CBI raids NDTV founder Prannoy Roy's home

prohumanity

Country flag
Time to rejoice dear friends ! I am excited and happy about what current Govt. of India is doing to fraudsters, crooksters, moneylauderers, black marketeers, tax evaders and habitually dishonest people.
It keeps getting better every morning when I read my Indian newspapers here in USA.

Prominent ones...Reddy brothers, Paras Mal Lodha, Corrupta Banerjee's 13 supergundas, Rose Valley scammers, Sharada scammers, Narada bribesters, Lalu and his mafia family, Bhujbali of Maharastra, Kanti Chitambaram, NDTV fakesters , SissyKala and just today, Avinash Bhosle & Kadam looter builders of Pune.

It just keeps getting better and better...I enjoy my morning tea even more with delightful news from India.
India is finally dealing with the dark forces and I see the light at end of tunnel for my billion plus native countrymen and women whom these crooks looted mercilessly for last 60 years.

Snakes are getting beaten up...average people are feeling hope for a corruption free India where rule of Law will prevail. Don't let these poisonous snakes get up back....finish them once for all. 1.2 billion people's wellbeing is much more important than the wellbeing of these super corrupt subhumans.
Vande Matram !

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
Time to rejoice dear friends ! I am excited and happy about what current Govt. of India is doing to fraudsters, crooksters, moneylauderers, black marketeers, tax evaders and habitually dishonest people.
It keeps getting better every morning when I read my Indian newspapers here in USA.

Prominent ones...Reddy brothers, Paras Mal Lodha, Corrupta Banerjee's 13 supergundas, Rose Valley scammers, Sharada scammers, Narada bribesters, Lalu and his mafia family, Bhujbali of Maharastra, Kanti Chitambaram, NDTV fakesters , SissyKala and just today, Avinash Bhosle & Kadam looter builders of Pune.

It just keeps getting better and better...I enjoy my morning tea even more with delightful news from India.
India is finally dealing with the dark forces and I see the light at end of tunnel for my billion plus native countrymen and women whom these crooks looted mercilessly for last 60 years.

Snakes are getting beaten up...average people are feeling hope for a corruption free India where rule of Law will prevail. Don't let these poisonous snakes get up back....finish them once for all. 1.2 billion people's wellbeing is much more important than the wellbeing of these super corrupt subhumans.
Vande Matram !
I didn't know you get Indian newspapers in US!

The problem is, only the educated class has taken note of it and that too those who are balanced and not from the elite group of Lutyens.

I really hope that the entire middle class recognises this effort from the government.

prohumanity

Country flag
What is going on in India today is a war between people who believe in well being of all countrymen and those who use political power to amass immense wealth for themselves and their family members.

No body should be above the Law and rule of law empowers average people. in Last 10 years , Indians became so hopeless and in deep despair thinking nobody can touch these very very powerful small group of people and this type of corruption and rigged system will continue forever. This made even honest people accept the ways of dishonesty as that was the only way which was working. Now, there is hope that there can be a govt which can dare to challenge and suppress those all powerful crooks.

Yes....I can read almost all Indian newspapers here in USA. I do read not just Indian news but some others such as
RT (Russia), Sputnik international (Russia) CCTV news (China) Xinhua (China) Press TV (iran) Al Jazeera,
Le Monde (France), Dawn (Pak) Geo (Pak) and many many think tank sites of US.

New threads

Articles