UH-60 modified with low-observable technology which enabled it to evade Pakistani radar. Analysis of the tail section, the only remaining part of the aircraft which crashed during the operation, revealed extra blades on the tail rotor and other noise reduction measures, making the craft much quieter than conventional UH-60s. The aircraft appeared to include features like special high-tech materials, harsh angles, and flat surfaces found only in stealth jets.

I'm no expert in aircraft but I definitely know more than you since just following the Chinese industry would require I need to learn more than you could following your country's ;)

Azaad

Country flag
The helicopter you said Pakistan gave to China is a stealthy version of the Black Hawk which of course is not stealthy ;)

Following their use in the operation to kill Osama bin Laden in May 2011, it emerged that the 160th SOAR used a secret version of the UH-60 modified with low-observable technology which enabled it to evade Pakistani radar. Analysis of the tail section, the only remaining part of the aircraft which crashed during the operation, revealed extra blades on the tail rotor and other noise reduction measures, making the craft much quieter than conventional UH-60s. The aircraft appeared to include features like special high-tech materials, harsh angles, and flat surfaces found only in stealth jets.

I'm no expert in aircraft but I definitely know more than you since just following the Chinese industry would require I need to learn more than you could following your country's ;)
It had stealthy features which doesn't exactly equal a stealth flying vehicle. However whatever features it had did find its way to China courtesy Paxtan now featuring in variants of the Z-20. Whether it replicates the stealth characteristics of the UH-60 special helicopters used in Operation Neptune Spears is something time will tell.

I think , to begin with , you can drop the charade of you being Taiwanese & considering yourself to be a Chinese citizen. Your knowledge consists merely of whatever propaganda items the MSS gives you to disseminate on platforms like this. Time & again when some issues required more by way of clarification explanation or analysis you simply ignored the issue & moved on to the next topic of propaganda dissemination. That's the depth of your knowledge.

Azaad

Country flag
The only tall tales are coming from outsiders like you who have no understanding of the situation. People would be moving their money out if they thought war is imminent. Very few people think that war will happen including those who want independence. The only way for war to happen is a formal declaration of independence. Otherwise, everyone knows that China will pretty much wait as it did for the last 40 years.

The KMT remains a pretty a substantial opposition despite the polls of people wanting independence. The KMT won more seats in the Taiwanese parliament than the DPP mainly because the populace want to ensure that no one declares outright independence.

But you talk to me when war actually happens ;)

I doubt it would before COMAC makes it 20000th airliner and we have a Chinese base on Mars to go with one on the Moon :D

View attachment 238733
While you were sleeping , this happened :

https://www.reuters.com/world/china...deepen-war-combat-planning-xinhua-2023-07-06/.

https://www.foreignaffairs.com/united-states/xi-jinping-says-he-preparing-china-war

I read an article sometime back which stated that ever since great helmsman 2.0 took power , not more than 2 months pass without him giving a speech at some function or another exhorting the military to prepare for war.

Where does that leave the economy in China or why are the Taiwanese asleep is something they can answer better.

SexyChineseLady

While you were sleeping , this happened :

https://www.reuters.com/world/china...deepen-war-combat-planning-xinhua-2023-07-06/.

https://www.foreignaffairs.com/united-states/xi-jinping-says-he-preparing-china-war

I read an article sometime back which stated that ever since great helmsman 2.0 took power , not more than 2 months pass without him giving a speech at some function or another exhorting the military to prepare for war.

Where does that leave the economy in China or why are the Taiwanese asleep is something they can answer better.

Talk to me when there is war ;)

If I were a propagandist shouldn't I be spewing the war stuff you said Xi is spewing? :)

In the mean time, China is growing exponentially in consumption and trade and had not fought a war in four decades. These are things that I am proud as a Chinese :)

If I were communist I wouldn't be proud of consumption or trade now would I? ;) Unless you don't really understand the concept of communism :)

Satish Sharma

Country flag
For starters you cannot build a stealthy variant of a vessel , a flying vehicle or a tank from a non stealthy variant. The very fact that the Chinese are considering building a "stealthy" version of the Z-20 means the Z-20 has a structure & geometry which is inherently stealthy from which in turn a stealthy version can be derived. This is the first rule of stealthy vehicles.

You don't know much about aerodynamics or stealth. Pls stick to posting snippets of Chinese civilian aircrafts , cruise liners , etc repeatedly & restrict yourself only to them .
God knows what this women's is smoking
I have asked her what about 21% unemployment rate she is talking about 30M car sells even god knows why she increased 3M its 27M.

I asked her why they stopped publishing the number she is ignoring it..

The stock market has crashed now she is sharing 27M car sells what I'm gonna do with that of u have ease on loans for cars with descent rich class u will have great No. sells..
But what about 21% unemployment rate that too is just youth unemployment not whole population,,

You were just American tool , Americans outsourced you for manufacturing used you're labour with brutal conditions and now all this Foxconn like companies are leaving..

ym888

Th

Is is what you're economy is build home and homes and railways at the end which only benefits Chinese CP members no wonder u have highest billionares in parliament...
Yeah, in The Billionaire Raj,

It describes the problem you're talking about

rockdog

Country flag
What happened to the cities evergrande build ?
Ghost cities
Clean and low price energy increasing export.of steel to India.

China was the top exporter of finished steel to India during April-October, shipping in 1.1 million metric tons of the alloy, up 47.3% on the year. China, the world's top steel producer, exported mostly cold-rolled coil or sheets to India, followed by hot-rolled coil products, plates, and pipes, among others.

RoaringTigerHiddenDragon

Country flag
Clean and low price energy increasing export.of steel to India.

China was the top exporter of finished steel to India during April-October, shipping in 1.1 million metric tons of the alloy, up 47.3% on the year. China, the world's top steel producer, exported mostly cold-rolled coil or sheets to India, followed by hot-rolled coil products, plates, and pipes, among others.

Irrelevant reply.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles